Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Hiro Kouen, Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:22 AM, Post Subject: Over 9000 Posts!

WHAT?!  9000?!  There's no way that can be right, CAN IT?!

(congratulations guys!)

Author: Ramla, Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:50 PM, Post Subject: Over 9000 Posts!

Woooot \o/

Author: Moliira, Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:10 AM, Post Subject: Over 9000 Posts!

I just want to thank everyone for their contributions to Revaliir, and I know we will continue to build a wonderful community and tell some great stories with each other. 

Cello, Site Admin

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:41 PM, Post Subject: Over 9000 Posts!

Because of the problems with the Treasure Box's cache I moved the beans to the Seasonal Shop!

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:06 PM, Post Subject: Over 9000 Posts!

If the site doesn't show the shop for some reason here: Treasure Box

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:55 PM, Post Subject: Over 9000 Posts!

We started a long journey last October and the staff is proud to announce that we've reached over 9,000 posts and continue to climb the ladder! 

In celebration, we've added Willow's Healing Beans to the Donation Shop. Head on over! I've readded it to the shop list just for this. I'll leave the beans up for the next 2 weeks in celebration!

Willow's Healing Beans: