Out-Of-Character Forums > Announcements > The Haunted Caravan!
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895

Welcome one and all to the very first Revaliir All Hallows Eve Celebration! Welcome to our madness and enjoy. Please try not to lose your head, or please do. We'll keep you forever! Each area has its own mini event. Tread lightly adventurers!

Deep within the Koschei Forest, the caravans took their claim. The main fairgrounds lay bare from the thick trees that had once lay there. 
Fairgrounds Description

The banshees can be found all around the Koschei Forest but they will not willing give their items to you. Each item will be checked off once per post. That means you absolutely cannot obtain every item in one post. Keep this in mind because I will be checking.

Banshee Scavenger Hunt Checklist:
Wounded Heart
Petrified Hand
Noose
Worn Wedding Band
Soldier's Locket

*Also keep in mind that you are basically ripping away what is most precious to them. They will be angry. See Koschei Forest description for more.
Koschei Forest [Event Description]

Try to complete this dangerous maze. 
The Maze Description

*Collect 3 vials of venom without killing the baby spiders. If you kill the spiders that vial gets deducted from your total. Each vial must be a full post. I am watching.
The Cocoon Description

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
I've handed out prizes to people who have qualified for them and will continue doing so until November 7th. At midnight on the 7th I'll be archiving the event :3 thank you.

(That's midnight Eastern Time)

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.