Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Koschei Isle > Koschei Forest > The Next Lesson [P, R]
Ezrabeth

Character Info
Name: Ezra
Alignment: CN
Race: Half Human/Vampire
Class: Sacrifice
Silver: 141
She had woke up the next morning, feeling quite odd. The memory of Damien's thumb running over her lips was still quite vivid, as if it had happened mere moments ago. Ezra had difficulties paying attention to the morning sermon. Her heart still pounded just as hard, and she was nervous about what the special lesson with Julia would entail. While Damien had helped her understand her limits better, he arose so many questions, and she didn't know how to put them into words.

Ezrabeth broke with everyone else at the end of the sermon, and sought out Julia. "Um, Julia?" She didn't know what to ask or how to ask it. But Julia understood what was to come, she knew the special session and what it was about. The younger vampire followed the older one through to the rooms which were not to be opened without permission of the ascended who slept within. It was a rule she had learned very quickly. Her heart raced, wondering why a special lesson would need to take place in an ascended's room.

Once inside, with the door closed and noticeably locked, Ezra fidgeted. "Can I ask something? Yesterday, when I was training with Lord Damien…" She blushed, unable to look at Julia. "He… the sun… and then he touched…" Her fingers reached up to delicately touched her lips. An image of a man and woman kissing came to mind, giving Ezra a sense of direction. "Why do people touch lips together?"

I'll do what it takes to serve my Lord and Master
DivineBlood

Character Info
Name: Damien
Alignment: TE
Race: Lust Demon
Class: Cult Leader
Silver: 199
The morning ritual went as usual, but at the end Julia was met with a curious Ezra.  Lord Damien had already instructioned the vampire to teach the halfling about what being a woman entailed.  Most of the steps would come as she aged, but there were certain things that were blossoming now that needed to be taken care of.

As soon as Julia led the girl to her room, she locked the door behind her.  Already Ezra was spouting off nonsensical half sentences, finally ending with a solid question.

Julia sighed, taking off her normal cloak.  Vampirism had been kind to Julia.  Under the hood, her hair retained a pale, ghost white color, just a shade darker than her finely sculpted face.  Her ruby red eyes trained on the girl. 

“There are many reasons, little one,” Julia said with a smile.  “A sign of affection for some.  Others a sign of lust or longing….”. She moved to the girl, her motions swift and almost predatory.  In a single blink, her face was inches away from Ezra.

“Tell me girl,” she said, her voice memorizing.  A seductive aura came off from her, her lips a breath away from Ezra’s.

“Do you want to kiss me?  What do you feel?”

Ezrabeth

Character Info
Ezra gasped when she realized Julia was inches from her face. She could feel the magic pouring off of the older vampire, but had not the time to steel herself against it, leaving herself vulnerable to the charm. With her confusion over Damien, the fond recalling of his touch on her lips, the young one swallowed, barely managing a nod. ”I feel…squirmy… Like I crave something." Julia cut her off and closed the distance, her lips pressing softly against her own. She had not been expecting it.

As a result, she was stiff and unresponsive. With a little instruction, or rather demonstration, Ezra found herself wrapping her arms around Julia's neck. She was learning quickly, and succumbing deeper by the charm. Ezra pulled back to look the crimson red eyes, Damien temporarily forgotten. "What is the special lesson, Julia?"

DivineBlood

Character Info
Julia had forced the kiss onto Ezra, her lips locking against her shocked self.  At first, as expected, she was terrible, but as Ezra’s tension left she started to feel for the kiss.  Soon, the girl wrapped her arms around Julia’s neck, and finally pulled away, her blue eyes quivering as she gazed at the older vampire.

“Oh my dear Ezra, your lesson today is going to be how to take care of your carnal pleasures.  As an member of the Faith, you are to abstain from sex…however there are many loopholes.  For one…we are allowed to pleasure each other, men and women both, so long as there is no… penetration.”. She paused.  “I'll get to that part later…for now…”

Julia walked over to her bed, slowly taking off her clothes.  One by one the garments fell, revealing her pale flesh for Ezra to see.  She turned to meet the girl’s eyes, and let her hands trail down her body.   It started at her voluptuous breasts, her nipples erect due to the almost permanently cold aura her undead form gave off, and continued down to her slender, tight abdomen, trailing lightly over a scar in her side.  Finally, they reached to the sides of her hips, where they trailed back together and brushed briefly against her neatly trimmed, silver bush.

