Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Kingdom of Adeluna > Adeluna City > Spark of Flames [P][R]
TheNobleVampire

Character Info
Name: Nikolaus Christopher Wright
Alignment: TN
Race: Vampire
Class:
Silver: 991
Hearing the words from Katerina, his eyes searched the sky. When he saw the bunny , a laugh left his lips. He knew that girl was still in there even after thousands of years. His mind soon drifted off into the past. The moment’s they shared together. His favorite was watching the stars with her with a fire going. They would just lay down under the stars and enjoy each other company.

A smile slowly appeared on his lips as he thoughts about the few weeks they spent together. It was short, but filled with so much laughter. He hadn’t felt that way since. With a mental sigh, the vampire wished that he didn't let her go. Maybe her life wouldn’t have been so bad? “No.. She ended up right where she should be.” He thought to himself as his eyes drifted to the woman beside him. He started to wonder how it would be to kiss her lips.

Taking his eyes away, he looked back up to the sky. He repressed a sigh that wanted to escaped him and tried to take his mind off kissing her.

The sound of horse’s broke through his thoughts. The noise made him shot up along with the wolf demon beside him. Hearing her words, he agreed. He jumped on his horse and ran after the knights.

They were such in a rush the two barely were able to keep up. It wasn’t long before they passed by the small farms outside the city. They were soon met by the tall white walls and the large gates. The two didn’t stop to look at them in awe like people normally would. They slowed their horses and entered the city. “Lets stable the horse’s then we will catch up.” Nikolaus said as he turned his horse towards the stables.

After they stabled the horses, they headed deeper in the city. It took them a moment before they finally were met by a huge crowd gathered around a alleyway near the city center. Pushing passed the crowd, they slowly made their way towards the front. They only made it close enough to hear and see the body in the middle of the alleyway. “I was out on patrol. Why was I—” The general of the guard’s voice caught in his throat. “Autumn… My sweet Autumn!” Falling to the ground. The man brought the teen girl’s corpse into his arms. “My baby girl…” The guard rocked back and forth as he held his child.

With a frown the vampire glanced over at Katerina. She seemed white as a ghost. “Kat.” She didn’t answer him. “Katerina.” Nikolaus called for her once more then grabbed her by the arm. Dragging her out of there, he brought her into the open square. “Let’s get something to eat.” He said with a smile then put her arm in his. He almost had to pull her with him as they made it towards the nearby in.

As they entered the inn, he pulled out a chair for her to sit down; she did instantly. When the waitress came by, he ordered her favorite. “Beef stew with bread and cheese, and some cows blood.” After he ordered, he looked over to Katerina. “Tell me about your kids?” He asked with a smile.

Silverstein

Character Info
Name: Katerina Sofia Silverstein
Race: 1/2 Wolf Demon and 1/2 High Elemental
Class:
Silver: 1706
Entering the city, Katerina glanced around and noticed the guards were stabling their horses. When the vampire spoke, she nodded. It was better to travel on foot with the crowds of the city. Soon the horses were paid for and they were following behind the guards. They seemed to be on their way somewhere because they were moving quickly.

As they moved through the streets, Katerina couldn’t help but look over at Nikolaus. His face was seriously; interested what was going on. When they finally entered the square, Katerina caught the sight of a crowd gathered around an alleyway opening. “What's going on there?” She asked aloud, more to herself. Her words didn’t have them stop to wonder, instead they moved through the crowd, so they could see for themselves. They were only able to make it to the second row. Katerina could smell everyone around her, even the vampire she stood beside; sagebrush mixed with some sweetness. Her shoulder was pressed up against his as bodies piled in to see.

The cry of the man made her look to see what was happening. Her skin paled at the scene. The guard cried out over a fallen teenager. Who looked almost exactly like Kiyomi. Bright blonde hair with soft features and white skin. If the guard wasn’t yelling over his daughter, the wolf demon would of mistaken her for her’s. Thinking of this made her heart ache, she didn’t know why. It was like this scene was telling her, her daughter was in trouble.

