Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Kingdom of Adeluna > Ancense Ruins > The Calm -Open-
Alairia

Character Info
Name: Alairia
Alignment: TG
Race: Human/Elf
Class: Healer
Silver: 2727
Butterflies fluttered in the stomach of the young elf as she stood looking at herself in the mirror one last time. This festival was going to be one for the history books. Starfall was something that even Raith was excited about, even if he didn’t show it outwardly to the general public. It was going to be unlike anything anyone would expect to happen with Raith being associated. Alairia could only hope to keep her poise in order to not bring disappointment to her love on this festival that would celebrate his domain. Gentle hands lightly brushed down the fabric of her dress selected specifically for this festival. She smiled at her reflection as the dress looked like she was wearing starlight. Light blue gauze fabric encircled her back to the front of her dress to the floor that started around her shoulders as if it were the straps. That evening Alairia had opted to keep her long blonde hair down, though it had been curled at the ends. A crystal comb kept back her hair in a swept back style to the right.

Chelsea handed over the crystal shoes that had been found by Syn as a gift. A bright smile was on the young woman’s face as she helped her mistress into the shoes before bowing out of the room. One last sigh was made before Alairia turned out of the room to a portal provided by Raith. He already had to be at the festival to make sure that things were situated. Syn had gone as well since she was his trusted assistant. Alairia had gotten a glimpse of the vampiress’ dress and had blushed slightly at the design. It was going to be an easy night for the red head with that outfit.

The young woman stopped briefly outside of her daughter’s rooms to wait for the young girl. Together they would arrive at the festival to support the most important man in their lives. When Dala appeared from behind her door, a bright smile spread across Alairia’s face. ”Oh, my darling, you look exquisite! I love your outfit!” Ria leaned down to place a kiss upon her daughter’s head above the flower crown that adorn her. The white dress was trimmed in a light pink that seemed to fit the personality that she had when with Alairia in the garden. It was ironic that the child’s personality could quickly turn to be more like her father in a split second. The mother gave her daughter a light hug while ushering her towards the provided portal.

As they passed through the portal a light gasp escaped the elf as she looked upon the Ancense Mountains. The sight before her was awe-inspiring. The colors were extraordinary. ”Oh Raith..” she breathed while taking in the view. ”Your father has been able to bring the Heavens to the people, my dear. He certainly is amazing.” The calmness that overcame every new arrival was the same calmness Ria experienced alongside her future husband every day. It was going to surprise many festival goers.

Dala

Character Info
Name: Dala
Alignment: CG
Race: Human
Class: Student
Silver: 11882
Dala was in her pretty pink princess room at the vanity trying to prepare herself for her dad's event. She wanted to make herself look super pretty and impress her parents. Littered about the vanity was some makeup she'd stolen from a makeup stall a while back. The child drew lines on her eyebrows with the eyeliner then used the lip gloss for her cheeks. It felt uncomfortable, sticky, and didn't look like what her mommy wore. So she cleaned herself off and threw the makeup out her bedroom window with anger. Then she got herself dressed in a pink and white outfit she'd picked out then placed a pink flower crown on her head. The little girl had been excited for weeks now. It would be the first event she'd gone to made by her dad. Bursting out of her room, she reached her mom who gave her a kiss on the head. Dala couldn't help but smile brightly at the sight of her beautiful mother.

"You look amazing too! Your hair is super pretty!"
Dala exclaimed, "You're the prettiest lady around."

The child hugged her mother then ran off and jumped into the provided portal. When she arrived on the other side, she felt a calmness inside her heart. The very same feeling she had whenever she was around her parents. There wasn't a reason to hide or to fear when she was around them. The sky was covered in brilliant lights and colors. Dala's jaw dropped when she saw the beautiful view.

"Mom this is dad's heart. The way we see it."
The child stated looking up at her mom.

Dala had her moments of being critically aware of the world they lived in. When she saw the dark sky covered in such beauty, it reminded her of both Ria and Raith's hearts intertwined as one. After gazing at the stars, she looked over to the stalls and realized her stomach was grumbling. She'd taken so long to get ready that she forgot to eat. Looking up to her mom, she decided to see if they could have anything.

"Can we get some food?" She asked.

