Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
I'm well aware of the excess of tears from this event and that was my fault. I hadn't taken into account how easy the recipes would be considering this was a month long event. I also didn't think about putting 1-2 more drops in so it wasn't just the tears. SO My solution to make it up to everyone who has excess.

You can either sell your tears for 50 silver each. OR you can turn 6 of your tears into an event item from the past. I'll try to get a list of the old event items and post them up in the trading bazaar for you guys. So give me time to come up with the list of event items and I shall offer them up. ALSO if people have been making excess rings because they had nothing to do.. 2 rings = 1 other event prize. I will not forget about you guys.

Going into the future – Full month-long events will have 5 prizes and 2-3 drops for the event. There is no reason anymore with the new synth system why we can't do this. This will also make 2 week events easier as they will follow the 1-2 drop rule.

Trade Tears Here

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.