Before Katerina could act on her feelings, the vampire pulled her from the crowd. When he asked her for lunch, she simply nodded. As they walked through the streets, her arm looped around his, she didn’t say a word. She couldn’t get the girl out of her mind and the feeling she got about Kiyomi.

As soon as Nikolaus spoke, she finally noticed she was sitting in an Inn. Blinking, she smiled at him. “My daughters?” She said aloud. “Kiyomi, my eldest, is such a sweet girl. I took her in when she was only a babe. She turned out to be a sweet and loving girl who loves adventure. She goes out for a week or two at a time to save people or just help them with anything they need. She is strong..” Katerina paused, the feeling from before was melting away. “My next daughter is Eden. Man is she a firecracker and fierce. I took her in when she was a teenager. Her family was dead… Though she believes them to be alive so she has been out looking for them. I think it's just to get some time away.” Katerina smiled. “She is home now though, mending a broken leg from the mummy attack from a month or so ago.” As the wolf spoke of her daughters, she could tell he was listening to every word, so she went one. “I just brought in two little girls a year ago.” She laughed a bit. “Kiyomi brought them home with her on one of her adventure’s… They are sister’s. One is part fox though, about four years old now, that is Freya. Annette, she is such a talker… She the older sister, about ten years old. She is very protective of Freya. It's sweet. She hasn’t got her ears though, so it makes me think they aren’t from the same parents.”

The waitress appearing made Katerina sit back. She hadn’t realized she was leaning on the table. The woman placed a water and her food before her and a mug before Nikolaus. “Go on.” He asked as he took a sip of his drink. The wolf demon smiled at him as she took a sip of her stew.

“Evangeline was just brought back to me almost a year ago. Man does she have my aging. See… She is growing faster than any normal girl. In one year, she now looks like a three year old. She also loves causing trouble. She plays pranks on her sister’s all the time. I don't know what I am going to do with her.” Katerina laughed a bit at this. Her voice continued softer now as she talked about her youngest. “My newest addition….. Guinevere. She looks about a year now. I just gave birth to her almost five months ago. “A smile curved on her lips as she spoke about her. “She is determined to walk and talk. Mostly she babbles but she tries to use her words…. For the first month. I couldn’t let her go. I held her so much. It was hard for me to leave for the ball..” She paused as memories of that night flooded in. “Amare.. My nanny and my dearest friend forced me to get out of the house.” She laughed a bit at the memory.

With that she began to eat. “Those are all my daughters.” She said with a smile. The moments from earlier now gone.

Katerina took a few bites of her food as the vampire watched her intently. Swallowing her last bite, she looked up at him. “Do you have any children? It has been a long time since I’ve seen you. Tell me… What have you been doing for the past thousand years?” She asked him as she took a sip of water, waiting for his answer.

TheNobleVampire

Character Info
Class:
Nikolaus smiled as he listened to Katerina speak about her daughters. His eyes watched as her color came back to her face and her eyes seemed to brightened. He could tell by the way she talked, she loved her daughters dealy. Even if she didn’t birth them all, they were still her daughters. She never denied the fact they still had parents of their own, but she was their mother now. Their parents were diseased and they all needed someone.

When she paused, he finally noticed the waitress that were at their table. He had forgotten all about the food. Katerina’s eyes looked at him, and his eyes locked with her’s. He spoke, saying that she should go on. She seemed to hesitate for a moment before she continued.

A soft smile was on his lips as he listened to her speak. Finally she ended. “That is a lot of children you have.” He said in a joking way. He wished for a very long time that he had that many to love. He wished that his wife and child hadn’t died. But the vampire was not realizing that his whole life was finally falling into place.

