Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
So I did a little game if you guys could guess what the numbers 26,22,28 were. Last night unknown to everyone was that I would be putting up the 8th goal. It references something of great importance which people took notice of.

User Trista and Arcanum were dead on if not close to what it was. 

26 areas in Canelux
22 areas in Parvpora
But what did the 28 mean? 

For most of the year, I've been putting together one hell of an update. Through hell and high waters, we have finally reached the point where I can finally share just a bit of what I've been doing behind the scenes. A big thank you to Staff and my mighty little helpers for keeping me sane and for helping a bit to put everything together.

Without further ado:

So now it's time to reveal what the biggest probably most ambitious project on Revaliir EVER and (probably) will always be!!!! BUT NOT EVERYTHING CAN BE REVEALED OH NO NO! Once released all areas will receive a x4 silver bonus for the first month of its release. On top of this AMBITIOUS UPDATE will come Synth 3.0! All continents will be getting their own unique drops. This means recipes will be redone, the shops will change to accommodate this change, it will also make recipes harder. I gave everyone a helping hand to get them started but once the new continent and system launches… You will lose the ability to craft tier 2 apothecary items and ores. Because Enchantments are so rare you will STILL be able to craft those. This means you will have to communicate, trade, and roleplay your way into items now. Which should be the goal of every writing site. With the addition of this new continent will come new spells, armor, and lots more. Did you think the blood magic announcement was a bit out of place? You would be correct. It was the first hint that something big was happening behind the scenes.

AND FINALLY FOR YOU GUYS… (tho modded) I give you the mini description of the continent but not its name NOT YET:

"Within the stories of legend, there is always a hint of primal truth. A continent of ancient magic. This is the last pure continent. Tribal lands where honor is upheld and traditions are sacred. Breaking these rules is certain death, but the wealth if one would or could… That's how legends are truly born." Keep in mind this has been modded so you don't know the name just yet so things are missing.

-Brittlez, Head Admin

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.