Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Koschei Isle > Koschei Forest > Angel's Path [P/R]
Ashlynn

Character Info
Name: Ashlynn
Alignment: TN
Race: Elf/Human
Class: Sacrifice
Silver: 2748
Ashlynn lightly blushed towards his compliment. “I’ve just never had a compliment before that’s all. At least when it comes to my skills.” Once more she blushed this time a bit deeper as he called her a sweetheart. “I’m just doing what I think is right Angelus.” Ashlynn watched with care as he got up and tested how strong he was. Her lips released a sigh of relief as she saw he was alright and appeared thankful for it.

The angel giggled towards his thumbs up and nodded. She probably would have treated him the same even if she knew he was going to be alright that just seemed to be in her nature. “It wasn’t a problem Angelus.” She gave him a smile before messing with his wild locks.

She was sliding off the bed to get ready when he stopped at the door. “I’ll check up on you… I promise.” She gave him a smile before he left. With Damien on his way, she changed into an actual dress since she had only been in her night clothes. She left her long locks of brown down and jumped when there was a knock at her door.

Ashlynn had known he would be there but not as soon as this. She shivered slightly before moving to go open the door. “Lord Damien?” Her blue eyes peeked out. “Angelus said you would be coming…”

DivineBlood

Character Info
Name: Damien
Alignment: TE
Race: Lust Demon
Class: Cult Leader
Silver: 199
Damien had left her alone for far too long to his liking. But, running the Faith of Temperance was a busy job, and thus he had not had the time to properly examine his new vessel.  After all, she was definitely something that he had never encountered before.

Seeing her again made him feel something…odd.  When they had first consummated the pact, when he felt his length enter her, he immediately felt something inside of her change.  The power she held as a vessel was something that he had never come across, and he felt compelled to explore what she was capable of.

Just watching her siphon the energy away from people just touching her…he shivered with delight.

“My dear Ashlynn,” Damien said as he shut the door behind her.  “How are you feeling today?”. He moved to her, putting his hand on her shoulder.  “I would like to…examine you again.  Now that I have time, it would be best to see what you can do, as well as…show you what needs to be done to collect the energy I require.”

Ashlynn

Character Info
Ashlynn left the door as he entered the room. There was a slight tilt of her head as she pondered the question. “I’m feeling well today. I haven’t really been focusing on myself as of late thanks to the accident.” She clasped her hands innocently in front of her as her lively blue eyes met his cold ones. Her body seemed excited on its own as his hand met her shoulder and she suppressed a shiver. Was that excitement she felt from his mere touch? It made her even more curious about the bond they had now.

Her face flushed slightly once he mentioned that he would be teaching her about how she would be collecting energy. She knew little about it besides her experiences thus far. Especially her experience with Angelus which had been thrilling yet tragic at the same time. “What would you have me do so you can examine me?” She wasn’t exactly sure what that would entail but her body started to get goosebumps ever so slightly. The back of her mind knew the answer but she couldn’t pull it out from the safe it was in.

DivineBlood

Character Info
Damein smiled, his hand delicately trailing from her shoulder to the nape of her neck, and then up to her chin.  He grabbed it, gently using it to pull her closer to him, his other arm wrapping around her waist to pull her in.

His cold eyes locked with her brilliant blues, and his face was mere inches away from hers.  “How to examine you indeed,” he said breathlessly.  He smiled, and gently pushed her away.  “For now, stay as you are.  But…”. His eyes seemed to light up slightly as he walked past her, and sat down on her bed.

“As an Angel, you will be gathering energy.  To start, you need to learn how to coax it out, sometimes…”. With an almost cruel smile, he held out his hand.  “I want you to attempt to strip down, in a way that would arouse most.  If you need a reference… imagine something that…say, Angelus might like.”

“And yes…I'm fully aware of what has transpired between you two.  You do care for him in an odd way…”

Ashlynn

Character Info
The shiver came back full force as he led his hand up her neck and to her chin. There was a light gasp as he pulled her close and for a moment she was visibly uncomfortable but quick to adapt. This was unlike both of her encounters and it was exciting for the most part. Though Ashlynn’s nature kept rearing its head as she stayed shy towards the new emotions. She couldn’t find her voice before he had pushed her away. “Alright…” Though it came out as a mere whisper.

Her eyes trailed him as he went to the bed. Her eyes got wide for a moment as he finally made a request of her. “But I…” She didn’t know what Angelus would like and that made her frustrated for a moment as her hands grabbed at the sides of her dress. “I care because I hurt him.” It was the one coherent thing she could get out but she knew that Damien probably didn’t care about the specifics of why she cared at all.

“I’ll try.” She summoned up all of her courage as she began to undress. It wasn’t the most artistic thing in the world nor the most well put together. The one thing Ashlynn was not though was sloppy. She came off as inexperienced and shy. Definitely not the type who would go about doing the things Damien requested of her but she was trying all she needed was a little confidence.

DivineBlood

Character Info
To say the least, it was definitely lacking Damien frowned. It was to be expected, but it was still disappointing. “I’ll…have to have you work on that,” he said with a sigh. “But, you still have some promise.” He stood up and walked up to her, admiring her supple form. Although she was timid and shy, it added a bit to her appeal.

A part of him wanted to take her again. She was nowhere near full as a vessel, though, and he knew that taking her would ruin her use. After all, they never survived the second time. Still, he could at least alleviate some…stress. With a smile, he lightly touched at her shoulder again, tracing his hand across her collarbone from one side to the next before bringing his fingers down to her breasts. With a smile, he lightly pinched at them, causing them to harden against the pressure.

“My dear Ashlynn,” he said, using the nipple to pull her a little closer. His mouth went to her neck, where he lightly kissed her flesh, his tongue licking at it ever so softly. After a moment’s tease, his other arm played across her bare, lower back, lightly scratching at the soft skin. Before grabbing her butt and squeezing. “The things you should expect from those who you will take energy from…” He pushed her back again, releasing his hold on her. This time, though, he pushed her harder, forcing her against the wall. While he had her pinned, he once more played at her breasts, dancing slowly southward across her belly, and finally meeting the space between her legs, where he had a feeling, she was already dripping her sweet nectar.

Ashlynn

Character Info
The frown from Damien shot her confidence, what little there was, all the way down to rock bottom. It was to be expected that she hadn’t a clue what to do nor what to expect from him. The moment she saw his smile return though she seemed to perk back up for him. The shiver returned to as he pinched at her breasts and she let out a long hard breath as she contained herself against his touches. Her body, on the other hand, had a lot more difficulty.

A short gasp left her lips again as he pulled her nearby her nipple and she felt his lips against her neck for the first time. No one had ever done that to her before and she lost herself with a gentle moan from how it felt. She liked it a lot more than she thought she ought to. Damien was more like electric for her body as it jolted in each area he touched her at. She jumped ever so slightly at his grasp on her butt as her eyes stayed with his.

“What are they?” As meek and quiet as a mouse as he let her go. There was a hard breath again as she centered herself just before he pushed her against the wall. Ashlynn was eager to learn as she shivered more at his touch as his hand slowly moved from her breast to her stomach and finally to the warmth between her legs. Sure enough, she was pleasant wet from his advances already. His mere presence was enough to jump-start her body for some reason but if she could have thought she would have realized that maybe it was the power of the vessel at work.

His light touch towards her nether region was enough to get a good reaction out of her. A light moan from her lips as she put her head back against the wall and once more she took a breath before her blue eyes met his. “Teach me. Please.”

DivineBlood

Character Info
Damien smiled at her reaction, pleased that it was what he was expecting if her.  Even though he was fascinated with her status as a vessel for his energy, she was still nothing more than a tool that played to his whims.  And that was exactly how he expected her to act.

His fingers rubbed against her clit in slow, sensual circles as he started to talk.  The demon smiled, and whispered into her ear, “First and foremost…keep your legs spread.”

As if to enforce this, his fingers pressed harder against her, still moving in slow circles.  With a small chuckle, he pressed against her, once more kissing at her neck.  “Make noises of appreciation.  Gasps.  Moans.  Your body will react naturally for the most part, but men and women both need to know that they are making the right moves…and sounds will bolster that idea.*

He debated for a second where to go next.  Finally, he settled on an idea.  He removed himself of her entirely, taking only long enough to turn her around, and once more pressed her against the wall, though this time more gently. 

“To be seductive, you must also understand your body.”. His hands trailed from her shoulders down to her hips, where he grabbed them and pulled, forcing her butt out.  “Curves such as this create an allure…as well as allow for…”. His fingers once more found themselves at her center, slipping gently inside of her, “…different angles and sensations…”. He let his fingers pump slowly inside of her for a moment, before once more returning to her clit.  The angle was different this time, causing Damien to lean down closer to her level. 

“Do you understand so far?” He asked teasingly.

Ashlynn

Character Info
Her session with Angelus hadn’t prepared her for anything like this nor had the first time with Damien even. The demon got close to her and whispered into her ear. It was a combination of his breath against her skin and the motions between her legs that made Ashlynn moan almost tenderly at the thought. It sounded simple enough at her body almost moved on its own giving him enough room just in case she had not.

The half-elf’s skin flushed as he pressed against her a bit harder than before. It was a more subtle gasp then before but still, lead into a more vocal moan as she listened to his instructions. He wanted to know if he was doing good? Couldn’t he tell? It puzzled her but still maybe in the heat of it all things were forgotten… Better yet even right now he was just toying with her. He wasn’t actually going to give her what she was starting to crave.

It seemed like he was paused for a moment as the fire in her belly started to roar. Gentle eyes watched him for as long as she could before he flipped her about for more instruction. There was a light gasp as he pulled her by the hips mostly since the movement had caught her off guard. It was rather had to listen to him once he began to touch her again. Her voice seeped from her lips once more in enjoyment as her fingers tried to grasp at the wall by instinct. Each new movement or feeling she received caused more of a reaction compared to the next. Her toes curled and uncurled as she focused on his voice.

His voice and face were near her again as she instinctively reeled herself towards him. Her blues met his and she nodded. “Clearly.” Her voice was a little less timid than before and her eyes had a bit more hunger to them.

DivineBlood

Character Info
“Good,” Damien stated as he backed away completely.  He let the sensations of loss sink in for a moment, knowing full well that Ashlynn’s desire was only being accelerated as he withheld what she craved.  With a cruel smile, he let his pants fall to the ground, revealing his cock.  While Ashlynn had seen his true form, he withheld that intentionally, letting her explore the human illusion instead.

“There are many ways that you can please people without penetration.  Come now…touch it.  Play with it.  I'll even give you a few hints as what humans enjoy.  Use your mouth, and learn to take all of it in.”

That would be a feat.  While certainly not the largest in existence, Damien, as a demon, was very well endowed. 

“I certainly don't expect you to do it on your first try…but human males love the sensation.”

Return to Forum?

Lock Picture

This thread is password protected.

Please enter a password to continue.

Show Password?