She finally asked the question, the one he always dreaded answering. Normally, the vampire would ignore this question, but he thought it was time he answered. “I had one…He died before I was changed.” His voice was soft as he looked down into his half mug of blood. “After I was changed. Almost a few hundred years ago, I took in Angelique. She was on the edge of dying and I promised Clyde I would always take care of her. Instead, of forcing the change on her like most vampire’s would. I asked her. She accept, so I made her into my child.” He paused then looked away for a moment then back at the wolf. “Your cousin.” He whispered, thinking that she would be angry like her uncle.

The memory of telling Clyde appeared in his mind. He had been so angry, even threatened to kill Nikolaus. Thought, it finally hit him after his anger settled that this was a great thing. He now had time to tell her that she was his daughter. “I let her go a long time ago, so Clyde could finally become part of her life…. But that girl.” He smiled and took a sip of his mug. “She didn’t even know it but she evaded him most of her life. Only about a year ago they finally got reunited.” He took another sit before looking over Katerina, hoping she wasn’t going to be angry. “Are you angry with me?” He asked her while putting his arms on the table.

Silverstein

Character Info
Class:
Katerina frowed at the mention of his son. “You never told me about him..” She whispered into her stew. She had lost her appetite. Putting her spoon down, she placed her hands in her lap and looked at him while he spoke. She didn’t know what to say, all she wanted to do was hug him. The wolf demons heart ached for a moment. The thought of losing her kids, any of them, would break her. How could he go on living? Then the moment hit her, he was never living.

The moment he spoke of Angelique, her eyes widened. He had made her cousin into a vampire. She didn’t know weather to be grateful or angry. If it wasn’t for him, she would have never had met her. Or even see her uncle as happy as he was. She decided to choose grateful. When he finished speaking he finally asked her if she was angry. Looking into his eyes, she smiled and reached over the table to grab his hand. His hand automatically open to accept.

“No, I’m not mad. If it wasn’t for you….I would never had met her.” She almost laughed when she remembered their first meeting. “She is a bit into herself, isn’t she?” She asked with a laugh. He agreed. She felt his hand softly covering hers which made her eyes look down at them. Slowly her eyes looked back up into his. His touch was cold, but it seemed to cool down her hot skin. Ever since her change in powers, she always was hot.

“Excuse me.” The waitress cleared her throat as she stood there beside the table. Her appearance made the wolf demon retract her hand to her lap. “Yes?” Asked Katerina while she took her eyes from Nikolaus to look at the woman. “Will you be staying tonight and would like a room?” She asked while glancing at Nikolaus then back at Katerina. “Oh! Yes. Two night’s…. And two rooms.” Katerina felt foolish in that moment when she asked for two rooms. The woman before her seemed to think they were staying in one room. The wolf demon just wanted to make it clear that they weren't. She wasn’t ready. “What if…That spell or potion is still in me…” She thought to herself as she stood from her chair.

Before she could lay out any coins, Nikolaus did and stood with her. “For lunch and our rooms, thank you ma’am.” He said with a smile then followed Katerina out onto the porch of the Inn. “Let’s go for a walk?” She asked him. He obliged her while grabbing her arm to loop it in his. This made a smile come to her lips.

TheNobleVampire

Character Info
Class:
Nikolaus didn’t know what to expect in that moment after he asked. She could of yelled and screamed at him about the situation. Instead, a very warm hand grabbed his own. If he could breath, the vampire would of held his breath for that entire moment. His eyes met hers and he couldn’t take them away. How could he remove his eyes from such beautiful blue ones. “I want to kiss her..” Her thought to himself while he continued to look in her eyes.

Katerina soon joked about Angelique. This brought him back to reality for just a moment. “Yes, she is very much.” He said with a smile. He made no attempt to remove his hand, and she did the same. His other hand move to cover theirs and slowly moved his thumb to rub her skin softly. He couldn’t think of anything in that moment as he looked into her eyes. He didn’t even noticed that the waitress had asked them something. It wasn’t until she cleared her throat, that he finally noticed her.

