Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Kingdom of Adeluna > Adeluna City > Same Old Story [Open, R]
Freya

Character Info
Name: Freya Norcross
Alignment: CN
Race: Demon
Class: Rogue
Silver: 202
Dammit!

Freya was cursing her luck as the guards closed in on her. She dashed right and left through the crowded marketplace. If they didn’t want people to steal this fine set of jewelry, then the storekeeper should have kept it safer and not out in the open for her hands to take. Yes, she was blaming the man for it rather than take responsibility; and why not? She was taking a far better prize anyway with this set of sapphire earrings and a long, emerald necklace. It didn’t even take that much effort- she simply asked for it and yes, probably used a bit of charm on him, but once she saw them out in the open, it was an impulse move.

But it couldn’t be helped and now she had the city patrol on her behind.

“Well, papa had always said that one day I’m gonna lose my head over my stealing”, she spoke with a slight grin. But just like all the other times, she wasn’t planning on dying yet.