Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: CodeAni, Posted: Thu Mar 3, 2016 4:51 PM, Post Subject: Issues

Thank you for fixing it. 😎

Author: Darros, Posted: Thu Mar 3, 2016 3:44 PM, Post Subject: Issues

I actually figured them out this morning and fixed them as soon as I figured out what was wrong. Thanks for the information :D

Author: CodeAni, Posted: Thu Mar 3, 2016 3:14 PM, Post Subject: Issues

Well, I was going to PM them, but looks like they magically reappeared overnight. I'd guess something fixed itself when I rebooted. o.o

Author: Darros, Posted: Thu Mar 3, 2016 11:04 AM, Post Subject: Issues

Can you PM which posts they are so I can look into them?

Author: CodeAni, Posted: Thu Mar 3, 2016 4:16 AM, Post Subject: Issues

I'm still not able to see quite a few posts. I cleared my cache and cookies. I'm also using chrome, but Firefox won't display them either. Ze bug is still somewhere.

Author: Darros, Posted: Wed Mar 2, 2016 5:06 PM, Post Subject: Issues

Ok This issue should be resolved now. THank you for your patience with the code monkey as he frantically tries to fix things that he breaks

Author: Darros, Posted: Wed Mar 2, 2016 4:05 PM, Post Subject: Issues

I'm currently working through the BBCode to make it render properly. With the most recent update I've done I've noticed a few posts that appear to be missing. They are NOT missing. Something is causing them to not render and I am currently in the process of resolving the issue. This is a rare occurrence and mostly involved with the combinations of color, align, and font tags as far as I have been able to tell. Hopefully I will be able to fix this quickly.

Thanks for your patience