Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Kingdom of Adeluna > Adeluna City > You Belong To Me [R][P]
DarkProtector

Character Info
Name: Constantine Stormcrow
Alignment: TN
Race: High Vampire
Class: Protector of the Silversteins
Silver: 1915
Hope

It was a surprise to the vampire to see it was Kiyomi who wanted to go to the city. Sometimes he thought maybe Katerina was setting him up. That thought only passed through his mind once as they rode through the highlands. They made their way down the trail that soon would open up to the Leato forest. The rode for a long time before they reached the forest.

When they reached the falls in the forest, Kiyomi had slowed her horse. “Let’s rest the horses.” Constantine nodded at her words. He knew that she just wanted some time alone with him. He also wanted a moment with her. Tying up the horses to a nearby tree, he watched Kiyomi as she walked over to the shore of the waterfall.

Constantine didn’t move for a few minutes and just watched. He never felt this way about anyone before. Not in his over a thousand years of life. Most of his life was spent in hiding, too afraid to let himself be seen. The ones he let see him ran. Kiyomi was the only one who didn’t. She accepted him for everything he was.

Desire
Moving forward, the vampire let his footsteps be known so he wouldn’t scare her. When he reached her, the vampire arms circled the fox and pulled her back close against his chest. Kiyomi leaned into him and continued to watch the falls.

“I’ve missed you the last few days…” He whispered in her ear then began to kiss her neck. Kiyomi leaned back with a light moan escaping her. After a minute of enjoying his kisses, the fox pushed away to turn around and kiss the vampire. Her arms went up to circle the back of his neck. "She tastes so amazing…" Thought the vampire as he felt himself grow.

"Kiyomi…"
he moaned her name into her lips as he undid her coat. After a few moments, they were both naked and on the ground. Kiyomi laid on her back while Constantine was above her. He kissed her neck down to her breasts. Then down to her stomach. He continued downward until Kiyomi sat up. "What are you doing?" She asked, unknown to this part of intimacy.

The vampire went back up to her face to kiss her lips. "Shh…Trust me." He whispered. Kiyomi nodded in response then laid back down. What he did next surprised her, but his tongue did wonders for her.

After she finished, Constantine made his way back up and entered her. Moving in and out, this time it was his turn to climax. If he could breathe, the vampire would be breathless along with his lover. A content sigh left her lips as he pulled her into his arms.

Stay
While they laid together, the vampire ran his hand softly through her hair. His hands would occasionally brush against her ears. “We should get going. These woods are not a good place to stay the night. We should head out of Leato, so we have visibility.” Constantine's voice made Kiyomi sigh. He was right. "Okay." She reluctantly agreed. They both stood then and began to dress.

Constantine smiled at his lover as he leaned down to kiss her lips. "How the hell did I get so lucky…" He thought while his hands went down her shoulders to her hips. There he pulled her forward against his body. “We’ll finish this when we make camp.” He whispered against her lips and pulled away.

The two of them walked back to the horses, jumped on and then rode off into the forest.

FlawedBeauty

Character Info
Name: Kiyomi Katsu Silverstein
Alignment: CG
Race: Cursed Fox
Class:
Silver: 1501

Belonging

They continued to ride a lot longer than before. Kiyomi would occasionally catch Constantine staring at her and smile. She was happy that her mother agreed to let her go, but thinking back, Kiyomi really didn’t give her a choice. “I am an adult now.” Kiyomi thought as they rode through the Plains of Bohar. The fox had her mind set on leaving. “Mom saw it..” She was so deep in her thoughts that by the end of the day, she didn’t realize the sun was setting.

It wasn’t until the vampire called to her, “let’s make camp here. Seems like this is a well-known place.” His voice knocked her out of her trance and she nodded. They had reached the border of the plains and the Ancense Ruins. They decided to make camp by the small rivers that ran at the edge of the ruins. The small makeshift camp was a normal place for people to stay. It was a circle of no grass and only dirt. A fire pit was in the middle that had long gone cold.

Jumping off the horse, Kiyomi let him drink from the river as she began to detach her bag from her saddle.

“I’ll fetch some firewood.”
Said the vampire while he walked away from the camp. Kiyomi watched him leave, a soft smile on her face. “I have never felt this happy…” She whispered as she watched him for a moment. Turning around, she undid the blanket on the back of her horse's saddle and laid it on the dirt ground. A sigh left her as she sat down on the blanket and laid back. Her eyes watched the sky it's different hues of red and orange as the sun started to set.

To Feel Safe

The cursed fox’s eyes didn’t turn to look at the vampire that was near. Instead, she listened to the stacking of wood, then the lighting of a flint. She finally heard him walk over to her. Kiyomi expected him to say something, but he laid down beside her instead. A smile came to her lips as he pulled her into his arms; she willingly went. As soon as she laid her head down on his chest, the vampire started to run his fingers through her hair once more. Even though when he brushed against her ears it felt unnatural, she didn’t want him to stop.

While his arms were around her, Kiyomi couldn’t help but feel safe and secure. It was as she belonged there. After everything that had happened to Kiyomi, she almost felt as if nothing was real. It was like that for a long while until she met the vampire. “If it wasn’t for him. I would be long gone…” The cursed fox thought to herself as she remembered the past. He would always keep his distance and watch her from afar. Kiyomi never once felt like he was stalking her. It always felt protective. A smile came to her lips as she thought of her mornings at the castle. She always took her ride right after breakfast, and he would be out there waiting, her horse saddled and ready. Sometimes he wouldn’t be there, but Winter was always there, ready. Kiyomi remembered the feeling she had seen her horse alone, without Constantine, disappointment. “I always loved seeing him in the morning…” Her thoughts continued to take her to the past until her eyes soon fluttered shut and she was fast asleep.

The morning came too soon for the fox as her eyes squinted at the bright sun. She had gotten used to being indoors and blackout curtains. It took her a moment before she realized she was laying alone. “Constantine…” She spoke as she sat up with a stretch. Then she saw him at the stream. He was waist deep and naked.

When his eyes finally looked at her, Kiyomi was walking towards the steam, her clothes falling at her feet. Walking down the small hill, she finally entered the steam and into his arms. His hands moved up to cup her face as he kissed her lip, slowly his hands moved down to lift her up. When he did this, Kiyomi’s legs wrapped around his waist. “Constantine….” Kiyomi moaned out as his mouth left her lips and trailed down her neck.

