Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Kingdom of Adeluna > Adeluna City > Paroxysm (O, R)
Yami

Character Info
Name: Yami Na-Heul
Alignment: LN
Race: Candite
Class: Ex-Noble
Silver: 0
A young girl, no older than 16, sat on the step of a small shop in the large city. 
Ethereal, meaning an very delicate light and unworldly.

She traced her fingers over the small book that sat in her lap, a sleeping rabbit atop a bag that lay next to her, and a white mouse dressed like a man on her shoulder.
Good. Now to the next word. The mouse said, and the girl slid her hand a inch lower.
Felicity, which means intense happiness. The words slide out of her mouth like honey, as the mouse nodded.
Photophile means a person who loves the light. She smiled. Like an angel, right? She looked over at the mouse, who nodded in agreement. Whats the next word? She turned her attention down to the small book once again.
Ru…Ruba… She stuttered. Rubatosis. Say it with me, now. The mouse said. Rubatosis. The word means The unsettling awareness of ones heartbeat! They said in harmony.
The mouse hopped onto the girls hand, and she closed the book slowly. Now, what are you feeling after you read these words? The mouse said. I'm feeling…
She looked around at the unfamiliar people and places.
Aduantas. The feeling of uneasiness at unfamiliar people and or places. She said. Good.
The mouse nodded once again, as she clasped the book, and slide it inside her bag, as the mouse scurried away under a loose stone in the storefront. Ta'ra! She called after the mouse, scooping up the small rabbit, and swinging her backpack over her left shoulder.
How long have you been sleeping, Finny? She held the rabbit close to her face.
Fado… The rabbit squeaked out, before drifting off again.
Fado, meaning long ago. Interesting vocabulary for such a lazy creature. She smiled, and slide the rabbit into a side compartment of her bag, then stood up, and skated along the busy streets.

Around the time that the sun should rise, and most people should wander out onto the streets and open their shops, she ducked into a small shop with a glowing purple sign that read: Faerens Plants and Seeds.
I'm back, Faeren! She called into the shop.
Hey!! Beat it, shit-bag! We're not open yet!!!! A gruff voice called from the darkness. She rolled her eyes. Happy to see you too, Fae. She said, then ran upstairs.
She tossed her bag onto her bed, and sat down at her desk. She scribbled franticly into a notebook, before the same voice called from downstairs.
HEY! Yam Yam! I need you to open up, alright? I have to go to Iria to get more seeds! I'll be back within three days! Faeren called, before she heard the door slam, and a few pots breaking.
Yeah, I gotcha. I better get payed extra though. She smirked, and grabbed a brown apron, taking the stairs two at a time, tripping over the last step and falling on her face.
Dammit. I gotta get better at those landings. She thought, before getting up quickly, throwing the apron on, and getting to work, watering blooming flowers, re-potting growing plants, planting newly-bought seeds, and stocking the shelves with flowers of all , shapes, sizes, and colors.
Just as she was about to start potting the last set of plants, she heard the bell above the door ring.
Excuse me sir or ma'am, but we're not open yet! We should be open in about 10 minutes! She called, turning around to face whoever had wandered into the shop.

Some say she used to be an angel until her light was torn from her very soul.
Be warned: THIS CHILD SHOULD NOT BE ALIVE