Administrator
Developer

Character Info
Name: Darros
Alignment: TN
Race: Human?
Class: Dread Necromancer
Silver: 17019
 Tonight at around 11 PM MST I'm going to be doing some major updates on the server for some future projects/features that will be coming up on Revaliir. If you're on at that time you may experience some server crashes and issues. This WILL NOT affect the database and no data will be lost, but it will mess with your connection to the server. You can avoid this time if you want or try to just keep your posts constantly saved in case something goes wrong. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

p.s. If it isn't up in the morning on Saturday, send out a search party. I may have been kidnapped or assassinated.
Darros
Administrator
Developer

Character Info
Name: Darros
Alignment: TN
Race: Human?
Class: Dread Necromancer
Silver: 17019
ALRIGHT!! I'm done, I didn't break things horribly. Sorry if you were affected I had to restart the server a couple times to get it working. But now we're on our way to some new magic.