Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Koschei Isle > Kurayo > By the Moon [P,R]
Alexei Dusknoir

Character Info
Name: Alexei Dusknoir
Alignment: CN
Race: Werewolf
Class: Naval Officer (In training)
Silver: 538
Every year in the downtown section of Kurayo, the cream of the crop would be invited to the house of the Admiral with his son Alexei overseeing it. Many of his guests were privileged young adults like him who saw the party to blow off steam, dancing lively and drinking wine as the festive music filled the air. There were hardly any adults about aside from a few of the servants at attendance and Alexei was leisure through the floor with a small posse of his friends. Everything seemed to be going in perfect order and by the sunrise, the place would be taken care of before his father would arrive home from his drill segments. 

With a glass of wine in hand, he finished making his rounds when one of his friends rushed over to the group. "Hey Alexei, get upstairs quick!" 
He shot an eyebrow towards his direction, "Why, what happened?" 

"It's Khristina. Some perverts were messing with her in her room. Me and Dima spotted them down here talking to her one minute, and leading her upstairs the next. He got them right now and she's safe."

He growled lowly before signally the group of four to follow him as they headed upstairs and marched right into her room. She was fully clothed, and aside from what appeared to be hickies on her neck, she was fine. A bit upset but fine. Dima had a pair of twin boys on the other side of the room. Alexei looked at them with predatorial eyes- he was aware of their presence since their arrival. They were an odd pair that he hadn't seen in the city before, but they came waltz in with coin so he made sure that they were watched. Good thing too, as his sister was already in an arranged marriage with a prospect business parter his father was happy about. But if the word had gotten out that she had nearly given away her marital bed to a bunch of nobodies, twins no less, then things would end badly. Not to mention his father would likely kill them slow and painfully. 

"Get them", he ordered, and two of the boys went after them to hold them against the wall while Alexei shook his head and looked to his sister. "Leave us." She stomped out, knowing what was going to happen and once she did, the door closed shut. "Do you know numbskulls know what you just did?" Before the chance to answer was given, he immediately connected his fist to one of the brother's stomach and then to the other. "This is going to be a long night for you…"

The punches continued to roll on as the young werewolf vented his frustrations out for his family's honor. 

Estelle

Character Info
Name: Estelle Norcross
Race: Lycan/Rosenite/Demon
Class: Student
Silver: 388
The boys were used to rolling with the punches. How the hell were they supposed to know that girl was off-limits. However, the moment their beatings started someone else picked up on it.

Back at the Volkovs where everyone was staying for a weekend out, Lotus was stalking up and down the hallway. “They were supposed to be back an hour ago,” she let out a low hiss, “Dante if they are out fucking up again I swear to god.” She poked the chest of her lover and looked at Shiroi. “Find them.” She trusted her youngest more than she trusted the twins. Shiroi nodded and disappeared in a veil of snow that came seemingly out of nowhere.

They were wild unhinged incubi that had never had to account for the way they acted and who they did things with. It would get them killed and the more they resisted learning the more angry Lotus got. “ESTELLE,” Lotus yelled up for her oldest niece. Coming downstairs Estelle was tall for her age. She stood at five feet and six inches tall. Long dark curls were about her shoulders with hydrangea braided in around the crown. She wore a sundress from the day out.

“I had Shiroi go out and hunt the boys down will you follow her and make sure they come back?” Lotus crossed her arms and tapped her foot, “If they are in trouble you have my permission to do what you need to do.” While the boys weren’t scared of Shiroi they were terrified of Estelle.

In the room with the boys, a light haze appeared as a small white kitsune entered the room. “SHIROI! You came to save your big brothers!” Casimir cried out as he got hit. The kitsune walked passed them and hopped up onto a shelf. “Right? You came to get us free?”

Corbin stopped and if he could frown more, “No, she didn’t.” It took only a few seconds for the boys’ skin to goosebump up. “Don’t tell me she is coming…” He looked up at the brother who they had pissed off, “Hurry up and off us already.”

