Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
As of August 24th Anton (Naota) will be on a 3-month hiatus of his quota and posting. I’ve given him an alternative route so he doesn’t feel guilty about taking time for himself. Which leads me to this discussion with everyone.

Do I really come off as a person that y’all can’t come to? Have I done anything that would prove too assholish for you to come to me when you need advice? Both staff and users alike. I might only have been Head Admin for what a little less than a month now? But I have always been one to say “if you need me please send me a message” or “if you need something done for staff as a deity please see me.”

Y’all it’s a freakin' site. It’s gonna be here when you get back. This isn’t the old site where it’s like “Bruhs we haven’t made donations this month and this is my threat.” Nah. Telly and I made a promise that even if there’s only like 3 of us left we would keep this site going because it is our site.

Let me show you something cause this takes some damn dedication to run this site. THIS is the monthly bill for Rev that Telly pays every month without fail, without begging, without so much as complaining about it:

Now: I’ve gotten myself into trouble for paying what I feel like is my share when it comes to the monthly ads and Telly has reimbursed me for it because he doesn’t feel like I owe the site anything, not even my time some days. He’s begged me to go on vacation. Why?

Because we’re a damn family and we take care of each other. I don’t need a deity thinking they are just a spot that is filled. Dudes you are in this for life or until you go insane and we gotta boot your behind. We love and care for each other as a community both staff and user alike. Come hell or high water we’re gonna make sure that each and every one of us are taken care of at least mentally.

But: Life is a bitch.

We get it. Gods know that every single one of us has times when we’re like “F**k it, we’re done. Man… We just gotta resign.”

And here’s the kicker: For every freakin’ moment like that… there is an equal moment where myself or Telly or Whit… Or Andrew… even Brandon is like “Bro just take a break. Take a breather. If you have to step away do it. It’s a game man. It’s gonna be here when you get back. Staff or not staff. It’s gonna be fine. That’s the promise we made.”

You have to take care of yourself before you take care of this damn site. This site is my baby. It is Telly’s baby. It is a lot of people’s baby. But you know what? Everyone needs a damn break every once in a while.

Yeah, I’m the head admin. Yeah, I have expectations for my staff. But you know what? I am not DaeLuin. (this is for older members) I am not going to sit there and be like “Sir, I don’t give a damn if you can’t type or if your mom died… I don’t care if you want to take a hiatus for a month or two. You’re gonna be demoted or put on probation until we demote your butt.” Is that me? Does that sound like me? You better damn well believe and know that isn’t me.

We are a family.

It doesn’t even matter if I want to bust your face in some days. I would come to your damn defense if needed. If doesn’t matter if you annoy the shit out of me. I would defend you. I would listen to you. Cause god damn if most families aren’t dysfunctional in some way, shape, or form.

This isn’t a business despite what others on other sites might have told you. This is a home. It is a home that we nurture and love. We grow the community with our hearts and the wisdom each of us brings to the table. And god damn if I’m gonna lose another Deity because they are having a rough moment in life and think they HAVE to demote themselves. Screw that. Take a break. Love yourself. You only got one mind and one body. Take care of that shizz.

Work something out with me. I am a kind and very understanding person. Even if I’ve had it out with you before I would stop myself and be like “This dude needs a friend. I’m gonna be that friend. Screw if he’s hurt me in the past it doesn’t mean he has to hurt now.” Frick that crap man. You gotta talk? Talk to me. I’m here.

You need me? Dm me I’m here. You got a real life problem? Dude, I don’t care if it is real life, rev life, what has you. You need someone? I’m that someone. I don’t care what I got going on. I will make time for you and I will talk to you. That’s what families do and that is what Rev is.

Life sucks and that’s why we’re here. We each started this journey for different reasons but that doesn’t mean we can’t come together and support each other when we need it. That’s what a damn community does. We don’t sit there and create black sheep and say “Man, that dude is weird I wish he would off himself or something” Or “Don’t be friends with that guy he’s weird.” Nah man. We’re all
“I hear your weird. We like that. We like all types of people.”

It comes down to admitting when you need help and that’s why we’re here. That’s why we are a family. So use this resource. Don’t suffer in silence cause you think you have to support your image. Screw that image. You are a human being with feelings. You need to be loved despite how you might think. You are loved. You are wanted.

I’ll love you all damn day long if I think it will help.

So just speak up. Don’t be afraid. Just be like “Brittlez, man I’m having a hard time and I could use an ear.” I’ll listen. I’ll comment if you want me to. I’ll even give you life advice. Hell, I gave Moonmoon life advice at 2 am before and my phone actually woke me up. But you know what? I stayed awake and I talked to him and made sure he was okay and that he would be okay. It didn’t matter if I had a truck the next day.

That’s what family does.

Each individual part of this community matters. Even if you don’t think you matter, you absolutely fucking do. So breathe. Live. If you need a break, take it cause I can’t stand to lose any more people cause they think they aren’t good enough to be here or that they aren’t good enough to hold the position that I PERSONALLY had a hand in giving them.

Deities: You have your position for a reason and I’m not gonna take it away because you are human. Face the facts I am months behind and have been. I’ve been having a really hard time being active on the site and I am head admin. Take a breath. It will be ok. We are not assholes.

Users: You need an ear? I am here. Admins are here. Mods are here. Everyone is here for you. I don’t care if I don’t know you. I will know you. Despite all that and not knowing you I do love each and every one of you because you are part of this community. We are the building blocks to a safe and happy home. Rev is home.

-Brittlez, Head Admin

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.