“Strip down,” Julia said softly.  “And together we will explore what you can and can't do, as well as the pleasures that you can receive and give without breaking the tenants.  And best of all…a great many of these you can do alone should you so choose.”

Ezrabeth

Character Info
The commandment instantly recited itself in her mind. ’Thou shall abstain from worldly desires.’ Until today, she had only worked out the Drugs and Excess portion of the rule. Julia disengaged herself from the younger vampire. Ezra’s eyes took in every inch of the revealed skin as the Angel undressed. She kept her breathing steady, though there was an interesting reaction to watching that hand trail down her soft skin.

Biting her lip, so many thoughts and possibilities shot through her mind as Julia’s fingertips ruffled the neat triangle of hair. As commanded, the virgin stripped with no hesitation and without feeling abashed. Instinctively, Ezra approached the woman with an almost predatory gait. It was a hunger beginning to burn within.

The distance between them closed, one hand snaked and tangled into Julia’s hair, the other coming to rest gently against the light scar. Julia was cold, something that would be questioned later. She felt the raised damaged tissue of the scar melt into perfection. ”Teach me everything, my angel.” Ezra’s charmed mind wasn’t even sure what she was saying, but pushed forward to renew the kiss.

DivineBlood

Character Info
Julia had watched the half vampire strip down to nothing.  Despite having a little more room for growth, she held a sensual feeling about her.  What surprised Julia the most, though, was that the girl moved to take the initiative, closing the distance between the two with a near predator like motion

The second kiss was something that Julia used to once more take the lead, turning the smaller vampire around and pressing her against the wall.  Julia’s cool body pressed up against Ezra’s, their flesh rubbing sensually as the elder vampire let her hands delicately run up and down Ezra’s sides.  Finally, she broke free of the kiss, pulling back a little, but using a steady hand to keep Ezra still.

“Very good…” she breathed.  Already she was excited at the prospects of teaching the young one.  It wasn't often she got to play like this.  “Now…”  Her hand moved to touch Ezra’s lips, tracing over them delicately.  “I'm going to touch you…and I want you to touch me.  Follow what I do…”

Her hand slid down the girl’s neck, her nails trailing softly as they moved further and further south.  Gentle fingers traced around Ezra’s breast, a slight squeeze of the flesh, and a playful tweak if the nipple.  This continued for a moment longer before Julia moved down again, softly running her hand down Ezra’s stomach and waist, finally finding it's intended target.

“Do you know what this is called?” she asked, playfully letting her fingers dance around the lips of her pussy.  “This is the key to your release….” A finger slid into her, just enough for lubricant, and slowly started to rub at her clit.  Slow and steady, Julia kept the motions at a minimum, letting the sensations sink in the young vampire's mind.

Ezrabeth

Character Info
Ezra could not resist Julia’s lead, even if she had wanted to. The gentle movements of the elder vampire’s hands sent goosebumps along the warm flesh. Cool met warmth, the sensation was like ice on invisible pathways upon her skin. She decided it was a good, intoxicating sensation. But to have Julia break the kiss and tell her very good sent Ezra’s spirit soaring as a child being praised for good work on learning her letters.

”Yes, Julia,” she breathed, eager to feel everything that was in store for her. Amber eyes held the angel’s gaze, letting the nerve endings in her skin to do their job. Inexperienced hands trailed up Julia’s stomach, meeting her breasts. Soft, yet firm, squishy, squeezable, many different adjectives to describe the two mounds of flesh beneath her hands. The opportunity to fondle them was almost as exhilarating as Julia fondling Ezra’s own. She mimicked each movement, committing them to memory.