“Anything but what she will do to us… OR LET US GO! We’ll give you Shiroi! She is cute!” Casimir yelled in a panic and Corbin kicked him.

“Do you actually want to get us killed? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT THEY WILL DO TO US IF SOMEONE TAKES HER?!” Casimir and Corbin were smart and often it was hidden behind a dumb demeanor. The kitsune had perked up and tilted its head with its tails in a defensive position. Still, she didn’t move as a shadow gate opened and a huge black wolf came into the room. Low growls escaped. “Estelle… Estelle, we can talk about this,” Corbin put his hands up the best he could.

The wolf shifted into a dressed Estelle. Her eyes were eerie compared to theirs’. A bright blue with many dark rings of navy, a mixture between Eldora and Steele’s eye colors. The kitsune shape-shifted into Shiroi and she crossed her legs. “They said they would sell me to get out of trouble,” Shiroi said in a whisper. Estelle tilted her head up to acknowledge her cousin before the sigh left her lips. Shiroi looked exactly like her brothers much to Lotus's dismay. She had long white hair that was braided over the side with a sundress close to what Estelle was wearing.

“Could you two be any more of a fucking problem?” It left her lips as a growl as she quickly got the boys released only to kick them into the walls. There was a sick crack from each of their ribs as the boys coughed blood. “We are on fucking holiday and you two are fucking it all up. Your mother wants you home now and if you are lucky maybe she won’t skin you alive.” There was a feral look on her face as let out a hiss. “Shiroi head back to the house and let your mother know I have them and tell them what the little shits said about giving you away. That is the dumbest fucking thing both of you could have possibly said. THERE ARE CONSEQUENCES!”

Shiroi watched for a moment before eyeing the boys in the room, “Will you be fine?”

“I’ll be fine. These two morons won’t be,” Estelle pulled one of them up by the collar of their shirt holding him on eye level. “Go.” Shiroi nodded and left the room the way she had come. “Whatever these idiots did I’m sure we can work something out. They need to go home right now though before my aunt goes on the warpath. Do you want your mommy to go on the warpath more than she is?” She was lightly mocking them.

Both boys shook their heads before trying to hold where Estelle had hit them. “Anything but that.”

“Good. Get your shit together it's just a few cracked ribs nothing to be babies about."

Alexei Dusknoir

Character Info
Dante groaned as he watched his irate love become that wicked demon when her temper took over the normally calm and playful woman. Their boys had both parent’s smarts and appetite but none of the restraint. As much as a fool as Dante played, he knew when to stop- both Casimir and Corbon didn’t. “Relax now darling”, he tried to convince as he kissed at her neck, “Shiro will find them.”

Unfortunately, that wasn’t enough to send their daughter as she instructed Estelle to do so as well. “So do I explain to my father that he has two grandsons to bury?” He barely whispered, covering his face as he knew what was going to happen once their niece found the twins.

—-

Alexei was in the middle of punching the boys wherever he could; the gut, the chest, and even their faces, though they whined about the latter. Something about needing those for the ladies, which made him strike them harder. Being a werewolf, his rage was overtaking enough to flat out ignore their cries to an intruder. “Fuck off”, he snarled before punching the one that offered some girl to him. Soon one of the boys noticed the gate and poked at Alexei. “Hey, look at this!”

He turned around and saw both the kitsune now and a wolf coming out. Unfazed, he merely watched as it shifted into a girl not too much younger than them. The kitsune followed suit and it took some time before the host realized that she was the one they were trying to offer to him previously. Alexei merely stepped to the side as she took the boys from his friends’ grip and were threatening them. While he didn’t mind her beating them up, they were wrecking the walls of his sister’s room.

