Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
Follow the White Rabbit, dive into the Broken Mirror, the only way up… is up, down, sideways… well, you’ll find out. We’re terribly late for tea, you see?

The air has suddenly begun to have traces of a blue glow. It is more like falling energy that softly descends like snow. It disappears whenever it hits a surface. The sun has partially become a sunflower. The moons have both partially become ghost orchids. The gateways that were once not accessible, the waterways and mirrors, now allow entry for all. This includes living, undead, and especially the dead. Upon entering those who originally did not meet the requirements to enter Prapasite de Renastere are now wearing an unremovable necklace made of lacriamium. This necklace allows one to be able to navigate the Soul-Stream without repercussions. It can be removed once you leave but while inside it is vital to keep it on.

The Goddess Angela has appeared before the citizens of Revaliir through a mirrored image. Her words translate for those who do not speak her native tongue. “The Soul-Stream of Rebirth is vital. It is what allows us to float through life to be reborn. It is corrupt. It is slowly being taken over by a being who needs to be cleansed. Your presence will drive her clean. My piper, who leads the souls to rebirth, will become whole again! Track her down and slash her down if you must. I’ve bided my time and made all the preparations for everyone to be able to venture into the stream. Those who cannot make the journey, I’ve submerged this world partially into their world. I will reclaim what is mine once and for all.” The goddess appears angry as if she has been betrayed. 

Those who wish to be the Champion of Rebirth should venture into Angela’s realm. Those who are unable will still be able to help but the prizes Angela offers are only for those who venture into the danger. Prapasite de Renastere is confusing so stick close together. Guide each other. Work together. Should you fail… well, that would be bad wouldn’t it? The souls of the dead will no longer rebirth properly and the suicides of those who come under the rabbit’s song will continue. Angela will not let this happen, she can’t.

For those who choose to track down her Piper are told additional information. The Piper’s name is Kira Rose. She was once Angela’s aunt. The queen of the Desert Rosenites. A fierce warrior who fell victim to a curse that drove her mad. It still affects her even in the darkest pits of death. Angela wants to cleanse her so Kira can continue her work and redeem herself. Kira is a tall blonde woman with fierce green and red eyes. She was one of the first Rosenites who was ever been born, alongside her twin sister Dragonlily. The daughter of Queen Willow of Sularia.

Kira is found in the deepest pits of Prapasite de Renastere. She is guarding the exit so none can leave. If you take this task prepare to see it through. However, the world you are about to plunge into is chaotic and that in itself will be a challenge. Angela warns of playful sometimes sinister creatures, they are not corrupt but should they cause a problem do not fear striking them down. Angela promises they will be fine should you end them but she has no time for their trickery of their guests.

Hello everyone a few things before we get started!

Everyone needs to post in the thread right: HERE  to claim the necklace that will let you go into the soul-stream. It should 100% drop for everyone no matter the word count. It's set only to drop once.

Event synth drops: Dew of Memories and Soul Shard

Event Prizes:

Liddell Hobby Horse 

Natus Hookah

Dutchess' Concoctions

The prizes will be in the forge: HERE as soon as I set them up for people to take a look at what they do and how many of each synth they need to make them. They are only dropping in the event area.

You can find the index to the event: HERE

The language used in the names and sayings is Romanian if you wanted to translate it.

The hit point is active for all of Canelux since Angela temporarily submerged both worlds. Happy Hunting.

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
If you guys have any questions about the event please pm me(I need to know if you guys are confused and see if I can clarify)! Even if you don't want to fight Kira you can still enter the realm and say others fought her so you could get out ;)

Check the Tavern Hall for people looking for groups if you don't want to do it alone.

Angela's 3 God Rules
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
My event ends in 4 days :)

Angela's 3 God Rules
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
If you guys manage to get Kira to -500,000 in the last 2 days I'll give everyone who answers me on the last day, it will be in the GD, a prize. ;) if you guys can do it. The prize will be 1000 silver a piece if you guys can get that number up. It's possible. Gypsy and I knocked the number up to 300,000 by ourselves in 2 days. So if everyone works together they can do it too. Forums that affect the health bar are: Temples, Canelux, and The Soul-Stream event area.

Angela's 3 God Rules
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
That concludes the Soul-Stream event. I will have the conclusion tomorrow after I wake up! If people want to continue their threads please get ahold of me so I can move your thread to my temple until it is complete :) thank you!

Angela's 3 God Rules
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
The Epic Conclusion

Kira has been purified by the actions of many and few. The many that resided outside the Soul-Stream who had lent the power of their life's purity feel whole now. The power of those who had ventured into Angela's realm are given rings of flowers atop their heads. This is but a simple gesture from the Rose Goddess. It is not a blessing nor is it truly a strong gift. The goddess tells those that have fought for her that it would be insulting to the strength of their power if she gave them such a blessing. A simple gift of the flower circlets and the gift of asking her for a request, that is within her power, is what she has given all those who fought for her on the inside of the Soul-Stream.

The people who rose to the challenge of assisting Angela can rejoice with the feeling deep down. As the battle heightened during the last few hours the Soul-Stream was open Angela began to breathe a deep sigh of relief. She felt the heaviness of the Soul-Stream begin to shift. The once angry creatures began to calm down and some of them even shifted forms to something much more peaceful. The deceivers that called her realm home were now ousted. Souls that were trapped were not free. They made their way to the Garden of Souls to become free of their past and their sins.