The vampire cleared his throat and moved his hands back to their original places. He was a bit disappointed that Katerina had removed her hands. Looking up to the waitress, he was about to speak, but the wolf did first. When his eyes returned to her, she wasn’t sitting anymore. She had asked for two rooms and the vampire nodded. Before the wolf could put down any coins, he did. A smirk lined his lips as he looked at her and spoke. Standing from his chair, he left with the wolf demon out of the Inn.

When he arrived on the porch, his eyes turned to Katerina. Her fiery red hair seemed to show the fire she had inside herself. He smiled at the thought. The wolf demon soon spoke to him and the vampire nodded. “Why not?” He thought to himself and grabbed her hand then looped it through his arm.

They began to walk to streets of Adelun in silence. The crowd from earlier had dispersed and the city was back to normal. “Cities like this always are quick to go back to normalcy..” The vampire said aloud as they walked the busy square. Towards the end of the square, they walked towards a group gathered around. The music that was played filled the air, especially the laughter and clapping.

As they grew closer to the small crowd, Nikolaus saw the people dancing in the middle. Some would join and others would leave the stage with a smile. Not even asking her, Nikolaus pulled Katerina onto the wooden dance floor. He knew that she didn’t like to dance, but she needed to have some fun. When she started to protest, he twirled her around then joined the dancers who moved in a circle. Soon the protest turned into laughs and smiles Nikolaus couldn’t help but join in with her.

After some time dancing, they finally moved off the dance floor laughing. “That was splendid.” He laughed out. Katerina was breathless and couldn’t help but smile at him. Time seemed to stop for a moment as they looked into each other's eyes. It felt like forever that the stood there. That was until Nikolaus was bumped from behind and pushed into Katerina. “I’m so sorry. I didn’t see you there, sir.” The man said aloud with a pat on the vampire shoulder. The man also had a woman on his arm. Nikolaus nodded at the stranger then looked back at Katerina. “Have a good day.” The man called as he walked away from the crowd.

“He has a good idea.” Nikolaus said as he took Katerina’s arm in his once more. “Let’s get out of here.” He said with a smile then headed away from the crowd. “So I keep wanting to ask.” He said with a pause. “Why red?”

Silverstein

Character Info
Class:
Katerina couldn’t help but have her mind wander as they walked through the streets. Her mind went to her children. Even though she was having a great time with her friend. She still missed them. Her heart still worried for her eldest, but she knew Kiyomi could take care of herself.

Her thoughts were soon forced away as she heard the music and saw the people dancing. Before she could say a word, the vampire pulled her onto the dancefloor. “Nikolaus! I don’t dance!” She said while she tried to walk off, but the vampire twirled her instead. “Common. I don’t want to dance.” She wasn’t one to dance, or really have fun like this. She spent most of her life traveling. Besides when she is home, her idea of fun is tea parties with her children.

For a moment she resisted the dancing as much she could, then seeing him laugh and smile at her. She caved. The wolf demon let herself to feel the happiness from having fun. Dancing with Nikolaus was so fun. She would mess up and almost trip, and he would catch her. Or he would and she would catch him. They didn’t know half the dances that the others were doing. They would make up their own dance.

She didn’t know how many songs had passed before they made their way off the dancefloor. She was breathless as she laughed a bit more. Her eyes soon found his after he spoke. But the smile on her lips didn’t leave. She was happy. She was happy with the vampire before her. “It was.” She agreed with his words. As they stared into each other’s eyes, the wolf demon had such an urge to kiss Nikolaus.

Katerina was about to say his name but before she could, Nikolaus was bumped into her. “Hey..” She was about to cuss the man out, but Nikolaus seemed okay with it. The man apologized and wished them a good day. The vampire had agreed with the man and soon took her arm and walked her out of the crowd. “My hair?” She smiled at the memory. No matter how much she hated Nat sometimes for curtain situations, she cared for the fox like a sister.