Does Trouble Lurk Behind the White Walls?

After they bathed, the two finally made it back to their camp, dressed and ready to go. “We can get something to eat at the inn.” Kiyomi smiled as she mounted her horse. Constantine took her lead and followed her.

It didn’t take long before they reached the city gates. Kiyomi stopped as the crowd moved around her. “What is it?” Asked the vampire, worried she had changed her mind. “Mom had trouble last time she was here. Both her and Nic." A sigh left the fox's lips as she watched the people enter. Her eyes moved to look at Constantine who came up beside her. "Will you ever call him dad?" The vampire asked in seriousness. "The day he marries my mother. Maybe." Her reply was almost a joke while she pulled her hood over her fox ears. With a click of her tongue, the horse started to move; not quite a run or walk.

-No one is safe from nature's savagery, not even the innocent. Only beauty is constant.-
DarkProtector

Character Info

Then She Was Gone

Constantine smiled and shook his head a bit before he flicked the reigns and started to follow Kiyomi. Before they entered the city, the vampire pulled his own hood over his head. They stopped at the stables first. The crowd was too thick to ride the horses through. "They need to be fed, watered, and brushed." He spoke to the stable hand as he dismounted along with the cursed fox. "Here." He tossed a few coins at the boy and turned towards the woman by his side. "No problem, mister. Thank you!" The boy took the horses and lead them to their stable.

The lovers left the stables and headed into the crowd. "What would you like to do first?" He asked as he put the pack over his shoulder. Kiyomi did the same. "Let's get a room for the night and food. Then go out." The fox girl said.

As they made their way through the crowded streets, they kept close to each other. His eyes moved around looking for any move of attack. He always made sure to keep himself alert to the world around him. Some Adeluna didn't like any nonhuman races; and they were there, a vampire and a cursed fox girl.

The two lovers were close to the inn and that was when he saw a ghost. It was more of a flash. A face in the crowd. Someone who he thought he never would see again. Her maker. Hera. As soon as he blinked. She was gone. He hoped it was just his imagination.

Time to Be Casual?

The fox girl walking into The Winking Mermaid. Kiyomi and the vampire took a seat at the bar. The barker didn't move to them right away; he was with another customer. "We used to stay here a lot when I was a kid.." Kiyomi thought aloud. Memories of their adventures in her mind. "You didn't have a home?" Asked the vampire, curious. "My mother was my home. It wasn't until the family started to get larger when we stayed at a cabin in the Virens forest. It wasn't safe and when Mom met her uncle, he had a place near the ocean and Virens forest. It was protected." She smiled sadly at the moment. "I haven't seen my uncle in so long. Kinda miss the old man."

Before the vampire could reply to Kiyomi the barker approached them."What can I get you?" He asked as he put his hands on the lower level of the bar. It sounded like the overweight man was out of breath. "A breakfast of heroes." Kiyomi joked with a smile. She was hungry. "Sure lady! What about you sir?" The vampire motioned toward his lover. "What she is having. We've traveled far and are very hungry." The barker nodded at Constantine's words and left to inform the cook.

"You can eat food I thought it was only blood?" Kiyomi leaned over to whisper this to the vampire. She figured he would just pretend to eat to remain undetected. "Human blood makes me feel as if I am drunk and I'll just want more. Animal blood gives me a slight buzz, so I try not to have too much of it. I just had a bit before we left yesterday. I'll be fine for a week or so without it." He kissed the top of Kiyomi's head and put her arm around her for a quick hug. "I need to fit in with the humans here if we don't want trouble." Kiyomi pulled away slightly and looked at him curiously. “You won’t die?” The cursed fox whispered she had read about the high vampires, but not everything was there; they were rare.

“No.” The vampire had to hold back a laugh at this, no one knew much about his species. “Only chopping off my head and burning my body would kill me with a silver blade.” He pointed at Kiyomi’s daggers strapped to her back. A gift from the vampire, silver could harm just about any creature. With that final whisper, he let his lover go seeing the man come out from the swinging doors. Two plates in hand; bacon, eggs, potatoes, toast, and sausage. The plates were covered as the man set them in front of the fox and vampire.

"Thank You!" Kiyomi said as she began to eat. "Some juice as well." The vampire said with a laugh and set down a few silver coins on the bar top. "Also, a room for the night.” He said as his face didn’t budge to smile at that man who smirked at him. “You got it, love birds. Almost thought she was your daughter for a moment there.” The man laughed a bit as he grabbed a key behind the bar. “She is not my daughter,” Constantine said plainly. He could hear Kiyomi’s soft giggle as she tried to hide it by taking a bite of egg. When the man left the two, that was when the vampire cracked a small smile before he started to eat his food.

“I want to get a few things for my sisters.”
She said when she finished. “Let's go to the shops down at the square.” He spoke while he stood up from his stool. “I’ll put our bags in our room first, and I’ll meet you outside.” He said as he took her bag. “We don’t need them.” The vampire watched as Kiyomi nodded in agreement. The vampire turned and walked up to the stairs. He needed a moment to himself. When he made it to the room he unlocked the door. The man seemed to have given them a lovers suit.

When he opened the door, the vampire was hit with a strong scent of flowers. There were flowers on the nightstands, and on the dresser. The room was bigger than normal, plus it was a corner room with a sitting area beside the bed, with a small table. He would look at the rest later. Setting down the bags inside, he closed the door and locked it.

With such a strong smell of flowers, he didn’t notice the person who lurked in the room or the item they left on the pillow.

Is This Real?

When he finally reached the doors of the Inn, the vampire exited. He found Kiyomi looking around from one person to the next. He could tell she was excited. “Ready?” He asked with a small smile as he put her had on her back. “Yes.” Kiyomi smiled back at him then stepped down to the stone road and started to weave through the crowd.

When they finally made it through the stalls, Kiyomi was ecstatic. She started at the jewelry one first. “Oh! These! Annette would adore them!” Constantine couldn’t help but smile at the woman before him. Even tho they were fighters, they were still a woman at heart. Pretty things made them smile, along with weapons.

