Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895

I’m sure everyone and their cousin has noticed that certain members of the site like Serci (HEY BROOO!) have nifty little titles now! Like Serci is the Divine Artificer for Angela!

These Champion slots have been official for a while but I’ve never gotten around to doing the announcement for them because I am a terrible head admin with lots on my plate… (literally just wait guys :V)

The idea behind these champion slots is to give power to people who don’t necessarily want a god spot. These slots get a weapon/item of unique to the god they are serving. Each item might be different depending on the champion who wields it.

For example: Currently, Angela’s champion item is: Angela's Sword of Elysia.

You can check out what it does either in Serci’s profile or in the item catalog.

Each god can choose how they get their champion or even if they want a champion at all.

Champions are required to post 3 times every 2 weeks. Meaning they got a quota of 6 posts a month.

Champions cannot be alts of current gods.

Champions CAN depending on what their gods say use minor bits of their deity powers. Some gods are extremely stingy. Some gods are overly cool with the idea. IT doesn't mean they get to godmod though. Again this is between Champion and their God how this will work and must be approved by staff. (Can't have 2 godly people of one domain running around that's silly!)

To check out if there is a god in need of a champion all you have to do is message said god! They are absolutely fascinating people! In the future Champions MIGHT even get a special color to make them super fancy. (I'll think about it.)

-Brittlez

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.