Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
It's me Brittlez all along making the site crawl to a grinding halt! No, seriously it is me. Whenever I load up the panel to put stuff in your guy's inventories it is making the server go really, really slow. I just wanted you guys to understand we know it's a problem, we're gonna fix it, and that it's me doing it. I'm trying to be careful with loading users who have a crap ton of inventory like CodeAni or myself.

So if you find me loading your stuff for you late at night and gifting it at night, that's why. I don't want to inconvenience you guys during the day.

The Advent Calendar Shop is still being looked at now for not showing up in the shop lists and logging people out when they click items. We're gonna try to have these fixed asap! Just hang tight!

Also please tell me if there are any more bugs so we can swat them.

-Brittlez

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Until further notice, I've halted the 12 days of Revaliir due to a bug with the Onnen's Amber. It's making the edit profile page act up until we get time to look at it the item is not going to be purchasable. 

Angela's 3 God Rules
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
It was a tag error on my part I've reopened the event. I looked at it 3 times before I realized my tag wasn't closed. It's completely fixed the error. And now we know and knowing is half the battle.(GI JOE)

Angela's 3 God Rules
Hiro Kouen

Character Info
Name: Hiro Kouen
Alignment: TG
Race: Humanoid Elemental
Class: Elemental Knight
Silver: 1067
I can't buy the Day 6 or 7 items, when I go to the shop, and click on the items it gives an error, page 404 page not found.