Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Kingdom of Adeluna > Adeluna City > Unbinding (Open, L: 1)
Dr Happy Place

Character Info
Name: Niji Hakase
Alignment: CE
Race: Undead
Class: Test Subject/Demon/Undead
Silver: 0
He boy wandered through the streets of the shining city. He was skipping happily down the busy streets, as people eyed him cautiously. Why would people eye such a normal and happy looking boy? Maybe because his skin was white, his eyes had so iris or pupils, he had an unnaturally wide smile on his face, and his teeth were long and sharp. He skipped down the long streets of Adeluna, waving cheerfully to people, and popping his joints out of place whenever he pleased. Children started crying, and grown men cowered in fear. He happily looked over the sea of people, and came up upon a street vendor. Hello there! He said. His voice resembled that of a man talking on a broken radio, with a smooth voice, but a scratchy background noise. The merchant hid behind his cart. Well, nice to meet you too! He said, grabbing a drink off a rack and chugging it, before smashing it on the ground.

He continued to skip down the now empty streets of Adeluna, looking at people through the shops windows, and waving his hand at the oncoming guards. Oh, am I getting arrested? What a show, what a show indeed! He said, reaching out his hands and strangling the guards with a spell. He happily skipped past the struggling guards, and to add more salt to their wound, he used a corpse skin to make their flesh rot and decay. What fun! I wish I could do this forever! But not a big audience. He continued to walk down the street when he ran into someone who was coming into the city…

Oh?~ Someone new? I haven't seen you around? Would you like a tour? His wide smile grew, and his sharp teeth were now fully exposed to the new individual who could easily be his doom…

Pain… is such a beautiful thing… don't you wanna feel the pain I feel..?