“It wasn’t by choice.” She said with a frown. “I followed my friend into Salem and when I sat down for a little rest…. Well.” She paused for a moment before she sighed. “I sat outside a man apothecary's shop. It blew up and the potions hit me. It changed my ice powers to fire and holy light. I can use the elements of earth a little, but i’m still practicing.” She stopped and pulled a strand of hair infront of her face. “I miss my black hair though..I tried every potion I could think of to get it back. But nothing worked.” A sigh left her lips as she ran her fingers through the ends of her hair. “I would do anything to have it back.” She whispered. Her eyes soon made they’re way up to the man before her. His eyes were soft; understanding. This brought a small smile to her lips.

TheNobleVampire

Character Info
Class:
Nikolaus couldn’t believe the day he was having. He had never been this close to the wolf demon, never even thought of kissing. Back then, she was just a child, only seventeen and naive. Now, she was a woman. Full grown along with all of the qualities. Especially the womanly ones. “Why the hell am I thinking about that.” He thought to himself when they stopped.

The way she was dressed, he couldn’t help himself to look at her curves. The little bit of skin showing at her thigh due to the short skirt and stockings was driving him nuts. He had to use all his will to keep listening to her. “I miss it too. But the red suits your soul. You are fiercely fiery.” He said with a smile. His eyes caught sight of her cleavage as he stared at her hair. Clearing his throat, he took his eyes off her and looked around. “I know there is a barber around the upper class section that can do your hair black if you really want it?” He said as his eyes trailed back to her.

For a moment she was shocked, she didn’t know people could dye their hair. “I’ll show you. It will work no matter what potions are in your hair.” He said with a smile and lead her to the upper class side.

When they arrived on the streets of the nobles. It was like they were in a different world. Fancy dresses and men in tuxes. They were all well groomed and smiled politely at everyone. That was until some had their back to them and then there were whispers. “Only reason why I dont come here. People can’t say anything to your face.” The vampire commented and lead her towards the barber.

When they entered the few men in there turned to look at them. One a barber who made his way towards them. “What can I help you with?” The man asked as he cleaned off his hands with a rag. “We need you to dye this ladies hair black.” Nikolaus didn’t wait for Katerina to pull out her coinpurse, he did it. Handing the man some coins, plus some extra. The man nodded and motioned for the wolf demon to follow him.

Seeing that she was well taken care of, the vampire walked outside. His eyes watched as the people moved through the streets. Lighting up his pipe, he figured that it was going to take awhile for her hair to be done, so decided just to wait outside the door. He could hear her make small talk with the barber and the men around her. “You hit on her, I will rip out your throat.” Nikolaus was surprised by his own thoughts and tried to keep them away.

Silverstein

Character Info
Class:
Katerina stared at him wide eyed. How could she not have thought of dye! “Your a genius.” She said with a smile. “I didn’t think about that.” She dropped her hands from her hair; excited. “Let's do it!” She was too excited to contain it she looped her hand around his arm and headed with him to the upper class area. She was quiet as she looked around the people who walked the streets. This was her life long ago. He was right with his comment. They were people talked about each other but never said anything to someone’s face.

As they entered the barber shop, she smiled at the barber. “Hello.” She said with a small cursy. Her demeanor suddenly changed around the people the vampire left her with. As she sat down in the chair, the barber draped a piece of cloth over her shoulders. “How do you do?” She asked the gentlemen sitting beside her on the next chair. His eyes turned and he set down his book. “Hello, Miss. Why are you dying your head black? Red suits you very much.” The man asked and leaned on the arm of the chair. “I want my natural hair color back. A little mix up with some potions and it turned red.” She said with a smile. “Magic always causes trouble if you ask me.” The man on the next chair said as he put down his own book.

