Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
The maps are all done and coded… I recoded Parvpora's a bit differently so it opens up in a new tab when you click on the links. If you guys like this please tell meĀ HERE!

I also created a new map key for Canelux and new Map Tag headers to be fancy… Also if you look at Sularia's area description I created an index tag! :D I will be using them whenever I do an index on the site from now on. I just gotta find out where all my index locations are (le sigh). I hope you like the new changes!

The Parvpora map is courtesy of Gypsy (Porthyrius) which she redid so it was fancier and had the new locations on it!

Also just as a heads up progress is being made on our custom header which I will post up in the comments section that I listed. Make sure to go look at it! :D It is looking pretty epic and it is all our own! This is only possible because of the help we received from our Twitch Affiliate Naki. So if you see him about the discord make sure to thank him! We couldn't have done this without him!

-Brittlez, Administration

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.