Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Koschei Isle > Kurayo > Murder, Love, Hope [P][R]
Sweet Revenge

Character Info
Name: Angelique Vladimir
Alignment: TN
Race: Vampire
Class:
Silver: 1041
The body fell with a thug on the ground, along side five more bodies. A smile curved on her lips as she wiped the blood on the corner of her mouth with the back of her hand. Now, she was full and happy. Without a second look, the vampire walked towards the exit of the alley. With a small wave of her hand, the bodies behind her burst into flame. No one would think a vampire had killed them. Another move of her hand and a soft wind blew help dissipate the smoke. No one would find the bodies for a while and she would be long gone. 

After turning off her soul, in a sense, Angelique found her powers. They laid dormant for so long until she let go. With the rise of her powers, came the rise of something more evil. A hooded figure followed close behind her, if you could see his face, you could see the smirk on its lips, his hands were only bones with sharpened tips. His hooded cloak turned to black smoke around his feet, as if he was floating. “Well done.” He voice was raspy and deep. She was the only one that could hear or even see him. That was how she liked it. Unless she needed his help would be the only time he would appear to others.

Angelique didn’t reply as she walked out of the shadows of the alleyway. Her long wavy hair flowed behind her with the soft cool breeze. She made her way towards the inn nearby. It was time for a strong drink after all that killing.

Stepping into the inn, the people were rowdy and it smelt like alcohol. Taking a seat at the far back of the bar and in the corner. She was a bit farther away from the groups near the bar. She had an urge to kill them all. “After this drink.” She thought while a waitress came up. She melt like she hadn’t showered for takes. “What can I get you, lass?” She asked with a toothpick in her mouth and her hand on her hip. “Whiskey.” Angelique said, “Bring the bottle too.” The woman nodded and left. It only took a few moments for her to come back with a mug and a jug of whiskey. Handing her a few coins, Angelique got to work on the drink before her. 

Vladimir

Character Info
Name: Clyde Lucius Vladimir
Race: High Elemental
Class:
Silver: 1161
They had left Arri with time on their side. “It’s good you didn’t have any mushy goodbyes to do.” Anastasia said with a laugh. As they climbed onto the horses, she paused to look at her brother. “Old doesn’t look good on you, Clyde.” She said without a laugh. She was completely serious about her comment. Clyde couldn’t help but frown at her words. He had let himself age because he didn’t want women to be attracted to him. Being young and looking the way he did always brought flirtatious comments.

Tightening her hands around the reins, she clicked her tongue to get her horse moving.  She didn’t wait for her brother. He would eventually catch up.

Clyde looked down at his hands while they were holding onto the reins. Wrinkled with the age of a almost fifty five  year old man. Closing his eyes, he pictured himself at the age of thirty five. His skin started to smooth, his eyes turned brighter, his hair shortened to half the length it was and turned to a brownish blonde. Now there was no wrinkle in sight on his skin and the gray brown hair was gone. His goatee was also short, now only a stubble. He didn’t know why his sister’s words got to him. Or was it partly because the young woman, Lily?

Taking one last glance towards the castle in the distance, “Goodbye Lily,” He whispered before he ran off after his sister. A bit of sadness rushed over him. He should’ve said goodbye. She would be upset with him when he came back. “I will come back.” He thought, knowing one day he would return to her. He didn’t know what it was, but she made him happier than he had ever been. The day they had together was the most wonderful of all, and he wanted more like that.

They rode out of the Desert Rose and into the desert. They didn’t stop to rest only to water the horses and then they were on the move again. Being as old as they were, they knew how much they could push themselves. They ate while riding and didn’t sleep for a few days until they reached the town of Kurayo, the city of the misfits.

A smile came to Anastasia’s lips. This would be a great place to stay for a bit. A sigh came to her lips. This wasn’t a the time. She needed to capture the killer niece of hers. “You should’ve chained her before telling her your secret.” She said with a slight joking tone. “Maybe I should have..” He said as they walked into the city. Their horses now gone at the barn near by. They weren’t theirs after all.

A sigh came to her lips, maybe she shouldn’t have said that. Turning towards him, she frowned. “Stop beating yourself up about this. It was her choose to do this. Not yours.” She put a hand on his shoulder, her tanned skin seemed to glow in the sun. “I pushed her, Ana.” He looked into her eyes, “I should’ve came back…I shouldn’t have left. I shou—” He was caught up with a slap in his face. “It happened. Stop with the should’ve this or that. It is time to get over your guilt and get her back.” She was done with his guilt. This wasn’t like him.