“Magic is only trouble for inexperienced users. I was just around an inexperienced user.” Katerina’s words were sharp. She hated when people judge without knowing the facts. The man grumbled something under his breath while he grabbed his book again and started to read to ignore them. “Don’t mind him. He is a grump.” The man said with a smile as he continued to lean on the arm of the chair. “I haven’t seen you around these parts. Where are you from?” He asked her trying to catch her interest. Katerina wanted to sigh. Her eyes moved towards the doorway. Nikolaus wasn’t there. Then she spotted him through the stain glass window. He was still there; waiting for her. This brought a smile to her face, and then she replied to the man. As she spoke, she felt the wetness move through her hair. “I’m originally from Nisshoki.” She said then closed her eyes. “Oh! I know some people there. What is your name? Maybe I know you’re family.” The man just wouldn’t let up. This almost aggravated the wolf, but she kept calm.

“Silverstein.” She said without looking at him. The man gasped as his eyes widened. “That family was put to death a long time ago. There is stories about them…. That was.. Over a thousand years ago.” He almost stuttered out his words as he spoke. Katerina eyes opened as she raised an eyebrow. “Interesting, isn’t it?” She said with a smirked. The man stood from his chair and backed up. “I have to go John. I’ll be there in the morning.” He was so opened to talking to her, but now he was about to run out of the store. “Magic causes trouble.” The grump said again and stood. “Night, John.” He said with a wave then left after the man.

“I’ve seen people young and old. You keep your age well. You are definitely more than what you seem.” The barber leaned down with a wink, his eyes seemed to glow for a moment then went back to normal. Katerina and John automatically laughed at this.

It was now after sundown after her hair was finally finished. A great smile lit her lips as she stared at the dark haired woman in the mirror. “Thank you so much!” She said and almost hugged the man, instead she curtsied. The barber nodded. “It fits you well.” He said then waved goodbye; it was time to close up.

Katerina waved once more then walked out. Nikolaus was still leaning beside the door when she exited the shop. “Nikolaus. I don't’t know how to thank you.” She threw her arms around him in a tight hug. His smell engulfed her and his hair tickled her cheek.

TheNobleVampire

Character Info
Class:
While outside the barber shop, Nikolaus listed to the conversation inside. He almost laughed when she mentioned her name. Some people didn’t like a big age gap. Katerina’s comment made the vampire laugh a bit, but the way the man acted angered him. His eyes narrowed soon after seeing the two men walk out the door. The vampire watched the two walk towards a nearby alley. All of him wanted to follow them and kill them.

Pushing off the wall, he followed them towards the alley. He only moved about ten feet before he stopped. “Damnit. What are you thinking…” He said to himself under his breath. Turning around, he moved back towards the shop. Trying to ignore the feeling inside him.

It had been some time before Katerina emerged from the shop. He was shocked for a moment as his eyes stared at the old girl he used to know. Only she was older and more mature. Her figure was much more prominent now then before. His words caught in his throught, he couldn’t say a word about the beauty before him. It wasn’t until she threw her arms around his neck, he broke out of his trance.

“Katerina..” He whispered as his arms circled her waist. He pulled her close in a deep hug, his head leaning down in the crook of her neck to soak up her scent. “This color has always suited you better.” Nikolaus commented as he held her close. She didn’t move from the embrace, and he didn’t either.

They stood there for a moment until the ring of the bell woke them from that moment. Stepping back away from each other, he smiled at her. He glanced over her shoulder and waved at the barber leaving his establishment. “Have a good day.” The vampire waved at the barber as he walked away from the store. With a smile, the barber return the wave and wished them a good day as well.

“Let’s go have dinner and a drink?” Nikolaus said with a smile. This time the wolf demon put her arm in his and began to walk beside him. A soft smile curved on the vampire’s lips, enjoying the company of the wolf.

