Administrator

Character Info
Name: Voice
Alignment: None
Race: A flipping Tree
Class: Its a tree
Silver: 0
My Children,

Time comes and it goes relentlessly. We lose those we love and we watch what we create destroy the world. A rift has been created that needs to be filled. With the passing of Mendean, my eyes have been opened that the Triune might not always stand as it was intended too. People change and Gods are no different. Despite what you might think, age doesn’t always mean stability and being young doesn’t always mean failure. Mendean stood where his father did, whether that was right or wrong it doesn’t matter.

We must move forward for the sake of Canelux and one day perhaps Parvpora will rejoin us in our beliefs. Due to her ability to assimilate with Angela, I grant Dalanesca of Justice the title of Triune and give her the bonds to both Moliira and Angela.

Should she abuse this power I will not hesitate to strike her down. As Triune she is a symbol of hope, she is the way of my law. I will not have that tainted, I will not become my sibling. The Triune is eternal even if the members within it are not.

Though I pray you never fall,
The Voice

——

Dalanesca has been promoted to Administrator/Triune! Take your time to congratulate her on a job well done.

This is the account for God applications to be sent to. Please send them here and not to any other administrators! This is done so no one can try and gain favor from who does applications. Thank you.