Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Koschei Isle > Koschei Forest > Resonating Strike [P. R]
Aegis

Character Info
Name: Zanar Arowin
Alignment: TN
Race: Werebear
Class: Deity
Silver: 10002
It had been a couple of weeks since his first transformation into a werebear and still, he couldn’t control the primal anger in him. It felt like he was going to snap and a moments notice anytime. This was causing him to be scared of himself, and being around anyone. Very few words he had spoken with Kaylani since their run-in with the men who had mauled them and gave him this curse. He knew that it was going to cause a strain on the relationship that they had just started to build up. He needed to control this though, he needed to before anything else. Or at least that was going through his mind.

Once again the swordsman was out in the woods, the trees where he went to vent out the anger scared from claw marks, sword gashes and bark peeled from where he had punched them with his bare hands. He sat upon the stump of a tree that he sliced clean through during one of the more rougher times he had with the anger. His face in his hands, knuckles with fresh wounds on them. His arms were shaken as he rested his elbows on his upper legs.

“Why is it still boiling in my chest….why…” Defeated and exhausted words came from his lips. He had heard of no shifter keeping the initial rage past their first transformation. He had no experience other than rumors that he heard though, so he couldn’t actually know. Something in his gut was telling him that this wasn’t right. He got up and started to pace back and forth again, agitation was obviously building as he started to get in his own mind. The grass beneath his feet was worn from the constant pacing he had done throughout the week.

“Damn it to hell!!!” He screamed and slammed his fist into the trunk of the closest tree, a mistake for sure. As when it connected he feel to his knees and just held his hand in pain, body shaking from the wounds not getting time to close. “She’ll kill me for this…” As a moment of clarity entered his mind as he got up from the ground. He looked around at the mess he had made from the days. Shaking his head he decided to grab his stuff and head back to the wagon.

He would hear the same thing over and over again. Surprising enough he had never lashed back, but he didn’t know how long that would last. The strings that were holding him back felt loose, and his exhausted state of mind meant that anything could happen.

“So…tired of it all,” he muttered as he made his way back.

Zanar is the God of The Endless Hunt and Boundless Wilds

Zanar's God Powers are as Followed:
i. Can Track Anything in the world, no matter where they may go.
ii. Can see and strike the weak points of his prey, allowing for a clean kill
iii. Can use the ability of any beast of the wild, or give that ability to another.
Limited GM of my character is always allowed!
Kalyani

Character Info
Name: Kalyani LaNora
Alignment: CN
Race: Elf/Rosenite
Class: Seer/Gypsy
Silver: 2114
Kalyani had honestly been very worried about Zanar. She knew deep down in her heart that the rage he was feeling wasn’t from the beast but his own. The gypsy waited for him day in and day out. She gave him lectures but it was because she couldn’t stand to see him the way he was treating himself and the woods around them. Her job was to keep the wagon concealed from the dark creatures of Koschei and she waited… With nothing else on her mind. That was just as dangerous as him wandering off to go scream in the woods. She had seen the damage he had caused once or twice when she followed him at a distance. Her heart hurt.

She pulled the shawl up and around her. It was a brightly colored one with different shapes and patterns much like the city of Abed’s clothing. Her eyebrows furrowed as he came into view. His fists were a damn mess and his other wounds were barely healed. She got up and met him at the magic circle’s opening. She was so small compared to him but she was mighty in her words and actions. One could say Zanar once admired it about her had it not been towards him.

“You need to stop… This isn’t good for you. What if something corners you in the woods?” Her words were dripping with concern and frustration over the past few days. “Lycanthrope transformations of any kind are always linked to the soul Zanar… You’ve been angry for a long time and it was just brought out.” She had never told him what she thought was going. “This isn’t good for you.” She shook her head a bit at him. Even she was a bit more tired of the situation as it had strained them.

The Runaway Gypsy Queen
Feel her power, feel her music
Ooc: Brittlez Main: Angela Rose
Aegis

Character Info
Name: Zanar Arowin
Alignment: TN
Race: Werebear
Class: Deity
Silver: 10002
She approached him, as soon as he stepped foot in the barrier that she projected. Once again she had waited for him to return, yet he knew not what this all was doing to her. Stern and strict, harsh but caring words would fall unto him like always. This time though they would fall on deaf ears as if something was raising a barrier around that which should be helping him the most.

“I’ll take care of it…just as always.”

He growled those words in frustration, and though he said it they both knew he couldn’t handle anything in the state that he was in. He may have had more than enough physical abilities that normal people wish they had, but in his current mindset meant his attacks would be deflected before they even landed on anything
“Of course I’ve been angry!! I was tortured, and my whole family was murdered by people who hired us!! DO you even know what that means!!” The beast was emerging on her now, he couldn’t control it and was starting to snap and didn’t realize the partial transformations that were happening to his body in his enraged state. He turned around and ran his hands up through his hair. Anyone else would know to flee, but he knew she wouldn’t something in the back of his mind still held on.

“Yet I come back to the same stern voice every damn night, every single night I have to hear you moan and complain..how it drives me insane.

Without a moment’s notice or even warning, before she spoke again something in him snapped finally. He turned around quickly and backhanded he with almost full force. Everything became quiet, and everything became still, only the resonating sound of the strike rang free through his ears. The anger that was once in his eyes became fear.

The light had broken through…but at what cost?

Before he could even get to say a word, Kaylani gated out with her magic and when the flash of the spell was over he fell to his knees. Reaching out, did he notice the claws that were starting to fade back to normal. Tears started to fall as everything came back to him. The words he said and strike. He could barely get out the four words he spoke.

“What have I done?”

Collapsing over on his hands and knees he screamed out her name, but there was no answer…Just silence…

Zanar is the God of The Endless Hunt and Boundless Wilds

Zanar's God Powers are as Followed:
i. Can Track Anything in the world, no matter where they may go.
ii. Can see and strike the weak points of his prey, allowing for a clean kill
iii. Can use the ability of any beast of the wild, or give that ability to another.
Limited GM of my character is always allowed!