Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Kingdom of Adeluna > Umbral Depths > Depths to be explored (Open)
Alba Zeno

Character Info
Name: Alba Zeno
Alignment: TG
Race: Human
Class: Adventurer
Silver: 214
Alba's nervousness from leaving Adeluna City slowly began to disappear as he entered the nearby woods and memories of a child wielding a stick as his mighty sword and beating legions of imaginary foes returned. He smiled fondly and rubbed a hand over a tree that had deep cuts and groves. He pulled out his sword and left a symbol etched into the tree before walking off deeper into the woods. Night came quickly so Alba set up a basic campfire and laid on his back, staring at the many stars in the sky.

"So many places to go and see but after you've seen it all where do you go next?" Alba yawned and left his mind with that question as he drifted off the sleep. Alba woke with a scream several hours later, sweaty and holding his chest to calm his racing heart. "I'm still not passed this…" A nearby howl caused him to turn and his eyes widen as many eyes could be seen staring at him.

Wolves. Alba slowly grabbed his things as he kept the stare of the deadly animals but the moment he touched his blades, they all rushed him. Alba slammed them in the face with his shield and started to run as fast as he could. Snarls could be heard right behind him and bites were barely missing. It was dark so when one finally sunk its fangs into his ankle he yelled out and beat it off with his sword before wobbling forward and falling into a deep hole underground. Alba landed hard on his back and groaned in pain. The wolf that had bitten him looked down the hole with blood on its fangs.

"When I get out of here I'm going to kill you!" The wolf left and Alba began to use his limiting magic to heal his leg. "That's better but where the Adeluna am I?" He had fallen into a wide room that had three ways to continue into the dark depths. Pulling out his two blades, Alba walked into the middle path and hoped he could find his way back to the surface…