The next vendor was books of all sorts Kiyomi took a moment looking at every book. They had a grand library but they didn’t have everything. “Freya would love this book. Oh! Priscilla would like this one.” Kiyomi spoke every time she would find something that stood out. “I hate limiting myself to just one gift.” The cursed fox frowned while she looked at Constantine. “Your mother didn’t give us too much. Just enough.” The vampire said as he paid the vendor. “Yes. Yes.” Kiyomi walked and her eyes looked at every vendor. When she saw the one with glass dolls, her eyes widened. “OH! Gwen would love this one. It looks like Mama.” Kiyomi grabbed a doll with long black hair, pale face and blue eyes. Her dress was white and grey. Constantine watched as a smile crossed her lips. “You know, it took her centuries to wear a dress.” She laughed at this and it made Constantine smile at her joy.

They moved on to the next one, then the next. Soon Constantine was standing alone in the square. His eyes moving this way and that. “Kiyomi!” He called out. With how the vampire was feeling. He couldn’t lose her. Not if Hera was there…. She couldn’t be though.

FlawedBeauty

Character Info
Class:

For the Family

Kiyomi was having the time of her life. The young girl hadn’t been out of the castle in months, and before that, it was small towns. It had been almost two years since she had been in Adeluna. The cursed fox was swarmed with memories of her past while she waited for Constantine. Katerina had done so much for her, and Kiyomi realized something at that moment. “I never thanked her.” She thought to herself as she frowned. Her mother had always been there for her; starting with saving her from the ship, trying to feed a child who wasn’t hers, making Kiyomi her’s, even taking small adventures to earn money for clothes. The cursed fox sighed. “Then she took me back..” She thought to herself thinking about the time she had been at the mercy of two demons, then disappeared for a month. “I will tell her once I am back…” She whispered to herself before she heard the sound of the doors swinging.

Before long, the two lovers were at the vendors, buying one thing after another. Kiyomi couldn’t hide the excitement from Constantine or anyone for that matter. She was the best person to buy from. If it wasn’t for Constantine being there, she would have bought out every shop; or at least try.

Kiyomi didn’t notice that she had wandered off from Constantine as was now going down another row of vendors. She stopped at another jewelry one. Her eyes dancing from one to another. “I think that one would look beautiful on you.” The young woman’s voice made Kiyomi jump. “Oh, I am so sorry! I startled you.” She put her hand on her chest and laid a hand on Kiyomi’s arm for just a moment. “It’s alright.” Kiyomi smiled at her then her eyes went back to the necklace. It was a light purple stone circled in beautiful gold vines and stones went up to the necklace. “It is beautiful.” Kiyomi sighed, she couldn’t afford it with what they had on them at that moment. Maybe she could come back?

“The one you have is exquisite.” The stranger picked up the necklace from Kiyomi’s neck and smiled. It was a simple dark purple teardrop necklace; a replacement to her tracker bracelet. “Thank you, it was from my mother.” Kiyomi smiled at the woman, not threatened by her. The woman before her had long dark waves that went down to the bottom of her back, slightly tanned skin and bright green eyes. She had a dress made for noble on. Red ruffle sleeves, a black vest with roses and her skit went down to the ground and wasn’t too poofy but just the right amount.

“I wish.” The cursed fox said with a smile as she glanced back at the other necklace. “But I couldn’t….” Kiyomi sighed then look back at the woman. “Even us girls need something special at times.” The lady urged nicely. “I would, but I only brought enough to travel with and for my sister's gifts,” Kiyomi admitted. The stranger didn’t drop her hand just as she looked at Kiyomi, her eyes kind. “That is very thoughtful of you! Well, you have a great day! Maybe, in the end, you will have a little something, so you can buy something for yourself.” The woman finished when she heard Constantine calling for Kiyomi.

The vampire’s voice made Kiyomi turn to look at him. “What is-” Before she could finish her sentence, she looked back to where the woman stood and she was gone. “Weird.” Kiyomi curiously thought and turned to Constantine. “You okay?” Kiyomi asked seeing his worried face. He had finally caught up with his lover and sighed. “Yes, you just disappeared in the crowd, I promise-” KIyomi put her finger up to his lips before he could finish. “I can take care of myself. Next time, we will just meet at the Inn. “ Kiyomi reassured him and then continued to look at the vendors around the square.

Secrets and Lies

The day was gone before Kiyomi realized it. The sun was starting to set and the vendors started to close up. She would glance over to Constantine, his brow pulled together the whole time. She had noticed a few hours ago something was bothering him; The vampire was quiet. The cursed fox would wait for when they got to their room. He had ordered food to be brought to their room and they headed up the stairs.

As soon as they got to their room, Kiyomi sighed and laid her belongings on the table. She turned to Constantine who was taking off his coat and laying it over the end of the bed. “Okay. Out with it.” Kiyomi went over to him as the vampire sat on the bed. His eyes turned to her in shock. “What?” Her lover was holding something back and she knew it. “You have been acting very strange since this afternoon. So. Out with it.” Kiyomi stood before him her arms narrowing. She was a stubborn woman, and she would not let him shut down.

“I thought I saw–” Constantine’s words were cut short with a knock at the door. “Must be the food.” He said instead while he stood and moved Kiyomi to the side a bit to get to the door. Kiyomi crossed her arms and watched him. He would not get out of this. When he opened the door it wasn’t the food. “Parcel for the Miss.” Kiyomi went over to grab the package right before the vampire did. “I wonder who it’s from.” She said aloud to herself while Constantine paid the man a tip.

Closing the door, the vampire looked curiously at Kiyomi. “Who is that from?” He asked walking over. “Your mother?” He asked. Maybe he sent her another weapon or potion. “No…” Kiyomi said as she read the card on top. A smile lighting her face as she read it aloud. “For the woman who thinks of others besides herself.” The cursed fox was confused for a moment as she opened the package. Inside was the necklace she had been staring at from earlier that day. “She bought me this… how kind of her. It is from a lady I met in the marketplace.” Kiyomi whispered as she slowly walked to the mirror with the jewel in her hand. The mirror was above the dresser, a spot where she could put the wrappings down.

