Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
If we can stay on top of the rpg fantasy board at #1 I will give all active players (there will be a thread so I can keep count) 500 silver. We must remind on top of the board for 2 weeks starting today. Within that 2 weeks each spot that we creep up on the overall boards I'll rewards players an additional 100 silver. http://www.toprpsites.com/index.php?a=in&u=Brittlez

Let the games begin.

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Luthene

Character Info
Name: Luthene
Alignment: TN
Race: Human
Class: Mercenary
Silver: 3175
This promotion is still on! We're at the top of the Fantasy list, but we'll need help from our awesome members if we're going to stay there! Please, keep voting every day, and at the end of the month, if we've managed to hold on to the top page of the Fantasy list, any member with at least 1 roleplay post between November 23 and 30 will win some silver!

OOC: Jenna
Luthene

Character Info
I've got a list of 52 accounts who have made at least one roleplay post since November 23rd. Still today and tomorrow left for people to post, and if Revaliir holds on to a front-page position on the Fantasy list, all those people will earn silver!

OOC: Jenna
Luthene

Character Info
Congratulations, Revaliir! We finished on top of the Fantasy list! The following people have made at least one roleplay post between November 23 and 30 (inclusive), and Brittlez will be awarding them some silver shortly. If you made a post during that time period and don't see yourself listed, please send myself or Brittlez a message with a link to your post.

Alairia
Belle
Blaine Wintercrest
Brittlez
Bryndis
Brynn
Caitlin
Century
Chae
Chalky
CodeAni
Dalanesca