Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Kingdom of Adeluna > The Winking Mermaid > Drunk on Despair [P, R?]
elusivephantom
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Kale Grenich
Alignment: CN
Race: Human...
Class: Psychic
Silver: 1468
"Have you seen a young woman; hair as dark as night, pale skin, blue eyes like mine?"

Every answer was the same. No one recognized the description. It was a slim hope that she'd somehow come through one of the gates, but it was his best shot. "Alright," he said with an irritated breath, "then can you tell me if you've heard of any strange doorways appearing?" The only responses he got were confused looks.

He'd been hunting for days, but in all that time he'd only managed to discover that portals had been pulling people through to this world. There was some hope left, but it was minimal. The shadow of loneliness had grown in his heart. His crew was gone, his family was gone, all of his friends were gone. There was nothing left that he cherished. The young man, realizing all this, collapsed into the corner and slid down to the floor. His head felt heavy with his newfound understanding and fell to his knees.

Kale fell deeper into the darker thoughts of his own creation. He was alone; forever lost in a foreign world and far from any that he'd ever held dear. His allies, no, his friends were lost to him forever. The tavern's corner had grown alarmingly dark and cold.

Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
This world was weird for half of Angela to understand. She had lost many of her friends and family in the transition and she was still hunting most of them down. Many of those friends she had adopted as her children. They were like lost sheep to her and she wanted to help them as much as she could. She loved them all so much. This would compare to how she felt about the young man who was the Air Avatar when she first ascended in DaeLuin.

He had gained the Avatar's attention and seemed lost. She took it upon herself to be like a mother figure to him. Then it was like tragedy as he fell. She had seen him off and on since then. Now with the sundering she had lost him and she was hoping to find him one day. She was hoping that he would not be lost to her forever. After all now she could really take care of him with her powers.

She pushed open the door to the Winking Mermaid and groaned a bit. “Bartender get me some wine or something. I have a headache and its been a long ass day.” The bartender looked up and nodded. Her green eyes looked up and she stopped as surprise hit her. “Kale?!” She ran over to him and shoved him right into her breasts. “Oh my goodness! I've been looking for you everywhere. Are you hurt.” She pulled him out, thank goodness because she had probably almost suffocated the poor thing, and looked him over. “Where have you been?”

She scolded him like a hurt mother. “The world went black and I couldn't find you and I was soo worried about you!” She pulled him close and picked him up in a tight hug.

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.