Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Kingdom of Adeluna > The Winking Mermaid > Siren Song (P, R)
Petrichor

Character Info
Name: Syrienne
Alignment: TG
Race: Human
Class: Sword and shield Tank
Silver: 3
The bar around me was a welcoming warmth, filled with heavy mugs of mead and pink-faced, bearded men who sing off-key. I noticed many different races all around me, and yet even strangers or races seen as enemies towards each other were laughing and chatting away together.
I sat alone, at the bar. I filled myself with warm soup and bread and a few mugs of ale. I planned to go on a quest by dawn, to complete a bounty with a heavy cash reward. An alchemist was seeking the tail of a mermaid. And there just so happened to be a Siren's den to the North of the tavern. I admitted that a Siren wasn't particularly a friendly mermaid, but I would take my chances, even if I had to go i alone.
I flipped the small piece of paper, the bounty, back and forth through my fingers, lost in thought. Unbeknownst to me, however, was that someone was watching…