Kiyomi looked in the mirror as she took her mother’s necklace off; a bit hesitant but she did it anyway. “Don’t you think it's beautiful!” Kiyomi turned to show Constantine the necklace. He smiled seeing her excitement. “It's stunning on you, my love.” He replied as he slowly walked over to look at the jewel even closer. Bringing up his hand, the vampire touched the necklace, then slowly her collar bone to her neck. “Constantine….Your not…getting out of this.” Kiyomi moaned out as he started to kiss her neck.

The knock at the door made the two jump in surprise. “Your order.” A female’s voice came from behind the door. Constantine smiled at Kiyomi before he brought the food in. “It smells amazing. What did you get?” Kiyomi asked as her eyes looked over the plates on a large tray. “Just a few things.” He said with a smirk as another woman came in behind the other. They laid the two trays on the table by the window then left. There was bread, cheese, chicken legs, fish, fruits and wine. “Wow..” Kiyomi’s eyes looked over the trays and then to Constantine. “I didn’t realize how hungry I am.” She said with a laugh hearing her stomach growl.

Walking over to the table, Constantine pulled out a chair and motioned for Kiyomi to sit. “M’lady.” He couldn’t help but continue to smile at her as she came over to sit. Her lips grazed his cheek before she sat down in the chair. Kiyomi watched as Constantine took a seat before her. He was in a better mood than he just was moments ago.

The cursed fox began to eat, and after a few bites she looked up at Constantine who was watching it. Swallowing, she curiously asked, “What is it?”

“We never had dinner together before…” He spoke plainly before he leaned forward to grab onto Kiyomi’s hand. “I love you.” He smiled at her when she said she did too. “Go ahead and eat.”

-No one is safe from nature's savagery, not even the innocent. Only beauty is constant.-
DarkProtector

Character Info
Whispers
The vampire couldn’t get the moments from the day from his mind. He had seen Hera or a woman that looked like her with Kiyomi. The doubts clouded his mind only because he didn’t want to admit that she was there. Her was his maker. When he left her over a thousand years ago, they didn’t leave on good terms. He had thought about Hera the whole day until dinner. Kiyomi had received a gift from someone; it could have been anyone that she had a conversation with that day. She did speak to many vendors and people of the city. “She’s here.” He thought as he watched the cursed fox eat. He could feel his maker; so he knew no matter how many doubt-able questions he rose in his mind, the fact was, he could feel her near.

“Constantine? Why don’t you eat?”
Kiyomi asked as she finished her meal. Her voice had knocked him from his trance. “I can’t taste it.” He said with a pause as he looked over the meat. “It just turns to sand in my mouth. I wish I could. I miss the taste of food….” He let out a sigh before he finished his reason. “I do it just to blend in with people. If they see you eat and in the sun, they won't believe you are not human.”

Kiyomi looked at him curiously but she understood. “I have one more thing for you,” he held up a finger for her to stay, then disappeared in a blur. “Constantine?!” Kiyomi was surprised but smiled. It only took a few seconds before the vampire was before her again. “Come.” He held out his hand to her to take, and lead to to the bathing room.

The room was lit with candles, and flowers were everywhere. From the table to the wall to the floor and the tub. “Get on in, I’ll join you soon.” With a kiss on her head, the vampire left her.

Forever and Always
Closing the door behind him, he set to work to clearing the dishes and pulling down the bed. Once he finished, he picked up the packages from the day and put them into a nice stack on top of the dresser. He also threw away any stray papers. When he cleaned the room, he needed to set the trays outside of the bedroom door. Picking up the trays, he had nicely stacked them on top of each other.

As soon as he opened the bedroom door he laid down the trays. When he was about to turn and walk back into the room he heard a whisper. “Constantine…My sweet Constantine.” The vampire turned around to look at the window beside him. Sitting on the sill was the woman he had been seeing that day. His Maker. “Hera.” He said as he closed the door behind him. “What are you doing here?” He asked as he took a step towards her.

“I came here for you.” She said standing. Her smile dissipating. “I was here visiting this lovely island. And I see you. With fox girl? Come on now, Constantine. Your standards have dropped since the last time we saw each other.” Her voice was low as she walked towards him. When she reached up to touch his face, the male vampire grabbed onto her wrist. “I will never be yours, Hera. I finally found where I really belong. Goodbye.” With his last words, the vampire turned from the other and walked back into his room. “You’ll always be mine, Constantine. Forever and Always.” Even though her voice was soft, he could hear her.

Behind Closed Doors

With a shake of his head, he walked through the room towards the bathing room. As he did, he stripped off his clothes. “Never.” He thought to himself before he walked into the room where Kiyomi laid in the bathing tub. He turned into a blur as he used his vampire speed to move across the room and into the tub. The movement startled the relaxed fox, but seeing him on top of her she relaxed. He didn’t give her time to speak before he kissed her with passion. His hands moved up to grab her breasts and then pulled her on top of him while he sat back in the tub. Kiyomi’s moans drove him wild as he entered her. He let her take control for a few moments before he couldn’t take it anymore. Cupping her bottom, he stood and made their way out of the bathing room. They locked in a deep kiss before he dropped her onto the bed. Kiyomi giggled a bit at this before he crawled over her and their lips locked once more. Their moans filled the room; he knew that his maker laid outside still and didn’t care.

Once they both finished, the vampire pulled the fox into his arms. “I love you.” He whispered into her hair. “I love you, too, Constantine,” Kiyomi whispered while she closed her eyes. After a few moments, she was fast asleep. Constantine soon followed.

FlawedBeauty

Character Info
Class:
And Then He Was Gone

Kiyomi’s eyes fluttered open as the sun from the day filled the room. Her eyes looked at the windows then to the spot beside her; it was empty. “Constantine?” She called out while she sat up in bed. Curiously, the fox got out of bed and opened the door to the bathing room; nothing. “Constantine?” She called for him again while she turned around to look around the room. He wasn’t there. “Maybe he is downstairs ordering some food.” She said aloud to herself. Turning back into the bathing room, the fox washed her face, rinsed out her mouth, and brushed out her hair.

The cursed fox, while naked, walked back into the bedroom and to their bags. She pulled out some clothes and got dressed. She wore tight dark black paints, loose gray and black top that hang off her shoulders and had a red gem in the middle, and black boots. She pulled on a black hooded cloak before she walked out the door. Before anyone saw her, the fox pulled the hood over her head to hide her fox ears. A sigh left her irritated that she had to do so.

