Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Kingdom of Adeluna > Adeluna City > The Elfin Arrival
Tyrantofsins

Character Info
Name: Sejuani Planeswalker
Alignment: LG
Race: Elfin
Class: Rider
Silver: 22
The long journey ahead.

The Elfin had made it far from her start. The city was set to be her first stop, getting supplies and rest wpuld be the first thing. While the city seemed to be a place of great trade. She would have to come back to that later, mostly due to her mount groaning at her.

"Don't give me that, I told you that sleep can come soon. I just have to find where the stable is at." She spoke out. Talking to the lion. Whom responded while a huff. Giving a bit of resistance the lion found a nice patch of grass that sat by one of the pathways, it was clean and out of the way. So the lion rested, Sejuani gave a huff. 

"Fine be that way, you're older than my grandfather is. You sleep less than he does, let's keep it that way.." she removed a few contents from the saddle. Hoisting a satchel over her shoulder.

"I trust you'll remain here then?" She stated. Petting the lion on its mane, continuing into the city to gather supplies needed.
Alistar Evee

Character Info
Name: Alistar Evee
Alignment: CN
Race: Angel of Death
Class: Healer/Summoner
Silver: 290
Alistar was going about the city, he felt like exploring, and who knows, maybe an adventure was around the corner for this fallen angel. As he was about town he noticed a women, she looked different from everyone else in the city, much different. He wanted to find out more about this mysterious figure, so he followed her to the best of his ability to try not to be spotted.

You are all just pieces of my game. I control the board and your lives with it!
Tyrantofsins

Character Info
Name: Sejuani Planeswalker
Alignment: LG
Race: Elfin
Class: Rider
Silver: 22
The elf took a moment to see all the wonderful stalls outside. While the occupied buildings had their own merchants within. This was probably going to be her most important stop. To be a successful adventurer she would need to ensure that her basic supplies were met. Camping gear, food, tools and some crafting tools would suit her fine. As an elf, she already had a knack for setting up shelter when needed. Being mobile was key for her and her mount. After gazing through the stalls to see who offered what, she began the shopping.
Alistar Evee

Character Info
Name: Alistar Evee
Alignment: CN
Race: Angel of Death
Class: Healer/Summoner
Silver: 290
She still hasn't noticed me, though she does seem more intent on gathering supplies. Alistar was still watching the woman, even though he thought it was wrong to do so, he just couldn't shake the fact that there was something with this woman worth investigating.

You are all just pieces of my game. I control the board and your lives with it!