“Hey, we were teaching them not to mess with the Admiral’s daughter”, one of the boys said. “They need to learn some manners or else they’ll be gutted next time.” Alexei stopped him and shook his head. “My friend is right. They tried to use my sister and there will be consequences when Father learns of this.” It was a fair warning since according to the girl, they weren’t from around here to know that wicked truth. He looked to the boy that had defended him earlier, “Go find my sister and make sure she’s alright. The rest of you go and check on the party. If Father comes home, tell him to follow the scent.”

He looked coldly at the twins, “You will not be welcomed back into this house and I will personally see your ‘mommy’ and tell her who you two just messed with.” His gaze went to Estelle and was much calmer. “Who are you people anyway?”

Estelle

Character Info
Name: Estelle Norcross
Race: Lycan/Rosenite/Demon
Class: Student
Silver: 388
“I doubt they will live much longer than the breaths you see them taking right now,” Estelle responded to Alexei without so much as blinking. “Shiroi is one of only two females in the entire incubus bloodline these morons have. Their grandfather is one of the kings of Incubi, Nazerial. He has two prized people in the world, his daughter Lotus and his granddaughter Shiroi. When he finds out what these two idiots did he’ll probably torture them to death for the insult.” The boys were looking defeated and scared no longer blaming each other or the situation.

“They are also the grandchildren of the great demon lord Xunatar. You know how it will go with him. I would say if you two are left breathing that you’ll be considered blessed. Then… You know there’s still going home to your mother Lotus and our Great Aunt who told you to behave.” Her eyes narrowed. “There’s no telling what Uncle Nemesis will do to you if he gets a place in line behind the other three.”

Now that Estelle had essentially frozen her cousins with fear she looked towards Alexei who was sending people out of the room. “We’re the royal family from Sularia on the other continent at least by our mothers’ bloodlines. Our great aunt is married to Nemesis Volkov and we were invited for holiday as we don’t often leave the desert for good reason.” Her eyes cut to the boys. “I have to get them home~ Who knows if Daddy will be mad I was sent out into Kurayo by myself. Not that I can’t handle the things that go bump in the night,” she reached down and grabbed the boys’ legs.

“Our other family is full of monsters who have razed entire cities without batting an eye. It’s just best not to get involved. Heavens know these two idiots are about to find out how harsh our families are. The law is the law and the law is harsh, as the Rosenites say.” She started to drag them with little effort. She would have to walk all the way back to the Volkov estates.

“You two are so dead. This is a dress Auntie Ang picked out and I will have to trek through the country side to get you home. You know how she feels about getting her presents ruined.”

Alexei Dusknoir

Character Info
Going over her name drops, Alexei wasn't aware of this Nazerial nor Xunatar. He figured that they were powerful people on the mainlands from the way she spoke of them. One thing was for certain, was that the boys seemed like they were going to be severely punished no matter who got a hold on them. He watched and waited as the other boys took to their objectives, per his orders, and looked back at the troublesome group the moment the door closed. The name Nemesis Volkov did ring a bell, though he hadn’t met the man. There were only rumors among the gossip. At least now he could see how they would belong, in a sense, on this side of the world. Though her cousins were likely to face death one day when they eventually slipped up and seduced the wrong girl.

“Ah, I see. Aside from the familiarity of his name and the tales spoken of him, I was unable to figure out your connections here.” His tone was much calmer than it had been when he spoke to the two fools. Speaking of, their sad state was pathetic- where had all that bravado and a great amount of self-worth earlier went? Were they really that afraid of their own mother?

“Hm, they are lucky Father is still out doing drills, else they’d be getting fitted for their final robes and coffins.” Unlike himself, his father would have slash out their throats before they could even breathe a word to him in defense. He was a fearsome man with a short temper to match. But he was also some of the best Kurayo had to offer when it came to military knowhow. Their line had a knack for such a field.

After she grabbed and dragged the boys by the leg a bit, Alexei sighed and moved over to her, taking one of the boys himself. “Perhaps, but a gentleman and the aspiring officer doesn’t let a lady walk by herself home, especially in Kurayo. There are plenty of beings here that see you three as easy prey.”