Raith

Character Info
Name: Raith
Alignment: CE
Race: Part Minadrias-Part Diowolf
Class:
Silver: 3483
It was strange to ‘see’ the aurora in this world, and Raith knew it would draw the rest of his family out from their hidey holes, especially his mother - Kythe was the only one who had lived long enough to see Starfall back in Myna and she had told them stories of its magnificence when he and his sisters had been babes. Raith could not see the colours, nor the beauty of the Fall, not without Silence’s eyes, but he could feel it. 
A soft smile crossed the God’s face at the electricity in the air, somehow he had dragged the phenomena across the Void from Myna into Revaliir, and he was somewhat glad of that… he had heard the stories but never experienced it himself. Loathe though he was to admit it, his mother had been right about the calm euphoria it cast upon any who felt its touch - it was infinitely different from what he experienced of the Heavens normally. 
His beloved fiancée and their darling daughter had agreed to come with him, a first proper outing for the family, where they could be seen in their finery and be acknowledged for who they were. Royalty of the Heavens. 

Raith had arrived before the others, attending the festival to greet the Starstruck in the aurora and wish them well despite their state - it seemed none were unhappy with it, it might not have been the fate they had intended, but the aurora brought them peace everlasting, a way to watch their descendants grow up and live their lives without any suffering of their own. 
He could see why Kythe had given her children stern warning about watching the rate of fall of the stardust, if it started to lessen it was time to leave the skies and keep your feet firmly upon the ground, lest you too become Starstruck. 
Alairia and Dala’s scent altered him to their arrival and the God smiled. He might have been the God of Wrath, but these two were his light and his life, and truly were the only ones who drew such joy from him as the aurora now did. 

As his girl’s joined him Raith smiled, kneeling to kiss Dala upon her forehead before standing to kiss Ria  more passionately. ”Its a gift from my home world. I never realised it would follow me here, but I’m glad it has so that you both can see it and experience it. If ever there was a way to show you what I feel for you both, and around you, then Starfall is as close as I will ever get,” he whispered softly. ”You may have whatever you want daughter, you may get chance to meet the rest of my family today, I have no doubt my mother will attend with my youngest siblings. The Guild is directly beneath this and there’s no way Kythe will be able to resist touching a part of home,” he snorted. Bending he picked Dala up with one muscled arm, smiling as he slid his free arm around his beloved’s shoulders. ”Now, what do my girls want to eat.”

Raith; God of Wrath and the Heavens, Wrath Incarnate, Commander of the Celestial Fires, The Blind God and The Endless Rage

Raith's God Abilities:
1. As his rage increases, so too does his physical strength and the strength of his magic.
2. Able to call upon ‘Celestials’, physical beings from the Stars who will come to his aid, can call up to 10 at a time depending on the size and power they possess
3. Can wield Celestial Fire, essentially the fiery essence of a star, in a raging inferno
Alairia

Character Info
Name: Alairia
Alignment: TG
Race: Human/Elf
Class: Healer
Silver: 2727
”Oh, I think that’s because this is an empty hall, my dear,” she chuckled while snuggling her daughter closer. It was extraordinary the effect that Dala had upon herself and Raith. There had been no accounting for what was going to happen when they had met the girl. All three of their lives had changed drastically since then, and Alairia was grateful for that. A gentle expression remained on her features as Dale jumped through the portal. She was a girl full of spirit. There was no stopping her from her end goal, and the parents were just blessed to be a part of her story.

On the other side of the portal, the calm that all festival goers felt was just as Dala expressed. This was the heart that Alairia and Dala knew well. Many in the world only knew Raith as the Lord of Wrath; believing that all his entity was consumed with his rage. Her betrothed was a much more caring entity than anyone else could understand…but it was safe to say that he didn’t feel that way towards anyone but Ria and Dala. It would be a lie if the she-elf said it didn’t make her feel special.

”Of course, sweetheart,” she responded with another hug around the little wolf’s shoulders. Her heart skipped a beat at the arrival of Raith joining them. Whenever they were apart for any sort of time, Ria would be excited to see him as if she was a little girl with a crush. It was rather ridiculous but there was no helping it. The woman lightly bit her lower lip while looking upon the god doting upon their daughter. When he turned his attention towards her, Ria blushed deeply while responding to his kiss. Her arms lifted to wrap around his neck to hold the handsome male closer.

Upon pulling apart that blush deepened as she looked upon the deity. A moment needed to pass before the world seemed to stop spinning. Raith constantly had that effect upon her. ”This is amazing, my love. Thank you for sharing this with everyone…well, mostly us,” she laughed while nestling up against his chest. The little family needed the perfect night, and this was going to be provided by Raith and his Starfall festival. ”Love, we don’t need to see your family if you don’t want to. This is your night.” She knew it was a sensitive subject even now whenever his family was brought up. Mostly, he was able to tolerate them at best. The last thing that was needed on this evening was for Raith to be annoyed in any way.

”Well, our little wolf is the hungrier one out of us. Eventually, I’m thinking a little apple tart. Those are some of my favorite treats,” Ria admitted. She couldn’t help but shrug slightly. Eating healthy was always her strong point, but the small tarts always got past her defenses.

