Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
"My mother once told me a frightening tale. It was about an island of High Elves that thought themselves too mighty. Purebloods would look down on their half-blood brethren like so many others do. They were cruel. There was a god once upon a time that came from the island. He had light hair and dark skin, beautiful like his father had been. However, his father had been human from Iria and this caused distress on the island. He was hated and lived every day in the shadows of those who thought they were better because of their fair folk blood.

Verya called his blood and he proved them wrong. HE was better than they were now. The hate continued though despite how he had proved them wrong. For punishment, he decided to take that very pride from them. If the world couldn't see how much better the elves were from the rest of Revaliir wouldn't that bring them down a notch? Verya had come under madness soon and while it had only been a thought before the half-elf god had decided to go through with it.

The island became known as Srendnyimor and the world could only remember it as a wasteland. Nothing grew there. No one wanted it. Not one single person. They avoided it like the plague because what good was an island if it had such a barrier reef around it that it would destroy most vessels that came near? There was no purpose. It stayed that way for centuries even after Verya's death. The curse still rooted tightly into the Feeorian magic that the island was made of. 

I only remember the tales now from my mother. I've lived a long time and I was just a girl when the tree fell… The memories that were stolen are now so vivid. Sidhiel is back but why?" -Seer from the Tower of Edhit.

Revaliir staff is proud to pull the glamour out from your eyes. Sidhiel comes to light. Only a half-elf god from Sidhiel could have broken this spell. Adraejen Porthyrius has unknowingly brought back his people, the very people who shunned and cast him out. He saved them. The island has seemingly sprung back to life but… it had always truly been that way. High Elves that had left the island had forgotten their way home or ended up so lost they wound back up in the glamour. Now they are freed but… have they truly learned a thing?

Sidhiel, The Living Myth

We will have wiki articles on this as soon as possible. We didn't want to jam all the lore into the description. We'll make sure to let everyone know when the wiki articles are up!

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.