When she reached the bottom of the stairs, she looked around for her lover. He wasn’t there either. The barkeep was though. The fox made her way over to the bar and smiled at the barkeep. “Ma’am. What can I get you?” He asked right before she got to the counter. Kiyomi didn’t move to sit down as she stood there. “Hello, I was wondering if you saw the man I was with yesterday? Tall, dark hair, kind of grim looking.” She asked, trying to hide the worry in her voice. She couldn’t push away the bad feeling raising in her gut. “No, I haven’t seen him. Last time I saw him he was headed upstairs with you.” He shook his head then pointed at her while he spoke. “Thank you, anyways.” With that, she headed outside.

Searching

“Where the hell are you?”
Kiyomi thought as she looked around at the crowd that was building up. “Maybe the vendors?” She asked herself, then headed through the people. Her eyes moved around from face to face as she searched for him. When she reached the vendors, she looked around the big square for what seemed like hours, she even asked every vendor from the other day, hoping they would have seen him.

“I have to get back to the room. Maybe he is there.” Kiyomi mind wild with all the possibilities of what could have happened to her lover. As she made her way back to the Inn, she kept looking at every face. “Damnit, Constantine. Where are you… Please be in the room.” She thought as she ran through the bar and up the stairs. When she got to the room, she swung the door open. Again, it was empty. “No… This can’t be happening.” The fox said to herself as she walked into the room and sat on the bed. Her eyes stared at the opened door, hoping he would walk in. Footsteps made the fox jump up from her bed but it wasn’t him.

Time passed and she didn’t notice the sun had gone down. She continued to stare at the door, but there wasn’t any sign of him. “Something is wrong. I can’t just sit here!” Kiyomi’s eyes narrowed as she shot up from the bed and grabbed her bows, arrows, and her short swords. She strapped them all on and strapped her dagger onto her hip.

Shutting the door behind her this time, Kiyomi headed down the stairs. When she got to the bar, she didn’t notice that her hood had fallen from her head. People watched her move through the bar; some eyes wide, other’s gasped, and some didn’t even care. The cursed fox was one that didn’t care and walked out of the inn.

“I will find you,” Kiyomi said determined and started to roam the dark streets of Adeluna.

DarkProtector

Character Info
The Worst Thing About Love

Constantine's eyes snapped open; he knew something was wrong. He was laid flat out on a table; his wrists and ankles bound. He tried to break through his wrist bounds but they sliced through his skin, making him wince. His wrists felt as if they were on fire with every cut. The bonds had small blades around the inner rim. His eyes looked around the room then, maybe there was something he could use.

The room around him was dark but he could still see. With his vampire eyes, he saw there were no windows. Only brink all around and one door. The room was empty beside his table. “Damnit. What the hell is going on?” He said aloud to himself as he laid his head back. He needed to get out, he needed to get back to Kiyomi before…

In mid-thought, the vampire heard the creak of the door open. He lifted his head to see who entered and growled when he saw…Her. “Hera! What the hell are you doing?” He asked but his question was ignored. “Hello, My Sweet. You're awake.” She smiled at him as she lit her match. Her green eyes glowed for a moment before she started to light the candles around the room. Her steps were slow as she lit every candle. “That sleeping potion sure made you sleep awhile,” She said. Her words angering the vampire. “You always loved your potions.” He stated as he laid his head back, annoyed.

“Yes. They make humans..or in this case vampires, more tolerable.” She finally lit her final candle and walked over to Constantine. “I have missed you so much, my sweet.” Leaning down she went to kiss the captured vampire, instead, he turned his head. This movement made her lips touch his cheek instead.

“You still love me, Constantine. Even if you won’t admit it. I am in your soul.”
Her lips were right next to his ear as she spoke. Her hand rested on his chest, her finger slipping in between his buttons to touch his chest hair. Slowly, she licked his ear and bit it. This made Constantine growl and try to move his head away. “No. I can not love you. I will not.” His words struck the vampire in her heart.

Hera straightened quickly with narrowed eyes as she looked at him. “I might not be able to make you feel the same as before. But I will make you feel.” She said as she unsheathed her dagger and pointed it at him. “You always enjoyed hurting others.” He stated as he looked to the blade then to her eyes. “What is wrong with that? You used to enjoy this…. Besides, I suffered at the hands of others. Now, it's their turn.” As she spoke, she moved the blade down his buttoned shirt and cut each button off.

“You haven’t in a long time.” He said as he remembered the past. “I am now! You are with that little blood cow. That bitch has your heart when it belongs to me.” Her voice raised as she said this. When she undid the last button the blade cut through his skin. He didn’t scream but winced at the pain. “Leave her out of this. She has nothing to do with us.” The vampire hoped that Kiyomi was alright and wasn’t captured by the woman before him.

“Sweetheart. She has everything to do with this. You've clung to the illusion of humanity through her. That is why you love her, nothing more. You are a monster. I took your humanity long ago. You will always be mine. Remember, always and forever, my love.” As she spoke, she sliced through his chest once more. Constantine grinned his teeth and looked away, he didn’t look back at her until she was down. “Yes, you took my humanity, and my freedom long ago. But I will never ever love you. My love belongs to Kiyomi. Forever.”

His last words angered the woman so much she screamed and slammed the blade down. It stabbed right into his biceps making him groan in pain. “Fine. Be this way.” Leaving him at the table, she ran out the door, slamming it behind her.

FlawedBeauty

Character Info
Class:
To Lend a Hand

Kiyomi felt as if she walked the whole city. When she would see a stranger walking by, the cursed fox would ask them if they have seen her beloved. No one knew anything. “Damnit!” She cursed as she hit the brick wall. “Sweetheart! What is wrong?” The sudden voice made Kiyomi jump. Turning around, she saw the woman from the market. “I started you again. I am so sorry.” She walked over to Kiyomi and put a hand on her shoulder. “Is everything alright, my dear?” The stranger sounded so motherly that fox sighed.