The skies of Revaliir began to light up with auroras of green and yellow, the true colors of life. Even within the deep depths of the darkness does life begin to send sparks. From everything that contains life jumps magnificent rays of life. At the peak of Life's power as the Soul-Stream began to close, all life had a glow. The flowers and the trees could be heard by everyone. The souls of the departed found their tunnels of light. For these few moments, the people of Revaliir are bathed in the light and power that Angela has. They can't use it but they can feel the overwhelming burden of her responsibilities. The weight of the resurrection, birth, and cycle back to death hangs like chains on one's very souls.

Atop the tallest mountain of Revaliir, Angela stands with her Trandafir. A magnificent staff of obsidian-lined with gold. This was her vantage point as she cast the magic to close Prapasite de Renastere. The auroras that were so visible began to swirl and encase multiple points in the sky. Why the time they were done forming their locks the aurora had taken the form of a mighty river in the sky. The river lead from one side of Revaliir all the way to Kirika Lake of Arri were the spirits were strongest. "Where Mortals had never traveled to where they shall never travel again unless I call… I lock this place. Peace has been found and the cycle restored. I call all of my heroes home." Like stars, the souls of the Mortals who hadn't yet made it to the end of the Prapasite de Renastere began to shine brightly like stars as they shot out of the realm. They were directed to the Gardens, Angela's  home realm.

No longer did the name Sundering Gardens make sense for her to call her home. This was a place where Life and Earth danced together like the fabled fairy rings of Feeorin. She took a deep breath as she waved her mighty staff. A wave was opened to all those across Revaliir. It was opened to Mortal and Immortal alike. "From this day forth The Sundering Gardens are no more. They remain the same, their purpose the same, but I am whole. If I am whole my realm is whole… Its new name is Awakening Gardens." Not only was this symbolic in the flowers' bloom representing full life but it was also a type of rose as well. The roses that hung in the archways to the Gardens now began to turn shades of pink in recognition of this new rose.

The Gardens themselves began to shift with this change. For once in the life of Angela Rose, she felt the wholeness of her realm and it made her yearn for the wholeness of her family and people. The people who had helped her tame the demon of her family and help her dead relatives find peace, along with the rest of the soul-stream, put her forever in their debt. Now only one challenge remained for the Old Triune Goddess but it was a fight all of their own, the Rosenites' fight. The scars of the wrongs that Adeluna had done to the Rosenites were still fresh on the long-lived minds of the Arriese women but today they could rejoice for their scars were beautiful. Now the demon Cyprus was their last obstacle for this century. On this day the waters of the desert in the north of Canelux and the waters of the oasis in the lands of Arri shined brightly with the rhythm of life. The sacred magic of the desert was alive with its own power.

There are celebrations all through the gold and silver streets of Arri. Fireworks line the skies in epic pictures and portrayals. Dancers and musicians from all around the great world of Revaliir come to join in the wholeness of the moment. The celebration of life is contagious as happiness spreads like a plague from one person to another. The Great Empress of Arri comes to the celebration square and she embraces all of her people. "We have come a long way and the wrongs that have been committed against us are finally becoming old scars of the past. Finally, the Gods of Revaliir see us as actual people," Willow speaks to everyone.

Angela claps alongside her people as she appears and she makes her way to the elder Rose. "The recent gods have always seen our race as people Grandmother," her voice was soft but shaky as she understood what the elder Rose had meant. Rosenites were artificial creatures of beautiful. They had been weapons but now they could truly feel like people after so many millenniums.  

"Peace is ours today Child but do not forget that as soon as peace comes… but remember tragedy is always quick to follow. We don't forget the wrongs done but we can at least prepare for such things never to happen again. The Soul-Stream trusts you and loves you, Angela… Do not mistreat it." The empress embraces the old goddess and Angela hugs her back. She knew that the empress's words were true.

"You have my word. My life is the life of Arri and I shall not forget that any time soon. Mother and Father died protecting this place, as did many others, and I will continue to do the same." Angela noticed her sisters and niece, the other queens of Arri, not far from her. They were silently nodding as if in agreement with Angela. They would protect Arri together. They would protect their way of life and keep everything they loved safe as possible.  The five queens and the empress of Arri smiled on as they looked out to the people who so readily depended on them.

This concludes my event! Anyone who posted in my event is welcome to post in the Gardens as soon as possible! I'll be reworking them here soon! New name and maybe some new stuff will be coming for my realm! I know who has posted in my event so I know who gets the favors from Angela :). Thank you for helping out! I hope everyone enjoyed! If you guys have something you wanted from my event and were just 1 or 2 synth shy feel free to get ahold of me and I will gift it! This has been an important event for Angela and I wish to celebrate it with all!

I'm going to drop a Flower Boquet into everyone who participated's inventory for you guys to rp with! :) That seems only fair! Thank you so much <3 
-Brittlez, RPer of Angela Rose: The Mother, The Master Artisan of Life and Keeper of the Cornucopia, Lady of Life and Earth, & Triune Member.

Angela's 3 God Rules