Yet Ezra’s hand stopped short as Julia touched a sensitive area. She shook her head with a whimpering moan. A single finger entered her, Ezra bit her lip. The valley cool fingers slid through was sending hundreds of signals through her. Still, her gaze did not waver from Julia’s, but she had to grip the elder vampire. ”More, please…” Whatever heat she had felt in Damien’s presence, this was fanning the flames.

Still gripping Julia with one hand, Ezra broke eye contact, pressing her forehead against the woman’s shoulder. The other hand slid down Julia’s body, finding her own vagina. She attempted to mimic the angel’s fingers, but it was hard to concentrate with the ministrations. Her body shivered, she felt like she couldn’t breathe as she gasped and moaned.

DivineBlood

Character Info
It was almost adorable that Ezra could barely keep herself straight, and that put a smile across Julia’s lips. She continued to idly play with the younger vampire’s clit for a moment longer before turning the tables, spinning Ezra around and pinning her against the wall. “It would seem that you’re head is in a fog, dearest Ezra,” she whispered, her lips meeting the girl’s in a fierce kiss, her fingers rubbing that much harder, still in slow, sensual circles.

“Let me clear that head first…and then we’ll instruct you on what comes next…” Julia’s tongue ran across Ezra’s lips, trailing down the side of her face and to her neck. With a gentle nip at the neck as a warning, Julia slowly sank her teeth into the young girl’s neck, her free hand moving to squeeze a breast as her slow circles started to speed up.

In Ezra’s mind, Julia spoke with soft words. Feel the pressure build. Feel the pleasure wash over you. Be loud. Enjoy this. The motions continued, steadily speeding up. Julia released the bite, and slowly lapped up the pooling blood from the girl’s neck. With a sly smile, she moved down to her knees, removing her hand and replacing it with her mouth. A gentle kiss at first, then a soft, sensual lick across her pussy’s lips. Finally, a stronger lick that spread them apart, her tongue tasting the sweet fluids that Ezra made, the tip of her tongue idly toying with the girl’s clit.

“Are you enjoying this, my dearest Ezra?”

Ezrabeth

Character Info
A fog? Is that where her mind was? She wanted to nod, but her lips were too quickly caught by Julia’s own. Another fierce kiss, another light and unbidden moan. Fingers rubbed the tiny mound of nerves. The elder vampire’s quick nip was nothing in comparison to the fangs piercing her skin. Ezra gasped, her fingers digging into Julia’s shoulders. It was the first time she had been bitten.

Pain, followed by a pleasurable sensation washed over her. It combined with, and enhanced, the stimulus on her breasts and her clit. Julia had not lingered on her neck for long, but it was an intoxicating feeling. Ezra could feel the pleasure build as a warm sensation, a heated tingling. It made her legs feel weak, yet her hands roamed the other vampire with novice exploration.

What came next truly sent her mind reeling as fingers were replaced by Julia’s tongue. Her breath hitched with a sharp gasp which melted into a loud, appreciative moan. ”Yes,” she moaned in answer to Julia’s question. Ezra’s mind was reeling with the sensations, her muscles in her abdomen felt like they were squeezing yet expand at the same time. She almost screamed at the pleasure it gave her, her entire body trembling as she gripped the wall and Julia for stability.

DivineBlood

Character Info
Julia smiled. It had been some time since she had trained a woman, and this was something that she enjoyed. Breaking the new ones in was a bit of a passion of the vampire’s, and she made sure to do it right so that they would come back and beg for more, from both her and her master. And so she delicately slid her tongue across Ezra’s clit, taking it slowly to savor the flavor of the trembling woman. She was so sweet, and so innocent, and a part of the joy was corrupting her innocence.

But that was what an Angel did. Corrupt. Spread the poison, pain, and pleasure. She sucked gently on the hardening clit, enjoying the quivering of Ezra’s legs. “Such a wonderful reaction, yes?” she asked the fledgling vampire.

“Release it…feel the tension build and explode into something more…” The leading woman smiled, deliciously lapping at Ezra. “But be ready…because once you do, it’s my turn…”

Return to Forum?

Lock Picture

This thread is password protected.

Please enter a password to continue.

Show Password?