Out-Of-Character Forums > Announcements > [Event]Ripples in Time: Nahda!
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
The howling of the desert has alarmed many and even the Gods have taken notice to the events happening deep within the Harena Desert. An outpost has been created to house those who wish to fight the great evil that time once forgot. It has been named Aestas.

Stepping up to everyone who has come to stop the madness that has been happening since the first day of Venti the Goddess Angela says but a few words, “I apologize, it was my own power that reawakened such a dark past of Revaliir… Sardon created this desert by cursing his people and killing the land. He is a god of old, more powerful than the current Conclave but still, he was brought down. With Timedeath happening and my powers surging through the lands when I ascended to Life, it would appear that I have woken his temple and clergy… They wish to bring destruction on us and we must not let them win.”

The Goddess is providing support and healers during this time in the base camp. Rudjek the once High Priest of the God Sardon has awakened and is using the Chaos Ruby in the center of the pyramid as his life source. He cannot be defeated permanently without destroying the gemstone. Sardon’s power is enough to send shivers down even Angela’s spine the city becomes a permanent fixture to the land.

The terrifying powers of the old God even when he is dead washes a wave of anguish and despair over those nearby. Sandstorms begin to form at an unusual rate and even the creatures of the deep desert have appeared to make life hell for the heroes of Revaliir.

Their goal is simple: Destroy all descendants of the woman who brought down their way of life and brought Sardon's wrath upon them. The woman is long since dead but her family is quite large due to the time gap from when she ran away from Aysut and at this moment in time.

Angela has gathered a number of them in the safe spot of the outpost. She is using her powers to keep those who would harm them at bay. However, in the vast dunes of the desert mummies are running rampant as Rudjek continues to turn murderous souls into his slaves and thus into his army. The skies of Revaliir appear to be eternally darkened with even the sun bleak as if eclipsed slightly.

The nomads of the desert scream “NADHA!” and when asked to translate the ones who speak common whisper, “Awakening. They are screaming their fears about the city’s awakening.”

Happy two year anniversary Revalites! This event will run for the entire course of October! There will be trivia hosted from the 1st of October to the 16th of October on our Anniversary. Stay tuned to what Dalanesca and Porthyrius are doing! Not even I know the prizes for it!

As always event prizes are located in Namita's Relics in the shops! Located HERE!

There are two area descriptions for this event Aestas Outpost and Aysut, City of the Dead. The event is hosted in the Harena Desert forum!

There will be an enemy Sardon's Chaos Ruby with 900,000 health if you manage to defeat this before the end of the event I will give a secondary goal and you guys will get a prize for everyone who participated in the Harena forum!

Event Prizes:
Scarab Choker
Harenian Death Mask
Cursed Khopesh
Cereus's Protection
Jackal
Mummies

Because this is our anniversary event Harena Desert is a x5 silver boost!!!! Good luck ;)

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Whoever has been involved in the event thus far if you manage to kill the gem which you will… You will trigger a 1.5 mill meter HOWEVER when you kill the first goal I will give you guys all of our first-year Halloween items. If you manage to do it a second time I'll give you all of last year's items. ;) AND if I have to do it a third time I will give everyone this year's as well. Happy hunting.

Angela's 3 God Rules
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
The Chaos Ruby begins to crack but just when our heroes think they have saved Revaliir the sky begins to glow red and gusts pick up. The rate of souls being drawn in has increased and the gem self repairs itself.

STRETCH GOAL BEGIN NOW! If you guys get this down you get all of last year's halloween items.

Ten Tickles
Ghost Kitten
Reyansh's Mimic Potion
Aegir's Mask
Zujiuchu's Ectoplasm Stars
Concordia's Bondage
Cadaver Angler Fish

Angela's 3 God Rules
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Whitney: We have a goal to knock off enough life off the gem to get to a 1,000,000 or below today!
Me: If you guys can do it I'll knock off 20,000 points just because that's amazing.

By the end of today. Midnight UST. :) Good luck

Angela's 3 God Rules
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Wait I'll make this more appetizing: If you guys can do it — I'll make the third goal 100,000. I really wanna see you guys do this. HP meter is affected by both Canelux and the event area.

The meter takes off 1 hp per every character. There is no cap. Good luck.

Angela's 3 God Rules
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
You have until the early mornings of November 1st to get the meter all the way down :) That means you only have 2 days!

Angela's 3 God Rules
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Congratulations! You guys have successfully beaten all 3 of my stretch goals! :D

First Goal: 950,000
Second Goal: 1,500,000
Third: 10,000 for being so rad

You have done a combined 2460000 damage. This is the most successful event in the history of Revaliir considering most events are locked in at 500,000 or less for a boss meter. Thank you guys for being so totally cool and we're working on dishing out the prizes!

Angela's 3 God Rules
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Event Conclusion

When the heroes thought they had won the Chaos Ruby showed them and the world’s gods just how wrong they were. The power that the old world gods had made the current ones almost shiver. Though they wouldn’t say it: Alone they were rather powerless. The Chaos Ruby healed itself by bringing in more souls stealing the ones who were floating through the Soul-Stream between Dalanesca and Angela’s realms. The Ouroboros Sisters were outraged and Dalanesca entered Aysut to raise all holy hell. Angela was stuck in the outpost as she kept the innocent safe and provided a safe haven for those who wished to rest from the fight. Adraejen provided support for his wife as his aura of magic provided an unseen blessing to magi in the area.

Xunatar entered the scene as well causing a balance of power to occur as more of the gods entered the fray. The reasoning for each God did not matter as their powers mingled in a way that they might not have seen or believed could happen. As more of the Revaliir gods entered the area of influence that the ruby had the sickly green skies began to lessen. The pull the ruby had begun to lose its massive influence. Mummies began to only be able to go so far from the pyramid before they crumbled into dust.

With the aura that the gods provided the mortal heroes of Revaliir, they managed to push through the ranks of the undead. While Rudjek seemed overwhelmingly powerful as the ruby began to lose its sphere of influence he too began to fall. Screams of abandonment left the high priest’s dead lips as heroes began to maim him.

With the combined force of Gods and Mortals alike the Chaos Ruby cracked into three pieces. Taking his rightful trophy Xunatar greedily took the Chaos Ruby back to the Hollow Cradle. The Undead City began to disappear as it turned to Time Dust as if time had finally begun to rapidly age it. The goddess Angela protected all with an outstretch of her loving arms. She protected all stuck in the city’s limits. Once Aysut had fully fallen the Goddess brought all those stuck up to the surface in small crystal orbs. The orbs broke allowing the mortals to be free as they landed on the hot desert sand.

Dalanesca spent time reclaiming all the souls that belonged to her. She separated them eagerly like tiny soldiers sending them between the Soul-Stream to Angela and down to Infernos for eternity. Cheers erupted throughout the outpost and out on what once was the battlefield. Together they had succeeded over something that had once crippled the entire area.

Due to the massive influx of Sardon’s power and how explosive the ending of his final existence was for the world… Small oases have begun to appear through the Harena. Finally beating the curse that Sardon had put on them. Even under the Aestas Outpost grass rapidly grew and tropical trees managed to take out some of the tents as they sprouted tall. Geysers of water erupted as small ponds appeared in the oases that had been created.

Hope has been found in a land once considered eternally dead.

Angela's 3 God Rules