Administrator
Developer

Character Info
Name: Darros
Alignment: TN
Race: Human?
Class: Dread Necromancer
Silver: 17019
 We've updated the BBCode Editor to better accommodate for future updates and ease of use. If you find your code or editor is not working properly, please post on the help forum and we will address the issue as soon as we can. 
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
Right now copying and pasting from any outside source will make your text become one big block. This temporarily fix this until Telly can figure out how to fix it. Paste your post in hit the [BBCODE] in the top right. This will get rid of all your paragraphs and bunch the text together. After that enter the paragraphs in as you had them by hand. This is just a temporary fix but I know it will be frustrating to have a large block of text.  I tested it out and it seems to have worked for me this way. Sorry about this!

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Anyone who has problems with their posts get ahold of me.

Everyone pasting from ANYWHERE even here highlight your post hit the remove format button. Then bit the bbcode button to see your paragraphs disappear. THEN reinsert all of your paragraphs and put in your bbcode.

I understand this is a pain but this is a temporary solution until we roll back the old text editor. I've been pulling my hair out trying to figure out why some browsers are having it worse than others. 

Firefox + Google Docs = Blank space
Firefox + Word Doc/Libre = Aligning left for some weird reason
Chrome + both = removal of all paragraphs (this is the least worrisome out of all of it)
I don't know about edge though because I refuse to touch it :V

Just do as I say. You can input bbcode after you remove formatting.

Angela's 3 God Rules
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Darros edited the code on the text editor.  It should strip the formatting on paste now.

Angela's 3 God Rules