Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
It would appear that Photobucket has begun to charge people for linking their pictures 3rd party. I wasn't sure it was real until I loaded up our portal page and found this:

My recommendation is for all users to go save whatever pictures they want to save from Photobucket if they are using it and transfer them to a site like Imgur. Not only has Photobucket done this but recently they have begun to act up on browsers like Chrome. They don't even show up for me most of the time. If you guys don't want to sign up for another site feel free to pm me and I'll host your images for you on my imgur and pass you the link. You can also look up other image hosting websites (I think Tiny Pic is one?).

A few changes for Revaliir as well:
I've updated the front Forum page to list [Current Gods], [Map of Canelux], and [Map of Parvpora] as links under their designated places.
I'm going to be adding quick links for Alchemy/Synth in the Trading section as well so people can just click there. Or I might just quick link to the spreadsheet of the synth/alchemy instead. I'll leave it up to the users to decide what they think is better.
I've changed how the forums look a little bit no longer do areas have City/Town or Wilderness. To save space it should just be [City] or [Wilds] . Places with more than one tag will still have their tags. This will be used until I finish my icon project for them :) Eventually, I will make small icons that designate between City, Wilds, and Attraction. I figure that would make the forum look prettier.
Also finally added the links for The Spirit Realm and Sinking Ruins to the front of the Parvpora Continent Index! :)
We are also going to look into more city maps like the one in Sularia but I'll be asking members what they think since that is a huge project.

We're gonna focus on finishing up the City for Rialoch, Outpost in Bakulaw, and a better layout for other forums that have multiple areas like Feeorin Forest with it's Vila Lake/Vila City.

I'm going to ask if people would like for more flavor as well such as Ayaito becoming The Ayaito Empire, and so on and so forth :)

Remember that with the event, the items are now in the new Event Shop Namita's Relics (I feel so bad for pushing the announcement under this one sorry Whit!)

I'll start the User Submitted Lore back up as well and hope people participate more in it so we can grow the lore of Revaliir together!

I'm going to work with Darros/Telly to try and get the Registration more clear, finish up the Welcome Page (its been unfinished for too long), finish up Icons that need to be done, add the synth I promised, and do wiki articles that have been on the back burner. I'm also going to be trying to get more tutorials up for the lot of you and FAQS such as spell subs for racial features.

Thanks!,
Brittlez, Administration

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.