Out-Of-Character Forums > Announcements > Creating Something Beautiful: TWO new areas!
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
The contest has ended with only two entries. We've liked them so much that we are willing to put both of them up on the boards for everyone to rp on. These new areas are as followed:
Gaharee, The Sinking Ruins
Written by Cymbel or Shiloh Kyrie

&

Kujishoku, the Spirit Realm
Written by Printf

I'll be rewarding both writers with their custom item vouchers since they have already received their silver for participation!

As always unless these forums are used they will be tucked away into our archives. I check how well a forum is doing once a year. I should tell you all that as of right now Horae Island is currently looking at being tucked due to no one really rping on it. The only reason I threw it back up since it was an event place was because of the stink everyone caused about not being able to keep it. 

Revaliir is an ever growing and evolving place. If something isn't working we're going to fix or change it.  

Thank you so much for the participation for the contest! We hope that more people participate in the future! Also, I have added the new areas to the spreadsheet for alchemy and synth :) You can find it here: Alchemy and Synth Recommendations 

-Brittlez, one of the Head Administrators

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.