The cursed fox frowned as she turned towards the woman. “My boyfriend is missing. I have searched all day and night for him.” Kiyomi admitted to the stranger. The woman frowned with Kiyomi as she put a hand on her shoulder. “Are you sure… I hate to ask but… Are you sure he didn’t leave of his own accord?” The stranger reluctantly asked. This made Kiyomi shake her head. “No. That isn’t like him. He would never leave me. I think he was taken.” Kiyomi looked hard at the girl but she had an edge of sadness in her voice.

“Alright. Would you like a hand?” The brown hair stranger asked with a soft smile. Kiyomi smiled at her. “Yes! Please. Do you know this city and where someone could hide? Maybe?” The cursed fox was almost excited for the help. The woman laughed a bit and nodded her head. “Have you tried the sewers? When someone is missing that is usually where the guards look first.” The stranger suggested. “There are sewers here?!” Kiyomi eyes widened, realizing she didn’t think of that. “Yes. Come. There should be an entrance nearby. They are usually by the bridges. Come.” The woman turned and lead the way.

They were quiet for a few moments until the stranger gasped. “How rude of me! I never introduced myself. My name is Hera.” The woman stopped and held out her hand to the cursed fox. “Kiyomi Silverstein.” Kiyomi shook the hand of the woman with a small smile before the headed on their way again.

“You must really love this guy to search for him,” Hera stated as they walked along the road. Their footsteps the only sound on the street. “Yes. I do. If it wasn’t for him, I wouldn’t be there.” Kiyomi said softly. She remembered the dark time she was in when she first came to the castle. Her family helped her carry on every day. It wasn’t until Constantine that she finally let go of the past. She let go to move forward with him. A smile tugged on the corner of her lip thinking of their first time. “Have you ever loved someone?” Kiyomi asked, curious.

Hera was quiet for a few moments before answering the cursed fox. “Yes. I have.” Her voice was low, which made Kiyomi glance at her. “What happened?” She asked the woman beside her. Clearing her throat, the woman tried not to frown. “He left me. I searched, as you are, for what seemed like a very long time. Come to find out. He left me for another. Sometimes love just makes everyone suffer.” Hera quickly wiped a tear away that fell. Kiyomi looked ahead again as they finally reached the bridge. “Down here.” The woman jumped over the stone railing and landed on the stone ground below. “Whoa. She can jump down far!” Kiyomi was shocked at what she saw but followed.

There was a door that leads to the sewers just a few feet down the small canal. “Here.” Hera tried to open the door but it was locked. Stepping back a foot, she kicked the door open and knocked it off its hinges. “What are you?” Kiyomi asked as they walked into the round stoned walled area. “A little something. Just like you.” The woman winked at Kiyomi at the end of her words. This made Kiyomi smile. She was with another more than a human person. She was happy she wasn’t the only one.

Acceptance

As they made their way through the sewer, Kiyomi looked down one tunnel then another. Some ended with nowhere to go, this made them turn back around. Others were blocked off with bars. Sometimes there was a door, but the room would be empty. “What are you?” Asked Kiyomi again. She really wanted to know. “Something people don’t really accept.” Hera was reluctant to give a straight answer. “I will accept you.” Kiyomi urged and this tugged at Hera’s heart.

“A Vampire. And you are a fox.” She finally answered. “How did you know?” Kiyomi said as they headed towards another door that was deeper in the sewers. “I can smell you… You don’t have to hide your ears around me.” Hera smiled at Kiyomi in acceptance. “Okay…” Kiyomi laid down her hood and her ears were finally comfortable being able to stand up.

When they opened the door. Kiyomi couldn’t have imagined what would happen next.

DarkProtector

Character Info

Betrayed

Her let Kiyomi go in before her, but there was a veil over the room. “He was here.” Kiyomi thought with a gasped. “Kiyomi!” She heard Constantine as the veil fell from the room. “My sweet! I was just getting to know your… plaything. You always loved innocent girls.” The words coming from Hera make Kiyomi look at her, confused. That was when she finally saw Constantine. A dagger protruding from his arm. “Constantine!” She called and tried to run towards him. “I don’t think so.” Her grabbed onto Kiyomi, her hand taking out her dagger from her hip and putting it up to her neck.

“Let her go! I told you! She doesn’t have anything to do with this!” Constantine tried to struggle from the bonds but winced when they sliced at his wrists and ankles. “Sweetheart. You made her part of this!” In a swift movement, Hera removed the weapons from the fox and threw them across the room. Kiyomi went to hit Hera in the face, but the vampire grabbed hold of the fox’s wrist and twisted it behind her back. “Oh, little girl, you're so cute.” The woman pushed Kiyomi forward towards one of the wooden beams in the room, a hoop hung from the wood with chains. Lifting the young girl's arms up, Hera shackled her to the beam.

To Deny Me

Kiyomi tried to kick the woman, but she dodged it and walked back over to Constantine. “What is this madness, Hera? Let her go.” Constantine spoke again and his eyes locked on Kiyomi then looked at Hera moved towards him. “Now, why would I do that? You know exactly why this happened, my love.” Leaning over him, her eyes were hard as she spoke.

“Constantine! Who is this!? Why is she doing this?”
Kiyomi struggled against the shackles that held her. Her voice cracking, the past was flashing in her mind. How could this happen to her again? “Oh? You haven’t told her about me?” Hera turned and walked over to Kiyomi. “I made him who he is.” She smirked at Kiyomi as she spoke. “I am his first and only love.” Hera reached up to Kiyomi as she saw the tears build up in her victim's eyes.

“I do not love her, Kiyomi. She is insane.” Constantine said with a growl. Ignoring the other vampire, Hera slowly ran a finger down Kiyomi’s jaw to her the edge of Kiyomi's shirt where her breasts were. “Mmm… You–” Pausing the vampire leaned forward and inhaled Kiyomi’s neck. “You smell positively delicious. No wonder why he wants you. You make my mouth water. How about a taste…”

“Don’t you dare, Hera! Don’t!” Constantine yelled as he struggled and gasped when the blade more in his arm.

Kiyomi kicked the vampire before her to try to keep her away. Instead, Hera forced her legs down. The woman leaned down over Kiyomi's breast and smirked as she looked at her victim's eyes. Opening her mouth, her touch traced the spot where her Kiyomi’s shirt and breasts met. “Stop!” The cursed fox screamed the moment the vampire’s fangs sunk into her skin. “No!” She cried and tried to move, but the vampire had too much strength. She was helpless.

