Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Kingdom of Adeluna > The Winking Mermaid > hello
misda Jey

Character Info
Name: Sila Maxine
Alignment: CN
Race: tiefling
Class: sniper/bard/oriental monk
Silver: 21
At the winking mermaid theres drinking eating talking singing bolstering and a tad bit of celebratory carnage ( the non-deathly sort that is ). Let us walk to the back where sits a hauntingly gorgious young-looking lady to whom none know best than her. her name you ask? Sila Maxine, Silly for short. call me maxi and you may lose a finger, depending on the time of the month and if i think you said it cutely enough. i sit in the back for good reason, its darker, its quieter, and people tend to leave me alone. plus i get to see and here abouit all kinds of adventures and chances worth taking, like this mysterious island far out at see and how it looks like some giant figure. hmmm… what a chance to take… but where to begin on such a journey and should one go alone or with a party… queries queries… questions to be answered… well we shall know soon enough.

last night sila did little with her time but has still continued to here tales of this mysterious figure-shaped island. what could possibly be going on passed the abandoned isle? such curiosities tend to make the day less boring here at the winking mermaid but lately they've been terrifying the plants in sila's penthouse. sila greatly hopes the terrors will subside so she can begin adventuring because not much explanation has yet made it to her ears