The walk was quiet, Nikolaus couldn’t help but think about the woman beside him. Should he move forward with the kiss? Should he walk away? He wasn’t sure what he wanted to do. “It's been so long…” He thought to himself as he took a glance at the wolf beside him. It had been a very long time since he had been with a woman; sexually that is. Even longer for being in love with someone. The vampire knew that he was falling for Katerina, but didn’t know what to do about it. “What if she doesn’t feel the same?” He was never one to act this way, even with his first wife. He knew what he wanted then, so he took it.

His eyes looked at the windows of the inn, many people were there. “Hopefully, we can find a seat.” He said as they walked up the steps then inside.

When the doors opened, it didn’t like it smelt like before. Now, it smells of sweat and grim; the people of the docks were now off work till early morning. Not minding the smell, they found an open table near the corner of the Inn, where no one really sat. When the waitress came over they ordered. “Cows blood for me, and whatever the lady wants.” He said with a smile to Katerina.

After she ordered, it wasn’t long before the meal was brought out to them. “Can I have some whiskey as well?” He asked and was surprised Katerina wanted the same. After a few sips of his blood, and Katerina had ate some of her food, he finally spoke. “Why did you need to come here? Supply run?” He asked wondering.

Silverstein

Character Info
Class:
When Katerina hugged the vampire, she didn’t know what it would mean. She didn’t regret one thing. She buried herself into his chest and didn’t want to leave. She wanted to stay there for a lifetime. Inhaling deeply, she signed; comfortable. A small smile started to make it's way on her lips.

She didn’t know how much time had passed until suddenly the bell ringing made her jump. Stepping back, she let the barber move around her. She smiled with a small wave after Nikolaus said his farewell to John as well. After a moment,Katerina heard the vampire speak. “Sure. That would be great.” She said with a smile and looped her arm in his. They soon made their way back to the Inn.

Katerina didn’t speak to the vampire, and he didn’t speak either. They were both wrapped up in their thoughts about each other. “I can’t fall for him… I just can’t. If I do.. What if it doesn’t work out again? What if these emotions aren't real like before…” Katerina reprised a sigh and continued on her way up the steps and into the inn.

They were lucky to find a free table in the corner. Taking a seat across from Nikolaus, the waitress soon made her way to them. He had ordered his usual blood. “How can he drink that stuff…?” She thought to herself then pushed those thoughts away to order. “Whatever soup you have on special and also some bread.” The woman spoke saying the soup was clam chowder. “That's great. Thanks.” With that the woman left them.

The two were still quiet, Katerina was about to speak but the woman was already out with their food. “Thank you.” Katerina said with a smile then began to eat her food. The quietness between them was about to get to her. That was until the vampire spoke. Katerina looked up at him and smiled. “Amare kicked me out of the house to get the normal supplies. Plus, she heard about a murderer in town and thought I can get to the bottom of it. I think the guards will get the person before I do.” The wolf demon said they began to finish her food.

When the waitress came with the alcohol, she put two mugs on the table and left the bottle. “Whiskey, huh? You never change.” She said with a smile and grabbed the mug. Taking a quick sip, she let the warm liquid flow down her neck. It had been awhile since she drank and she thought it was high time to.

After a few bottles of whiskey, and a few hours later, they finally decided it was time to retire. “I’m not dru..nk.” Katerina said with a giggle as she stood. Her eyes was just about to widen as she saw the floor coming way too close to her face.

Strong arms suddenly came around her. “I think you drank more than me.” Nikolaus joked and picked her up in his arms. “Thank you…” She said into his ear as he carried her up the stairs. The vampire spoke to someone behind him, but the wolf demon didn’t catch what was said. Ignoring it, she laid her head onto his chest.

Falling asleep there, she only awoke when he laid her in bed and started to take off her boots. “I missed you, Nik…” She whispered as her eyes closed once more. Darkness taking her to her dreams.

Return to Forum?

Lock Picture

This thread is password protected.

Please enter a password to continue.

Show Password?