Out-Of-Character Forums > Announcements > New Admin Trivia Game
Pyzis

Character Info
Name: Pyzis
Alignment: LG
Race: Phoenix
Class: Fire elementalist
Silver: 3271

Hello, I'm Misty the new Admin. I'm the older sister of Telly/Darros/Randall, I've been an active rper for 14 years now. I have a two year old daughter named Camber who is a future role player for sure. I'm so greatful for the opportunity to help out the site. I'd like to thank everyone here that has given me the opportunity including everyone who roleplays, giving me the chance to let my creative side come out to play. To give back to the site I'm starting a trivia game.

Here in Forum Games I will be posting random trivia about the world of Revaliir! It could be information about a place within our world or lore from the Wiki page. Check out the FB page Revaliir Facebook Page if you would like updates on trivia!

Rules:
First person to identify the place the trivia is speaking of gets 10 silver
First person to post in the area gets 100 silver
First reply that correctly guesses what we’re talking about from the wiki and links it gets a prize

Naota

Character Info
Name: Naota
Alignment: CG
Race: Former Deity
Class: Former Deity of Light and Dreams
Silver: 12527
This sounds neeeeeeat o.o I'm excited to try and likely fail as I tend to be oblivious >3> Cool idea!

God Rules:
i. Has the ability to put any target into a deep sleep.
ii. Unmatched in holy magicks as well as light magicks.
iii. Can shatter illusions by bending the light to show the truth.
[ OOC: My main account but one of many! :D - Anton ]