Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Koschei Isle > Koschei Forest > An Old House In The Forest
Incanus

Character Info
Name: Homura
Alignment: CN
Race: Phoenix (Human Form)
Class: Thief
Silver: 117
“Homura! Homura!” I could hear Flanla from the big old rustic window at the top floor where she rested, how annoying. All I really want is to be left alone.       “Homura! Stop ignoring me! Homura!!!” She kept shouting at the top of her lungs, chanting my name. She was really getting on my last nerves, I wanted to shout to her like she did to me, But with a sigh, I turned to her. Agitatedly I replied in not-so-angry tone, “What’s so goddamn important that you just had to interrupt me. I was quite enjoying myself until you started to yell at me. I thought we discussed that yelling was off limits.” I really did hate shouting, yelling, or anything that required a harsh, loud tone of voice.       “Come on Homura! It’s almost six o’clock in the morning. Did you even achieve any sleep at all?” I was outside the rustic looking mansion I called home for months now. And one of the only reasons I go outside? I always liked to burn random things. Weird right? Nah, it’s normal… I think… “Wait a second. No way it’s the next day. I only been out here for an hour at most.”  “More like several!!! I really don’t understand you. AT ALL!!!” Flanla continued to shout. I was dying to shout Shut up Flanla!!! no one cares about whether or not I stay up all damn night! it might have been true but I didn’t want to make an enemy of Flanla. Seriously, she is just effing scary when she’s angry.         “Just hurry up and get inside. You’re going to get the urge to never go back inside if you stay out there any longer.” It appears that Flanla calmed down a little for she was no longer shouting through the window. I walked towards the giant duel doors that were also old and rustic to match the windows and the rest of the house. It’s was over a century old but it had a nice feel to it with a lot of character. No other house I stayed in had the exact same feel to it. Well… Let’s just say it’s better then being stuck in a prison cell for about a decade. Flanla rushed to open the door for me without a sound as I begun to enter the building. I thanked her with a side of a little yawn. “You should get a little sleep Homura. You seem to be needing it, spending god only knows how long out there in the sunlight. I just surprised that you didn’t get a sunburn”   “Flanla,” I reminded her, “I’m not human remember. I am a phoenix maintaining a human form. Thus, I cannot get a burn from any heat source.” I yawned again, man did I really spend a real long time outside. I’m insanely tired now. I should take Flanla’s advice a take a quick nap. I told her that I was heading to my room and wished not to be disturbed. She nodded politely as I passed through her ghostly presence, towards the long chinese staircase, I sluggishly my legs lead to my room. In the old looking room that the rest of the house matched greatly, there was the soft, plush bed that you basically sink though if you weren’t careful. beside that is the bookshelf where I put all the books from my travel days, after I broke out of the prison I decided to collect some books to learn a little more of the outside world if I wanted to ever leave this place. Honestly I would like to stay here until whatever, rather an illness or murder, kills me. I quite like it here in this old mansion. Slowly I began to closed my eyes. As I lay on the plushly bed I find that my mind drifts in every sort of direction. First about the past, then the future, then back to my past and the things I want to forget. I wonder am I able to forget those things and start over on my own? My eyelids grew ever so heavily. Slowly my mind became blank, Unable to continue to think about anything else. I begin to hear Flanla’s violin play gently to the tone of row, row, row your boat. The piece is what Flanla’s mother use to play to her before they both died, she told me that her mother would play the exact violin to her when she had troubles sleeping. It’s may have been traditional music in it’s time, but the melandie was so relaxing. Before I knew it I was dreaming. dreaming about how life could be peaceful in the future. The life I’ve always wished for… I wanted it, I cherished it. 

