Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895

The crumbling of the Scales left its mark on the world. When Dalanesca fell from her benevolence, the world felt it too. For a moment in time, the Scales began to merge with the living world in the seas between Canelux and Parvpora. The world shook. The ocean swirled, whirlpools swallowed fishing villages, and tsunamis ate little settlements scattered across the edges of the continent.

The major cities that laid along the coast were shielded the best they could be. A downpour of rainbow crystal began to fall and then it began to grow. They did not grow fast enough. That was how the settlements fell. They fell in terror and agony as the cold winter waters swallowed them.

People heard not only one upset cry but also the agony of another as vitality began to unravel like a loose thread. As The Scales began to implode on themselves the realm began to purge the water. The ocean began to steam and reality was cut with an inky circular hole. Ships that were caught out were brought in and killed without mercy. 

The ocean around the hole shot up in temperature, no longer the cool of winter but something far worse than the deserts of the Harena ever could know. People were evacuated as soon as they could be by the elder Triune members. They were not fast enough to save everyone but everything had unfolded too quickly even for those who were in tune with the world.

When the water receded and the ocean began to settle… the hole ceased its existence in the living world. Life began to feel a pull that she had not in a long time. To their shock at the center of all the hell that had been brought on them came little boats with a black essence. They seemed to be made out of the wood from the wreckages that had occurred.

Angela was worried about her friend. The loss of a child, even a Goddess’, resulted in a world changing event. Angela felt great pressure that it was her fault for not noticing the child’s health. The burden was on her to confront Dalanesca on the devastation she had caused. Gods had to take responsibility for what they did.

When Angela went to confront Dalanesca she was met with a cold demeanor. Forced from Porta Inferi, Angela was tossed out by tremendous emotional power. She came crashing down into the fields of Bohar like a comet as she made an impact. A line had been drawn and the goddess got up and knew that she was not wanted. That, however, was only the start of Dalanesca’s revenge on Angela. 

Death began to be held at bay for malicious reasons not affecting people and they endlessly laid in an eternal fit of pain. No matter how much blood or trauma they had suffered they could not find peace. Angela noticed it from the Plains of Bohar. Her field of vision unlike anyone else. She too could see the Soul-Stream. It was a place that now Dalanesca and Angela had to fight over. To save all those that she felt responsible for, Angela made suffering impossible. Dying was now an impossibility. Life and Death were at a stand still. No one aged, pregnant women no longer advanced, people who should have died got miraculously better, and more so the dead that were caught in the middle of transition came back to life with terrified screams.

Dalanesca began to try and attack The Sundering Gardens from the outside. From within the Gardens Angela sat and reflected the power back at Dalanesca. While Triune Members were not more powerful than the average Gods Dalanesca was acting on pure emotion, while Angela was calculating every movement she could make to conserve energy.

But the question on everyone’s minds soon became “How long can this continue?”

Joining the event is simple, or you don't have to at all. This will be a large story driven month long event that updates each week. The conclusion of the event will be posted on February 1st. 

You can do many things in the event: Start factions to go to war, try to soothe the raging goddesses, or you can grab some popcorn and watch the world burn.

For the purpose of this event, ALL characters are pseudo-immortal until the event ends. Death will not come and suffering will not happen.

There are three event rings in the synth forge that follow the story of the event. Make sure to check them out. Even if you don't want to worry about the event, the Divine Tear Drop is dropping in all locations. We're in the middle of moving how the synth works so it might end up broken but a newer better synth system will be in place after that.

This is part 1 of 4 in the Hell Hath No Fury Event. Enjoy.

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Part 2: Hell Hath No Fury

Things were quiet from the Mother. She offered no words of war but not many words of peace either as people joined the cause to fight. The Reaper was more vocal in her despair, there would be blood on the walls. The two sides were ready to crack each other's defenses.

Angela had ordered no one to leave her temple because of the vicious onslaught of attacks. She knew that as long as she held strong that Dalanesca could not breach it. However, her husband and one of her many sons left to find a way to stop the fighting. They had managed to slip out while the Mother was occupied.

That was all it took, for a stray hellfire shot to approach them as they stepped through one of the many gateways from the Garden. Adraejen and Thyme could only barely brace themselves for the attack. There was no death and there was no suffering but Gods be damned if they weren’t in pain as the hellfire ripped across their bodies. Angela was quick to retrieve them. The aura around the goddess was able to heal their wounds but that wasn’t the point.

There was such rage in those green eyes she had as the lands of Revaliir quaked. It quaked for just a short while before all hostility was gone. Angela had vanished from the spacial plane that Revaliir existed on and reappeared within the Conclave. The Voice stared at her with pity as the goddess approached.

