Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895

The tensions with Onnen were not over. There would be many, many glares and attacks for the time to come even with a ceasefire. The Goddess of Life and Love had an idea but she knew on Onnen that she would need a helper and a certain goddess owed Angela.

Appearing before her Goddess friend Angela lowered her gaze before tossing Shiloh through a portal. One of Shiloh’s clergy were watching and panicked. “Help! LADY SHILOH HAS BEEN GODDESSNAPPED!”

“Shiloh, you still owe me for the temple fiasco.” Her voice was warm but that look she was giving. “If I wasn’t immortal you could have killed me! Therefore, you will be helping me. What I am proposing…” The goddess leaned in and whispered to the lady of luck.

Shiloh reeled back from Angela a bit and nodded, “I can fit everything in the Clephsydra, maybe.” Her airship was her to-go vehicle to carry just about anything. However what concerned her was the size of the portal needed to send it through. “The only problem I have would be keeping a portal stable long enough for it to pass.” The younger goddess mumbled aloud unaware of what she was implying.

Angela narrowed her eyes. “Me on an airship… are you insane?” The goddess thought it over. “Very well, but ONLY because I threw you through a portal and it made feel a tiny bit guilty. I can hold the portal open while you fly it through.” Shiloh clapped her hands, face deadpan but eyes shining. “Excellent! This will only take a minute, I’ll make it short to save time. I’ll get started on loading the hold, feel free to help yourself to whatever you want in the lounge.” In hindsight, she would realize her mistake but it was too late now…

All throughout the Sister Continents, avian messengers in crystal plumes delivered invitations writ in white and gold. All were welcomed to come to Namiba, the great city of the Sandawe to celebrate the annual migration of the peculiar skyfish as they returned to their ancestral breeding grounds.

Giant picnic blankets have been laid out across the soft grasses. There is a giant barbecue pit set up with flying fish frying being slowly turned by various temple clergy from Shiloh and Angela’s temples. There are rental special fishing rods for people to borrow so they too may sky fish.

Caravans from the sister continents have brought large gifts to offer up to the ancient continent as a peace offering. All of this was orchestrated by Angela and Shiloh, who was caught off guard by Angela’s suggestion.

A water mirror appears in all major places once more after their failed first attempt. “Attention everyone! You might have received our special invitations. We have decided to offer gifts of sustenance and peace to Onnen! We’ll be hosting a huge picnic and sky fishing event as a way for our people to mingle with the people of Onnen! We do hope you all will join us!” Angela appeared joyous as Shiloh is rubbing her neck and nodding along with her.

Area: Namiba Event Area

The Prizes:
Skyfish pet

Rain Drum

Skyfishing Rod

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.