Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Kingdom of Adeluna > Umbral Depths > Broken Chains (open)
Xallithelid

Character Info
Name: Xallithelid
Alignment: CN
Race: Illithid
Class: Mind Flayer
Silver: 30
The cavern extended for miles around, chains as thick as a giant extending from the ceiling to the ground, orcs and other denizens of the earth and stone climbing up and down the massive linked iron chains. The roof is shaking from the fiery rain above. They found this odd place, with many creatures inhabiting it. Xallithelid was watching the thousands of goblinkin battle with beholders, dragons, and other monsters. An Ettin came his way, carrying a dead orc in one hand and smashing another orc with his cudgel. It was hard moving the orcs in a proper fashion to battle the monsters coming out of the massive interplanar gate and protect himself at the same time, and he needed heroes to aid him, badly.

The Ettin swung at him once, and then fell over, the weakness curse and mind rot on his left head doing a number on him. A fireball and mind spike finished the creature off, but he heard the howls of a dark denizen unknown to him and he knew he needed heroes to aid him, the magical gateway behind him shifting and churning, a gateway those allies would come through, hopefully.

I sincerely hope, for your sake, that you are an idiot.
Xallithelid

Character Info
(((Since no one is posting on this im going to flesh it out more.)))

The large cavern had been sealed off eons ago by some unknown force, a one way gate going into it for all the monsters that were banished. They were never to escape until the fire and smoke dotted the sky, overtaking the world in an ashen storm. Xallithelid marched with Uzdak and his clan, a few thousand strong, towards an area in the mountains where monster sighting had been near constant by patrols. They found Ettins, Giants, and other, nastier creatures pouring out of a bluish, pre-rage sky, colored portal. They had beat back the creatures, slaying them, and entered the portal to be faced with even more creatures. Hundreds of them. At the end of the cavern Xallithelid could barely make out a massive figure, bigger than anything he could have ever imagined, guarding a reddish portal-like gate. The entry point to this place, he assumed. The massive dragon didnt move, but the other monsters were charging at the orcs and the like, eager to get at the portal. Xallithelid telepathically commanded a few thousand orcs, while Uzdak was commanding the rest of the force, nearly four times larger, protecting the gate and sending messengers out to the rest of the tribes to assemble and help.

Xallithelid called out to all heroes of the realm to join in his cause, hoping atleast a few would answer and help beat back these foul creatures of the dark and, he presumed, close the gate at the end of the massive cavern. The chains were straining for some reason, he could hear creaks, as if they were suspending something like a scale, and something too heavy was put upon it. In any case, he knew that the warriors under his command and uzdak's tribes would not hold for long, so he called out, more urgently, for heroes or evil warriors, either, he didnt care, to enter this place and help him to slay the beasts that threatened the world.

tjthedominator

Character Info
Name: Bealcrest
Race: Vampire
Class: Archer/Assassin
Silver: 42
<I came as soon as i heard the call my name is Bealcrest i am here to fight> he said running up out of breath and panting. holding my bow to my side looking for a reason to be called so urgently.< if there's coin or loot in it i'm in> finishing the sentence and hearing loud metal creeks that could be holding something maybe the dragon he had not decided or what it was

Bealcrest the slaughter
Xallithelid

Character Info
This thread is closed, I shall be restarting it and doing a better job with my writing.