“Homura. Homura. Wake up please!” Flanla shook me to and fro. Whatever she woke me up for seem to be an agent situation. She wasn’t usually this quiet with words, or that polite with me anyways.“What is it Flanla? Is the mansion on fire! I want to see the burning flares! It’s really exciting!” I waited perked up and wide awake with joy. I hope there’s a forest fire somewhere!  “No there isn’t! Shut up so I can tell you what’s going on. listen!”Well if there is no fires anywhere then it can wait for another time. Of course I did not tell her that but I wanted to so bad! “Someone’s inside! I tried to scare them off but I couldn't do it! Homura, I need your help! I don’t want anyone of us discovered and taken away. I-I, I don’t want to disappear yet!” Flanla bursted into tears lunging into my my chest. I managed to calm her down a little, enough for her to stop crying. And told her I would take care of the intruders that were rude to waltz into someone else’s home. Quick as I could (while still walking) I rushed to the bottom of the stairs. There stood three curious teenagers, looking for random things to keep or break. I silently walked into the main hall where they scavenged, none noticed me thus far. From there I notice another, He appeared to be tied to a metal post. If my eyes aren’t deceiving me, he appears to be a victim of this thing they call bullying I believe. *Ahem* I cleared my throat instantly grabbing their attention. “Who’s this chick supposed to be?” one of them stood before me. He and his followers were about my age, the age of seventeen. “Don’t tell me! Don’t tell me that you’re a ghooost!!!” I hate humans so much. They’re mocking me, his voice is mocking me. They seem to be foolish if they decided to pick a fight with a monster. “Listen, it is impolite to walk into someone’s house without knocking. Even if you just happened to wander to this location. Leave now or you'll be sorry.”He scoffed at me, rude if I do say so myself, it’s like he’s looking down upon me. I hate it. I hate him. I hate his followers who laugh to motivate his crimes. I hate humankind, what did I ever do to them, I realized I did steal from them in a certain point in time, no one noticed I swear. It’s not like I wanted to either, I had the will to survive. Almost everyone does, Human, animal, beast, and even a monster. “Who the hell do you think you are? There is just no way you could defeated all three of us all at once.”“Want to try it? Because I bet you I will survive. After every single thing I’ve been through. I should, no, I will surpass filthy humans like you.” my eyes transform from the gentle sky blue, to the yellow everyone despised me for. “Let me give you a tip… Never mess with a monster or you’re bound to get hurt.” The boy that was soon to be a man who stood before me was instantaneously getting what he deserved. “I’m going to enjoy watching your corpses reduce to nothing but ashes.” He was soon surrounded in flames, “listen well, I am giving you one more chance to run for your life.” As he and the two followers screamed and ran away like sissy girls, the burning flames quickly died out. I turn to the one tied to the medal post, “You alright?” I asked him, “do not worry, this time I will not hurt you.” “No I’m alright, Thank you for asking.”Who is this boy? He doesn’t seem afraid. Even when he saw my power, who I really am, first hand. I thought all humankind hated me, I thought they all were scared of me. But this one, is different. I see no fear in his eyes, I hear no fear within his voice, nor do I sense it. He is truefully different from the rest. The human race can learn from his ways. “Why did those rude humans bring you here? How did they find this place?” I asked him in sincerity, I want to if they're going to find the place I call home again. "Jerks that desire to die. That's all I want to know about them. To be honest, they blindfolded me and next thing I knew I ended up here."I kneeled where he sat, looking at a pretty bad cut on his forehead. I grabbed his hair to pull him closer."Hold still, you're bleeding."The boy explained how the three had threatened him with a knife, exclaiming that he would be alright."Don't even try to act tough. They could have killed you. Just hold still…"I lit a small flame on my finger, and began to slowly yet carefully seer the wound shut. He, of course, screeched surprisingly softly. For a human anyways. Even after that, that boy still has no fear. I let go of his hair, he sat himself back up."Listen, this might sound rude in a way but, you're not human are you?"I shooked my head, "I'm not."He still has no fear nor anger towards me. But what surprised me most of is the fact he asked me that question with a straight face!"Who are you? What are you anyways?"I stared into his eyes, telling him that he doesn't need to know."Anyways, I owe you one."I stood up, "Then, never speak of this place. Never come back here. You may as well forget everything."The boy also stood up. He seem quite agitated, "I'm sorry, I don't understand what you mean.""Exactly how it sounds. Leave now or forever sleep an eternal slumber."I walked to the stairs, turn back towards the boy to show him I was being sinseer. He gave a small nod and he opened the duel doors, "You know, you are the only one who cared for me like this. Good bye."Once the two doors shut I yelled to Flanla, "Flanla, you can come down. They're gone now."
DimeSham

Character Info
Name: Crowe
Alignment: CN
Race: Demon
Class: Demon Hunter
Silver: 207
I was venturing in the Koschei forest, testing my courage, this place is side to be haunted. What way is better to show my skills as a demon hunter then to see what I can do when faced with the spirits of the undead. I’m a 16 year old demon named Kigruruk and I live to hunt the others of my kind, especially my family members who tossed me out and disowned me 2 years ago. Well, I’m on my path to revenge. Revenge will taste so sweet once someone belonging to that family is killed. Of course it won’t stop there. It will stop once everyone is dead and their blood is on my hands.

Anyways. On my travels through the Koschei forest, I stumbled upon an old rustic looking house in the middle of nowhere.It was rather strange. Who could live in a place like this? This place was definitely surrounded in death, so I wonder if there’s even anyone living in a place like this?   With that being said, I decided to go inside wondering what will lie ahead of me. There, I saw her. I could tell that she was no ordinary human. Her hair a brownish orange that was rather long and put into a loose braid. I called out to her, saying hello.

As always,

Crowe