The Voice ever since her ascension had been in a child’s form. Today was no different, it was a way to make sure that Angela did not attack it. However, today was different in Angela’s actions as she hoisted the Voice up and pinned it to the mighty tree. 

“Angela, this is unlike you.” It was calm and it’s dual voice of male and female carried to her ears.

“I want this to stop. I cannot harm her but she has harmed mine.” There were tears from the Goddess. “You meddled and now look at this.” The Goddess was almost sure that the tree had a role in everything that happened.

“Things happen for a reason. You know that the most, that’s why you aren’t angry with her. What do you want me to do?” Angela dropped the tiny being and stared off.

“Enough power, I want full access if only for a moment.” Angela turned her gaze back on the spirit. “Give me the power to seal her in, so Moliira can solve this.”

“Then you know? That once you do this that you’ll be defenseless? If she gets loose, there will be hell to pay.” The Voice didn’t sound concerned for the Goddess. This was just a part of Angela’s job as far as it was concerned. Angela nodded to it.

“I fully understand. The only power I’ll have left will be used to hold the balance.” There was resolve in her eyes. “I fully trust Moliira to solve this. No matter what happens to me, it doesn’t matter anymore as long as Dalanesca stops.” That was a god’s duty after all.

The lands shook as the agreement was made. From every direction, a glowing blue metal much like diamond shot up out of the ground. There was an unnatural glow to it that swirled with a magic like no other. From the metal expelled chains that anchored all over the ocean where Porta Inferi was. There were thousands of chains from the ocean, the land, the skies as it came down and forced Dalanesca back into her temple.

The hellfire from her attacks shot up and hit the chains only to have it be absorbed into the strange aura the chains held. The metal was so hard the forces of Death could not break it. It repelled magic attacks and bounced physical attacks back as well.

A tired Angela reappeared in her realm as she fell down. She coughed the strange metal from her lungs as she held herself. It hurt, the pure essence of what she did had pained even her. She leaned up against one of her many pillars in the Gardens. When Moliira came to her Angela just smiled. “I trust you. Find a way.” Her body was physically turning black from the amounts of mana that had left her body all at once. However, the goddess seemed hopeful.

Angela's 3 God Rules
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Part 3: Hell Hath No Fury

Things stayed peaceful for a short while. The Red Queen, Angela, made peace with herself as well as fixing the loose ends of her life. She handed her crown to her son. She evacuated the Gardens to Maral’hal as best as she could. However, to her dismay, she found that those that she had saved, her afflicted, could not leave her domain. They would die with her. She huddled around a small group of different age children and hugged them all. “Don’t be scared,” she cleared their tears away. There was nothing more she could do for them.

She had never realized the sheer amount of people she had saved by tethering them to her temple and her divinity. These people who were willing to cast the darkness from their hearts in exchange for their freedom… and now their lives. It made her grieve as she had no strength left to try to fix it.

Angela’s husband had stayed as long as he could with her. She had sent him away with the promise to take care of all the children to the best of his ability. Their marriage had been short and that too broke her heart.  “I’ve only just found you, Ang,” Drae was tearful but Angela cleared his cheeks with a kiss before shoving him through the portal. She couldn’t say the words she wanted, not if she wanted peace.

It was the calm before the storm in the Gardens. No one spoke and oddly once the time had slowly passed, no one cried. There was a sense of resolve resonating from the Realm of Plenty. 

When Dalanesca finally broke free Angela decided to appear on the outside of the realm’s bounties. The great chains that she had made burst asunder all over Revaliir with great power. It was over Arri that the hellfire came with great anger to meet the goddess. 

However, Angela did not move from its path. She blocked it the best she could. At the moment of impact four, last words entered the weave of the Triune telepathically. “I am so sorry.” The last thing Angela offered the world was a smile as her body began to incinerate. A harsh eruption filled the skies as crystals began to explode over the entirety of Canelux. It took a while for people to realize that the crystals were all that remained of the goddess.

Moliira worked tirelessly to make sure everyone that could escape the Gardens made it to her realm safely. Leaving Maral’hal afterwards Moliira watched as her friend and Triune sister broke into millions of tiny crystals. Anger and sadness finally peaked as she appeared before Dalanesca. “What the hell were you thinking?”

Back in Porta Inferi Dalanesca celebrated her victory. “We’re even now,” The goddess spoke. It was bittersweet as the emotions calmed down and with a second thought the goddess found herself in remorse. She had killed her close friend. The dread began to fill in the cracks left behind by her revenge.