“Get off of her!” Constantine yelled as he watched Hera drink from Kiyomi.

Hera pulled away after a moment, slowly she licked her lips and stared into the eyes of the fox. “You are…Divine. I am surprised he hasn’t had a taste…Being the… Vegetarian he is.” Turning around, Hera moved to Constantine. “Hera." He said with a growl when his eyes met hers. “No one denies me, especially not you, Constantine! You chose that harlot over me and now there will be consequences.” She grabbed hold of the dagger as she spoke. With her last word, she ripped it out of his arm.

“You are acting like a child who hasn’t got her way. End this.” The captive said with an edge of pain on his voice.

“An end, you say? Oh, you could do that yourself. Merely say you'll come back to me, that you'll be mine forever more.” Hera paused in her words as she reached to grab his chin with her free hand. Leaning down, her voice was almost a whisper while being only an inch away from his lips. “Come on. Just one oath and everything will be right again. This time, though, I'll be sure to use a blood seal.” Her eyes looked into his. “I will never be yours.” Turning his head, the vampire forced Hera to let go of his chin.

Straightening, anger filled Hera’s eyes as she slapped the man before her. She heard Kiyomi gasp behind her. “Why must you be so stubborn?! You've always been so difficult!” She turned to look at Kiyomi who had finally let the tears fall from her eyes. “Not to mention to be with someone like her. She is a slave. She's prey while we are predators. Don’t you see the brand!” As the vampire spoke, she walked over to Kiyomi and grabbed hold of her hair and forced it up. “This is the brand of a sex slave! I am sure you weren’t her first. Maybe the hundredth man.”

“She is not a slave. She is the woman I love.”
His words angered the vampire and she turned back to Kiyomi. “I wonder how many men have seen your body!” Hera’s nails grew sharp as her madness grew. With a slash, Kiyomi’s clothes fell open. The front of her body was now visible. “How many men have touch your breasts, blood cow.” Her hand moved to grip Kiyomi’s breasts, and her thumb moved over her bite she just did moments before.

“Don’t touch her!’ Constantine called and struggled once more against his bounds. “You are angry at me. Do your worst to me.” His words were ignored by the woman.

Hera retracted her nails and slowly ran her hand down Kiyomi’s body. “How many entered your pussy.” When the vampire said her last word, she shoved two fingers into Kiyomi. “Stop! Please stop!” Kiyomi cried as she tried to kick away the vampire. Constantine growled and tried to free himself, but he knew he would have to slice off his hands to do so but he needed them to rip off Hera’s head.

The female vampire leaned forward to whisper in Kiyomi’s ear. “How did it feel? Having him inside you. Like this?” Hera moved her fingered in and out of the fox girl slowly. “Oh… You like this, don’t you.” She could feel the wetness all over her fingers. Finally having enough, she ripped her hands out of Kiyomi, making the girl gasp. “I have only been with my beloved Constantine..” She said while turning around.

“Don’t touch her again.” Constantine's eyes narrowed at the woman who came before him. “You care too much for lesser beings,” Hera said when she reached him. “I always wondered. What turned you so squeamish in the end? I always thought you enjoyed the slaughter.” She asked curiously as she ran the dagger down his chest. “If you didn't, you certainly hid it well.”

To keep her from Kiyomi, he would answer her questions. “I only became what you made me.” He answered as he remembered the past. “In the end, I found my humanity again.”

This made the vampire woman smile as she said, “What you are is pet.” Reaching his stomach, she dug the dagger in a deep slice. This made her captive grown in pain. Hearing the sounds of chains, she turned to glance at Kiyomi. She wasn’t worried about the girl freeing herself and turned to face Constantine again.

“You will always be mine, no matter how much you scream no. All you have to do is admit to that and nothing has to happen to your precious." She said once more. She hoped with what she did to the girl had gotten under his skin.

“Never.” He said simply. He would not budge on his answer. “Well then…” She paused finally deciding what to do. “It's time for you to die.” She slowly cut another spot on him.

“Then what? Lure another man you think is honorable? So you can turn him into a cruel violent thing like you? You will once again destroy everything you loved about him.” Constantine said as he watched her pull the dagger away.

A sigh left the woman’s lips as she replied to the vampire before her. “Tell me, You never loved killing those low beings. Making love to me in their blood as they died? Oh, my sweet, I forced you to do all that?” Her words made him look away. “No.” He answered and he couldn’t bear to look at her. “I wish I would've met you before you were turned. To see you love the life you lived and maybe I would have loved you then. “ He tried to imagine her before as he said these words.

Tears filled the capture's eyes as she suddenly slammed the dagger into his arm once more. “You never embraced who we are!” She yelled this time as he cried out in pain. “Constantine!” Kiyomi yelled as she struggled to get free. “It was never who I was! Now kill me so I can be free of you!” He yelled at her as he felt the pain radiate up his arm.

He saw her turn and head towards Kiyomi once more. “Don’t touch her again or I will rip you apart!” His words made the woman stop and walk back over to him. “You are the only one I want to touch.” She said as she undid his pants and grabbed onto his manhood. She started to rub up and down, trying to make him hard. “Just watch little fox. He belongs to me and I will do with him as I please.” She paused and looked over to Constantine. “I will not kill you, but you will… Please me.”

“Don’t touch him!!!! Don’t!” Kiyomi yelled as she pulled at the chains harder than before. “You bitch!” She cursed and tried to break free. She couldn’t have this woman touch her lover.

Hera lifted up her dress as she climbed on top of him. Slowly, she lowered herself onto his manhood. “Get off me!!” Constantine yelled as he tried to get her off. “Oh, Constantine! Right there… Oh.. It's been so long. You fit perfectly.” She started to move up and down to move him inside her. “Oh, keep moving like that…” When she said those last words, the vampire stopped and tried not to moan. He leaned his head back and forced himself not to look at Hera.

“Stop… Hera… Stop!” He said in between her moving. “I can’t… Oh! My sweet! Right there!” She moaned out and she ignored the chains that were moving behind her.

Kiyomi pulled and pulled after she noticed the wood dust fall onto her face. She was almost free.

“NO!” Constantine yelled as he came right when Hera did. “Still amazing.” Hera removed herself from the vampire and walked out of the room. She returned soon after with a bar in her hand. “Even if you won’t admit it. This will show everyone who you belong to.”

