Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Kingdom of Adeluna > Adeluna City > Träumerei and The Squire [P/R]
Gaea Rose

Character Info
Name: Gaea Rose
Alignment: TG
Race: Epimelide/Rosenite
Class: Herbalist
Silver: 2091
Eva had noticed that for long periods of that Gaea would stare out the window. It wasn’t like her sister not to be focused while she was working. A contemplative sigh left her lips once she had stared for a while before going back to work. “Are you thinking about something?” Eva slunk over by her sister and looked over the half nymph’s shoulder.

“It’s nothing, Eva. Just adult things.” Gaea said each and every time. It had all started about a week prior now that Eva had thought about it.

“It’s about Olvar and the tournament isn’t it?” The half angel questioned as she watched a shiver go up Gaea’s spine.

“N-no!” Gaea accidentally slammed her mortar and pestle down before looking up into the eyes of one curious little sister. “Absolutely not.”

“You are! YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT HIM!” Eva got excited for a moment and pulled a seat over. Gaea grumbled a bit before going back into her work more heavily than before. The stare from younger sister to older was so intense that Gaea couldn’t ignore it anymore. “And even if I was what good would it do?” She tilted her head and gave her sister an unapologetic look.

“Write him a letter! I have to go to Adeluna with Mom for the tournament! I’ll take it to him! He can’t be that hard to find right? He is an angry, impatient, squire with a stubborn attitude but rather good looking… and he smells like a wolf…” Gaea stared Eva down.

“Don’t you dare repeat those words to him.” Eva sank in her seat with the nymph’s death stare looking straight through her soul. “Those things he may be from time to time but they don’t make Olvar as a whole. He might take it the wrong way. You could say that I admire him for it a bit.” The half angel tilted her head and nodded slowly. “Fine, I’ll write Olvar a letter and send him some medicine just in case.”

The nymph got some parchment and a quill with an inkwell. She sat at her work desk for several minutes before staring up at her sister. “Get out. I can’t do this while you are looking at me.”

“Alright!” Eva left her sister to write but still looked through the window from outside every once in a while. It looked like Gaea was in deep thought. But… It also looked like she was struggling to get her thoughts together in a coherent way.

‘Dear Farm Boy,

Eva is one insistent little adult. I’ve been thinking about you a lot lately with your tournament coming up. I’ve been keeping track of the days using the plants around the cottage. Well, the ones that Lofe and friends haven’t shredded yet anyway. Eva noticed and she badgered me to at least write you a letter she can give to you. I do hope this finds you before the tournament. Something, something Lover’s Luck. Right? Pardon this letter for being a bit more on the sappy side today.

I think Lofe knows I’m missing you too. Every time I look up at the window he whimpers at me. I didn’t know I was so open to be read that a little warg could do it. So I suppose I was being stubborn with avoiding writing this. I thought I would be distracting to you otherwise. The last thing you need is to be off focus not that you have ever been off focus even when I was around you.

Anyways, I’m sending Eva with some medicine that I made especially for you… Also, some not made for you that you can share. Though honestly, I really don’t expect you to share it. Call it knowing you all too well. Just don’t drink it all in one go, at least hide it. You’ll get sick and then I will feel bad that I wasn’t there to help you recover from it.

I know that you will do great. You’ve been working so hard to get far as a squire and to prove yourself. You are already pretty knightly to me. I know it would mean a lot for you to win. Honestly, I’m excited to hear all about the stories you’ll have when you come home finally. Just wait until you see how big the wargs have gotten since you left. I swear they sprouted again. Maybe not Lofe so much but you can definitely see it in Forrest and Shade.

So kick some ass but don’t get your ass kicked too much… Okay? If you do manage to get your ass kicked at least know that I have you covered this time.

Try to have a lot of fun,
Gaea

PS: I am telling Eva to tell you something directly because I can’t stop laughing long enough to write it down.

I really miss you. The cottage isn’t the same without you.’

She folded up the parchment and placed a singular crystal flower down before placing her wax seal over top of it. That would be a nice thing for him to get.

“ARE YOU DONE YET?!” Eva bounded in and Gaea who was startled by her jumped off of her stool.

“DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT THE MEANING OF PRIVACY IS?!” Gaea held the letter to her chest before looking down at it. “So, you will deliver this before the tournament right?”

Eva nodded fiercely before holding out her hand for it. “Hold on. I’m making a basket for Olvar real quick.” It took her only a few minutes to get into her reserve stash of medicine for Olvar and some of her regular ointments and drinks. “Here…” She placed the letter neatly into the basket and secured it so Eva could fly. Gaea tied a few more crystal flowers to the handle and handed it to her.

“What’s with the crystal flower.”

“It’s none of your business, just make sure he gets it.” Gaea’s cheeks flushed a bit as she looked away from her sister sheepishly.

“Alright, I’ll make sure Olvar gets the basket and I won’t ask about the flowers anymore.” Eva was cheerful.

“Also… One more thing…” Gaea proceeded to tell Eva exactly what she wanted Eva to tell Olvar in person.

Flowers compose a scene so pleasing

"Too much of water hast thou Poor Ophelia"