Turning around, she started to walk again. Her eyes searched the area around them. Each alleyway, each corner. “Let’s try the inn. She likes inn’s.” He said aloud as his eyes spotted the inn near by. They spotted her as soon as they came in. Walking towards the back end of the inn, they sat in front of her. “Angelique.” Was the only thing he said before all hell broke loose.

Sweet Revenge

Character Info
Name: Angelique Vladimir
Race: Vampire
Class:
Silver: 1041
Angelique drank her whiskey peacefully. She didn’t move to kill anyone. That was until they walked in. Her Aunt, Anastasia. She had only met her once in her lifetime. But she knew she was a spitfire of a woman and strong, but right now she was stronger then her aunt. When her name left her uncles lips, her eyes shot up to him. “I know why you are here.” She said standing up, getting ready to make her move. “I will not come back to you.” Her words were meant to stab him in the heart. “I do not care about you. And know what? I like it that way.” She smiled then took another shot.

Angelique eyes seemed to glow red as her powers erupted inside her. Her hands were pressed against the table beneath her. She leaned towards them, if only they could see what was happening behind them. The people in the Inn couldn’t even scream as the magical blades cut their throats. The few that started to scream were stopped by the cloaked figure that engulfed them in darkness. They’re bodies fell to the ground with a loud thud.

“Leave me alone, or there will be a line of bodies following me.” Was all she said till she was a blur as she ran out the door. She would never go back to that woman from before. She loved and her heart was broken. She was done with her. Not caring for anything was simply, better.

Pulling her cloak over her head, she looked at the colored filled sky. “Easier to hide within the darkness.” The elemental said to her with a laugh before disappearing. Running, the vampire made her way down a nearby alley. She needed to get away quick.

Vladimir

Character Info
Name: Clyde Lucius Vladimir
Race: High Elemental
Class:
Silver: 1161

Clyde looked up at his daughter, he was about to apologize to her, but she spoke. Her words didn’t miss a beat. How was he going to bring her back when she didn’t want to come back? This was going to be the hardest thing he had ever had to do. “Anglique. Plea—” He tried to speak to her but his words were cut off by her motions and then the glowing red eyes.

The elemental wasn’t ready for what happened next. He froze as his eyes moved to stare at the people behind him. They were all dead. Everyone in the in was…gone. “We did it your way. Now it’s time to kick some sense into that child of yours.” Standing up, Anastasia glared down at her brother for a moment before grabbing the shackles that were hanging on his belt. Runes were carved onto the chains, they would take away all magic. She had a feeling her niece had powers. “I told you she had powers. She is a Vladimir.” Anastasia didn’t wait another minute before she hurried after Angelique.

Running out, she just saw her turn down an alleyway. Following, she hooked the shackles onto her belt. “Time for a good ass kicking to get you in check, little girl.” Ana walked slowly down the alleyway as her niece spotted her. The dark elemental didn’t wait to attack her. Dodging to the side, she smiled. “Stay.” With a wave of her hand, the elemental was up against the wall. Wind continued to push him down as she walked toward her niece. “Don’t think for one second, you can take me. Just give up.” Ana gave her warning, but she knew that it wouldn’t do a thing.

Angelique didn’t take the warning to heart and ran at her aunt. Her hands lit with flames. Ana didn’t quickly dodged each flaming fist and ever magical blade missed her. She let her niece play for a bit before she landed a punch in her face then in her gut. Taking her off guard, Ana punched her once more with a force of wind. The movement causing Angelique to fly back against the wall. “Anyone ever tell you to listen to your, elders?” Ana kept her pinned against the wall until she cuffed the chains on her. The action forced the elemental to disappear.

Seeing no threat, Angelique dropped the bloody faced vampire onto the ground. At that moment, Clyde ran up beside his daughter, she was unconscious. “We need a place where we can handle here. We can’t do anything here because what she just did.” Anastasia tried to urge her brother to make a decision. She didn’t know anywhere to go. She was rather new to this place he called home for over 700 years.

“Lily has a dungeons that keep magic users in check.” That was all he needed to say before they were off back to where she had found him. On the trip back was longer than when they had left. Angelique wasn’t helpful.

When he could, he told his sister of the moments with the woman named Lily. A Queen of Arri.