FlawedBeauty

Character Info
Class:
Rise

When Kiyomi saw the bar, this made her struggle harder. “Don’t touch him with that! Stop!" She yelled. Her voice raising even louder as the woman got closer to Constantine. When she saw the bar get close to her lover's chest, that was when she used the strength she didn’t know she had. The ring busted out of the wood. Hera stopped and looked up at Kiyomi at that moment. But before she could move, the ceiling cracked and fell above her. The fox girl and cracked the main support beam.

Running over, Kiyomi threw herself over Constantine as the side of the ceiling fell on top of the vampire. When everything suddenly stopped, Kiyomi straightened the few bricks that fell on her falling onto the floor. The cursed fox didn’t hesitate to unto the chains that kept Constantine against the table. “I’m sorry, Kiyomi,” He said when she leaned over to get his other arm. “I know.” She said when she locked eyes with him. Next was his ankles but before she reached for them, she felt something grab onto her collar. It was Hera. The vampire pulled Kiyomi back and threw her across the room. Kiyomi felt the pain in her back as soon as she hit the wall. She tried to get up, but the room was spinning.

“I don’t think so, you slut.”
She cursed while turning around to attack Kiyomi once more. Before she did, Constantine grabbed onto her shoulder and punched her in the face. “What the hell did I say, Hera? Don’t lay your hands on her.” He kicked her in the stomach which made her fly into the wall behind her. He took this moment to pull the dagger from his arm. Right when he was about to throw the dagger at the vampire, she was already at him. He fist connecting with his stomach, her other hand grew sharp nails and she slashed upward at his face. This made Constantine fly upward then onto the floor. “If you can’t be mine then you are dead!” Her was filled with so much anger as she attacked the vampire before her. 

Constantine snarled as he got to his feet; his nails long and sharp and his face had pulled back and his fangs were out.

The cursed fox looked up and saw the two slashing at each other. They were like a blur as they moved with vampire speed. Looking away, she needed something, a weapon. This was when she noticed her weapons besides her. Grabbing her straps, she quickly got her weapons on. Right when she withdrew her short-sword, she heard Constantine scream. Her eyes shot to him and gasped when she saw the woman’s claws stabbed into his chest. “Goodbye, my sweet,” Hera said ready to do the final blow.

Standing up quickly, she took this chance to stab the woman through the back and into her heart. Hera’s scream echoed through the room.

Constantine smirked as he removed her nails from her chest in a quick movement he used his nails to slash off her neck. “Goodbye, bitch.” He said as he watched her body fall over onto the ground. His eyes automatically went to Kiyomi who stood with the sword still gripped in her hand and blood on her face. “Kiyomi….” He whispered as he moved the sword over then pulled her into his arms.

Kiyomi breath came out in quick burst as she gripped onto his shirt. Tears fell down her face as she stayed in his arms. This didn’t last long though, her ears twitched at rustling above them. The both pulled away to look each other then ran out of the room and out of the sewers. Behind them the sewer collapse. They barely made it out in a time when they finally ran out into the canal.

Gone

The cursed fox stood beside Constantine and stared at the ruined sewer entrance. It was not filled with dirt and bricks. Her mind was flashing the events of that day and she couldn’t believe it. “She is…Gone?..” Kiyomi whispered while she stared blankly at the rocks. “She is. Forever.” Constantine turned to look at his true love and pulled her into his arms for a moment. “We have to get back to the Inn.” He said. They both could hear the people running to investigate the sound they heard.

He took off his shirt and wrapped it around his naked partner. Then they ran down the canal to the other side and climbed up over the bridge. They quickly took to the last of the shadows as the sun started to rise in the sky.

Kiyomi pulled closed Constantine’s shirt as they ran down the alley and to the inn. Luckily, they beat the waitresses and barkeep as they moved through the bar and up the stairs. When they reached the room, the cursed fox went straight into the bathing room and closed the door behind her.

“Kiyomi?”
She heard Constantine’s voice behind the door but she needed a minute to herself. She walked over to the mirror, her eyes looking at herself. She let his shirt fall open while she looked at her chest. Her breast finally stopped bleeding but was covered in dry blood. Her face was covered in dirt and trails of tears. “Why does this happen to me…” She thought to herself as she looked down to her womanhood. Flashes of Her touching her came into her mind. A sigh left her as she pushed her thoughts away.

After a few moments, Kiyomi had filled the tub and climbed in. Her eyes continued to stare up at the wooden ceiling. She couldn’t close her eyes, every time she did, she saw the vampire woman. Her eyes turned to look out the window above her. The sun was shining into the room and she could see the rays and the dust that flew around. “I can’t let this happen again.” She thought. “I need to get stronger.” She looked away from the rays and stood in the top. Stepping out she grabs the towel and dried herself. When she finished, she put on her nightgown from the night before and walked to the door.

Slowly, she opened the door. There he was, Constantine, laying on the bed, dressed in fresh clothing. He sat up when he saw her, their eyes locked. Kiyomi froze for a moment while they stared at one another. “Damn. How I love him.” Kiyomi thought before she walked over the bed and climbed in and to Constantine.

The vampire held out his arms to her as she laid down next to him and laid her head on his chest. “I’m sorry,” Constantine said. His words made Kiyomi sit up and look at him. “Don’t apologize for someone else’s actions. It wasn’t your fault she was a crazy bitch.” Her hand came up to cup his face and she laid her head against his. Their eyes closed for a moment before she pulled away to look into his eyes. “I love you. No matter what. Constantine. I was lost before you, but when I met you, you became my heart.” She kissed his lips after her words. “I love you, too, Kiyomi. I loved you from the moment I saw you. I have died every day before you. I never lived until I met you.” He paused to cup her cheek this time. “I will not let anything take you away from me. You, Kiyomi, are the love of my existence.”

Kiyomi’s eyes filled with tears as he spoke. She couldn’t believe how much she could love someone or how someone can love her so. “Constantine…” She whispered before kissing him. When they stopped, she laid down in his arms that held her tighter this time.

Soon, sleep took her.

Return to Forum?

Lock Picture

This thread is password protected.

Please enter a password to continue.

Show Password?