Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Kingdom of Adeluna > Adeluna City > To Find A Stolen Relic. (Open)
Alistar Evee

Character Info
Name: Alistar Evee
Alignment: CN
Race: Angel of Death
Class: Healer/Summoner
Silver: 290
Alistar was not always one for forgiveness. Sure, he may have been nice, he may have been kind. But, when someone takes something of his, he will not forgive them. He had been about the city, buying food and other items for him to survive. But, as he got back to his home outside the city, he noticed something……….off. He had prepared for after getting home to water his plants, and to clean his relic. A green stone that was known to help rejuvenate plants and help them grow to be more lively then normal plants. The relic usually covered the garden in a light green glow. But, as he got home the green glow was not there. Alistar sighed and made his way to the back of his garden, where he kept the stone. He thought that the stone had lost it's power and he would sadly have to get rid of it. But, as he got there, the stone was not there.

Alistar stared at the pedestal in shock, this had never happened to him, ever. Slowly his shock turned into anger as he marched back out, dropping everything he had in his arms. "Whoever did this could not have gotten far, that stone will grow anything in it's path and cause trouble for whoever took it. I will find this their and I will have my vengeance!" Alistar declared as he made his way back into the city. He strode along the streets and paths, trying to pick up traces of the stone. After hours of searching, Alistar slowly started to lose hope of finding the beloved stone that helped keep his garden so alive. Alistar sighed and stared at the ground. "That relic was probably the most important thing to me, it helped my garden grow so I could have food to eat and sell. Now it could be lost forever!" Alistar said, tears pricking at his eyes, how will he survive? If he couldn't grow food as good as the ones with the stone than no one will buy it and he will have to live on his own food. That was, without the stone, very poor and meager. He silently wiped away the tears looked up. "Now is not the time to weep, I have to find it, no matter what!" Alistar declared, striding along the streets again.

You are all just pieces of my game. I control the board and your lives with it!
Hanaoni

Character Info
Name: Myouga Ryou
Alignment: CG
Race: Hanaoni (oni variant)
Class: Arcanist
Silver: 0
Along the streets of Adeluna a person in a white dress and hat skipped merrily down singing a cheery tune. "I found a little mushroom~ Doodle doodle doodle doo~ A mushroom, a mushroom–a purple spotted mushroom~" Today had been a wonderful, glorious, fantastical day. She had just returned from a delicious lunch with a friend and had spent the past few hours collecting icicles and shells for experiments she would later conduct in the relative privacy of her home in Ataiyo. And to top it off, she had caught a rare sighting of the flying rainbow fish–the mythical sea creature of legend that was said to be a boon to those on the sea. Too bad she wasn't a sailor, but it was an exciting thing nonetheless. Sadly there wasn't much else to do in the city, as she had finished her window shopping. She could try to visit the Ancense Ruins or try her luck in the Umbral Depths, but wasn't feeling up to it at the moment. She wanted something fun, something simple. Something without the adrenaline of danger. Not a bounty or job request from the Winking Mermaid though; she was a mage not an errand girl.

By now she had skipped around the streets of the entire kingdom and was making her second lap when she saw somebody strange. They were hard to miss, bright white hair and reddish eyes–like those albino bunnies and rats that people liked keeping as pets. They definitely stood out against the average citizens of dear old Adeluna, but it seemed the person was troubled about something. Not wanting to run the risk of being asked to find a pet or chase a pickpocket, she decided to use the most sure-fire method in making decisions that she knew…by flipping a coin. Taking a shiny silver crescent, she balanced it deftly on the back of her thumb counting down. With a flick, it spun high into the air like a circus acrobat until it made a ten-point landing in the middle of her palm. "And behind door number one….heads! Well I guess I'll have to ask now." Heads meant she would ask the person what was wrong. Tails meant she should continue minding her business. Since the forces that be dictated the result to be heads, that meant it was time to be a good Samaritan.

Following the odd-haired person she caught up to them while calling out. "Hello! Sir-and-or-madam, I couldn't help but notice you look a bit upset! Is there anything I can do to turn that frown upside down?" She wasn't sure if what they needed would be within her capacity or not, but it was worth a shot. 

Alistar Evee

Character Info
Name: Alistar Evee
Alignment: CN
Race: Angel of Death
Class: Healer/Summoner
Silver: 290
"Hmmm? Oh, hello! Yes there is, you see, I'm looking for a gem. Well, actually looking for the person that stole it. But, I seem to have lost the trail. So, could you just look around for a bright glowing green and overgrown plants? It would be very helpful." Alistar smiled cheerfully, pullimy something out of his bag. "Here is a picture of what it looks like. So if the glow and plants don't help." Alistar said politely, hoping it wasn't rude at all.

You are all just pieces of my game. I control the board and your lives with it!
Hanaoni

Character Info
Name: Myouga Ryou
Alignment: CG
Race: Hanaoni (oni variant)
Class: Arcanist
Silver: 0
Myouga listened as the albino-bunny-white person began saying they needed help finding a magical stone that enhanced plant growth, which was stolen recently. Her cheerful smile that was on her face was starting to fade as she saw the drawn depiction of said item. "Oh…." Well this would be difficult. The instructions of 'look for glowing plants' wasn't very helpful, and if the thief knew how useful the item was then they wouldn't be so silly as to let themselves be found. The arcanist was not known for being a finder, but thankfully she had an alternative solution to the problem. "Um…so about finding that stone of yours. Since you don't know how long ago it was stolen from you, I'd say I probably won't have much luck finding it either. Buuuut-" She trailed off, taking a deep breath. "–I can make you another one, maybe." Emphasis was on the 'maybe', as she didn't exactly have a recipe on hand to make magical growing stones. 

"I've made all sorts of things, so dealing with magical stuff is my specialty! It can't be too hard to synthesize a new magical stone to accelerate plant growth! Though I'll need some things, and will have to run a few tests first. You never know what'll happen when you throw highly reactive reagents together…" The best case scenario would be an explosion, but she wasn't going to say that.