However, something was not entirely right. The Gardens remained standing, the people remained living, and Angela’s domains were more intense than ever. However, the goddess did not reappear nor did she slumber. She was just gone and the Voice was oddly quiet. No one knew what was going on and panic soon set in.

Angela's temple is still open for visitors. HOWEVER, I can only respond with her Avatar. Angela won't be in anymore new threads. The new metal is also available and will have a wiki on it soon.

Angela's 3 God Rules
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Part 4: Hell Hath No Fury: The Final Chapter

As the world cried out for the loss of Angela, the Voice sat silently up in its realm. Its eyes silently watched the leaves dance, and, for the longest time, it just waited. When the time finally came for it to show what truly had occurred, the Voice found itself unable to summon the one thing it needed. There was only a smile, for the creature knew instantly where that thing was.

The Voice came in a flicker of many different colored lights, touching down on the precious realm of Angela’s temple. Its eyes were always shifting colors as it walked through; its form never quite staying the same depending on who was around it. “Adraejen,” its dual-toned voice carried to the soul it needed most desperately to find. “I need the stone with Angela in it from you.”

Angela’s husband snapped up from the chair in his workspace as the being entered. “I don’t know how you found out about the stone, but over my dead body.” The stone was pulsating in Adraejen’s pocket.

The Voice crept closer, and, as Adraejen went to use his magic to fend off the being, he found it did not work. “We’ll do it here then.” The Voice would have preferred having done the ritual elsewhere. A snap of its fingers had Dalanesca and Moliira there with it. “We’re in the Gardens now my children.” There was a smirk directed toward Dalanesca. “Life doesn’t die. It gets reborn because I say so.” 

So sleepy. A distorted womanly voice filled the room. The sound reverberated from inside of Adraejen’s pocket. 

It did not ask again as it took the stone with spacial magic. The bluish metal rolled around in its hand. “It’s time to wake up Angela.” The Voice blew on the small stone and it began to grow. The stone itself was glowing an array of greens and yellows. It took the shape of a young girl, perhaps four or so years in age. Long red hair flirted with the floor as the Voice cradled her near the ground. Green eyes began to flicker up at everyone as a yawn left the girl’s lips.

“One week. You will raise her for one week Dalanesca. She will have to stay in her realm but you must frequent her. This is your punishment.” The Voice stood the girl up and a dress of silk hit the floor as to cover her. “Angela… how do you feel?”

The young Angela began to rub her eyes. “I’m tired.” She began to pout just a little before her green eyes hit Dalanesca’s face. “DAL!” It was more like a shriek as the name left her mouth and she ran over to hug the goddess. In a state of shock, Dalanesca took a knee and wrapped an arm around the reborn Elder Goddess.

Moliira cocked an eyebrow. “I leave this all to you, Dalanesca.” With that, the drow left without even a smart remark to give to the inferno goddess.  Dalanesca’s eyes were littered with tears but she did not let them fall.

“Dal, do you feel better? Do you not hurt  anymore?” Angela reached up and gently slid her fingers across Dalanesca’s eyes. “Are you still mad at me?” Dalanesca didn’t answer as she held the little girl a little bit closer giving her an awkward pat on the head. The littlest goddess reached up and kissed the Reaper on the forehead. “I love you, Dal,” Angela whispered as she hugged her Triune sister even harder.

It took a few moments as Dalanesca froze and began to feel a sudden sadness. “I love you too Ang,” the whisper came out just enough for the little one to hear. 

“I expect you to help, as well, since you are her husband. OH! I’ve restricted her judgments to that of a child but she has all of her knowledge. She might be internally frustrated that she cannot do things as she once had. I would be careful of tantrums disrupting the earth.” The Voice smiled at everyone before it disappeared back to its own plane of existence. “Remember, one week. If you mess up, I will just keep her this size and we’ll start all over. This will serve as a good punishment for everyone involved,” the voice carried throughout the room even though the World Tree spirit was gone.

“I wanna play,” Little Ang said up to the adults in the room even though sleep deprivation was so heavily present in her eyes. “I wanna never stop playing… and having fun. I want to always be the bestest friends.”

This concludes the Hell Hath no Fury event! (I lied about Angela but it was a necessary evil!) Angela will now retake her spot, HOWEVER, now you can find her playing in Porta Inferi if you want an extra challenge or you can just come to the Sundering Gardens and see her! 

I'll slowly age Angela up after a week though so get in the funny threads while it lasts! We're going to let the drops keep falling for the event until February so I hope you have fun.

The Sundering Gardens temporarily have candied clouds that you can now munch on for the time beginning. ;)

The Soul-stream has also returned to normal with Dalanesca and Angela's fighting stopped. Everything will now go back to regular rules. Progress can now be made!

Angela's 3 God Rules