Dala

Character Info
Name: Dala
Alignment: CG
Race: Human
Class: Student
Silver: 11882
Words could not express how she felt when she was with her parents. Her mother was the tenderness, love and understanding she lacked when she was younger. Her dad gave her compassion, guidance, and strength for the long journey ahead. In moments like these, where the sky was filled with magic and her life seemed perfect, she feared it was all just a dream. But when she looked at her parents, those fears flew away. Even if it was a dream the child was going to enjoy it while she still could.

"Great! Cause I'm starving!" She exclaimed loudly, trying to focus on food.

Then her father mentioned the other members of the family, a bunch of people whom the child knew little about. All she did know was Raith had mommy issues. There was so much history and information about the family she lacked but the child didn't care. Raith and Alairia were the only ones that mattered to her. Alairia began to explain carefully that they didn't need to see the family and that this was his night.

"Yeah. And if they don't like that, they can fuc- I mean fudge off!" Dala declared passionately.

Dala was trying to tone down the cursing for her mom since she knew Ria didn't care for it. The child had gone to other kids and done a little research on replacement words. She needed to express herself somehow! Her eyes widened with surprise as she was lifted into the air by her dad's strong arm. With her left hand, the child reached up towards the stars, imagining what they must look like up close. Then her dad and mom mentioned food and her attention was snapped back to them.

"I want chocolate covered raisins!" She said, "Oh oh and anything deep fried!"

She'd tried chocolate covered raisins once and it had quickly become her favorite snack. Whenever she passed a store with some her poor impulses couldn't handle not getting at least a bag full. The night was cool but not cold and she could hear the crickets chirping in the distance. But the people on the ground were as lively as ever. Some had gathered a bunch of wooden folding chairs or had picnic blankets to lay on as they watched the Starfall.

"What are stars made of?" Dala asked her parents.

Raith

Character Info
Name: Raith
Alignment: CE
Race: Part Minadrias-Part Diowolf
Class:
Silver: 3483
Raith closed his eyes and smiled softly to himself, let Revaliir enjoy the festival, let them see the Heavens for a while - maybe then the ignorant fools would recognise the majesty his Pilgrims had in him, the magnificence Raith knew he possessed. He chuckled, amused that both his girls felt so strongly about his family, especially given Ria's own fell into that group essentially. "For once, I do not mind so much. Since the birth of my brothers and sisters, and the union we have with our own daughter… I have sadly come to see much of what my mother tried to tell me in my youth. She and I will never see eye to eye on the world, our views are too far removed from one another - but I can at least respect her actions and her choices a little more than before. That and she has seen Starfall before, she might be the only person in existence, other than the Gods in Myna, to have lived long enough to see it twice. I would not deprive her of that, nor Kaya and Luna." Starfall really had softened the man, while it could never capture him as it could the mortals, it had definitely quelled the rage within him for a while. 
"It would be good for Dala to meet mother, after all, our daughter's ambitions are not so far removed from Kythe's - I do believe you could learn a lot from the woman who gave birth to me Little Wolf," Raith chuckled. No, he would learn nothing from Kythe, but Dala could find a good connection in the Guild the woman had built at least… how strange it was to have his heart changed by his love of Ria and Dala - he would never be 'good', he was not naive enough for such nonsense, but he had definitely come to see sense in some of the things his mother had done. 

Again the God laughed, "Chocolate covered raisins, apple tarts and everything fried it is! Come, let's fill our stomachs before we take a jaunt amongst the stars with the rest of Revaliir," hugging the girls to him tighter, Raith grinned - he was so far removed from the man most knew it would shock any who encountered him that evening. Silence turned his head toward the girl, his eyes fixed upon Dala's face as she watched the aurora and asked her question. "It depends on your beliefs. In truth, stars are ancient balls of fire, like that of the Celestial Fire I can control, but there is a magic to them, and that magic holds tales that differ from race to race. Kythe used to tell stories of ancient warriors, the most renowned finding a place in the Heavens where they could be recognised for all eternity, watching over the worlds they had saved, for others it is their ancestors souls. What would you say they were my heart?" He asked her in return. 

Raith; God of Wrath and the Heavens, Wrath Incarnate, Commander of the Celestial Fires, The Blind God and The Endless Rage

Raith's God Abilities:
1. As his rage increases, so too does his physical strength and the strength of his magic.
2. Able to call upon ‘Celestials’, physical beings from the Stars who will come to his aid, can call up to 10 at a time depending on the size and power they possess
3. Can wield Celestial Fire, essentially the fiery essence of a star, in a raging inferno