Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Kingdom of Adeluna > Adeluna City > Fallen Corpses [P][R]
Sweet Revenge

Character Info
Name: Angelique Vladimir
Alignment: TN
Race: Vampire
Class:
Silver: 1041
Angelique pulled down her hood too look at the stone walls and watchtowers. They reached towards the bright blue sky. “Well now…How much trouble can I stir up here.” The vampire thought with a smirk as she walked into the city. That was the day she came into the city. Soon bodies started to be found, burnt and smoking. They were always in groups of two to three people. Many of them men who never made it home to their wives. The guards didn’t put it together they all came from the same spot. The Winking Mermaid. That was where the vampire slept, and during the night, she seduced men into the allies near by and would kill them instantly. A Vampire had to eat.

The vampire’s powers soon awaked only a few weeks ago after she was soul less. She didn’t understand why they waited so long to awaken, but she didn’t care. She had powers now and could hide the fact it was a vampire killing all the men. Four days and ten bodies. The guards were on high alert now.

A sigh left her lips as she walked out of the tavern. She wasn’t going to get her fill much anymore because the guards were looking for the killer. One thing she didn’t want is to be caught and thrown in the dungeons. She couldn’t have any fun there.

Stepping down the damp steps of the inn, her eyes looked through the light rain that poured. Her eyes blinking slightly as the rain hit her eyes. Angelique had just waken from her rest, now it was time to hunt. She was bored with the men at the inn. The few that were in there didn’t want to cheat on their wives. She smiled. “At least the barkeep and waitresses wont remember who I have left with.” The vampire used her powers to erase herself from their minds.

Her hands circled her the fur on her hood and pulled it over her head to hide her face. Her stomach growled. She wanted something to eat. The vampire walked down the empty streets of the city. Many people were asleep for the night. “Hey miss, It’s dangerous out at night. Should get inside.” A man said as he lit the lanterns outside his home. “I can take care of myself.” She said flashing her fangs at him with a smile. His eyes widened and he slammed the door. With a roll of her eyes she continued to look for someone she could feed on.

Turning into an alley, she decided to move to the next street. “Stop right there.” A voice from behind her made her turn around. “Oh. Sorry miss, thought you were someone else. We have had a string of murders lately. You should go home.” The guard smiled at her as he seethed his sword. A smile curved on her lips. “You are just doing your job. Thank you.” She paused as she held out her arm. “I think I cut myself on the lamppost, can you look and see how bad it is?” She asked him. “Of course.” The guard walked to her and got close to her to inspect her arm.

If he knew what would happen, he would've killed her in that moment. Instead the guard was slammed against the wall behind him as her teeth sunk into his visible neck that wasn’t covered by armor. He tried to struggle but there was no use. Her vampire strength was better. Instead of doing what she used to, she waited for his heart to stop before releasing him. His body fell down to the stone ground. “Mmm..” She licked her lips and looked down at the dead guard. How was she going to burn his body like before. She needed to cover her tracks. With a shrug, she decided one dead body with vampire marks were fine.

Reaver

Character Info
Name: Reaver Volkov
Alignment: CN
Race: Vaewolf (Beta)
Class: High Priest of Shadows
Silver: 445
Leads, that’s all he had to go on ever since he reunited with Angelique briefly before once again she was taken from him, only this time it was literally. He looked and searched all over Kurayo but nothing came of it. No trail, no scent, nothing. There had been no rhyme or reason in his head as to why she had been abducted. It had been weeks of searching when it slowly started to drive him mad, cursing fate itself for making him its plaything and for taking the one person that meant the most to him. In the recesses of his mind, Reaver didn’t give up hope in looking for her, but he was about this world and its workings. That lead to…him using darker means of obtaining any information he could about the disappearance. Eventually he gave up searching on the isle and started to follow the briefest of leads, one that was struck at his mind the most- Adeluna.

It was likely that she could have been taken that far away which was why he couldn’t track her or the person responsible for taking her. In any case, his heart sought for vengeance, of the utmost wicked and cruelest forms of it. Not even when he met with Raeguel was he ever like this before. At this point, Reaver threw all caution to the wind now, and by the time the ship hit the harbor, he slipped off it and left the bodies of the crew members and some of the guests in their eternal slumber placed upon them just before they reached land. The dark stranger calmly walked away from the scene as the port workers boarded to collaborate with the now dead crew and captain while he went further into the city.

It was rainy and the streets seemed empty, something that would have once disturbed him, but now he could care less. He focused on finding any trace of smell of Angelique, and should that lead fail him, then he held no responsibility for anything that was to come from his temper. His once vivid emerald eyes faded to a dull green as they constantly shifted around him. Any that were out walking the streets were largely ignored and they, in return would feel a sense of dread come over them when he walked past them. Among hushed whispered, he heard that the there was a killer around and that the city was on alert, which explained the lack of people and at the same time, the growing force of the guards here. A simple sigh slipped through barely parted lips before he melded into the darkness when he grew tired of running into guards that may have suspected him. From there, his form navigated through the shadows, ebbing and flowing more fluid and quick through the alleyways until he found himself coming upon a gruesome scene. There was the shape of a woman out, standing over something that resembled another person. Or the remains of one. Slowly the being shot up from the darkness and materialized into the physical world, his eyes latched onto her from behind before peeking over her to the fresh corpse.

“Word is that there’s a manhunt here. You’d been wiser to kill him someplace more private…”

As soon as her scent came to him, he gave her a puzzling look. It was her?! But…how did she get turned once more? If this was truly Angelique, then why hadn’t she sought him out. Taking a step closer, he hesitated in feeling something completely different over her.  Like something was missing…

Alt Account of Brandon, Admin :P
Sweet Revenge

Character Info
Class:
Angelique was staring down at the guards body when he heard his voice. “Yes I should have, but oh well.” She smiled as she turned around to look at him. “My Lover. It has been quite a long time!” She said happily. She ran up to him, her arms circling him and her lips landed on his. She quickly pulled away and dropped her arms to step back to look at him. A smirk lined her lips. He was a vampire, he would know right off the bat if something was missing, so she decided to jump to the case. “I have no soul anymore.” Her words were blunt as she stared right into his eyes.

“My uncle came back and told me he was my father…blah blah blah.She started to wave her hand at the end of her words. She turned around as she looked back at the dead guard. She leaned down to look over the corpse. “Apparently! My father killed my mother because he found out I wasn’t his…”A laugh escaped her lips. “And then I killed him.” Her eyes narrowed at her next words as she looked over the body. “I should've tortured his ass before I killed him. Screw that short and quick shit I did.” She reached over and pulled the dagger that laid on his hip.

Standing from her spot, the vampire turned to look at the man she used to love. “Well. Enough of the past.” She walked over to him, as she twirled the dagger in her fingers. Memories flashing in her mind. “Remember the fun we used to have? The people we killed.” She remember the hunter that was after him and smiled at the thought when she pulled off his head. “Let’s have some more fun, love.” She walked up to him and laid her hand onto his chest, her lips moving up to his. “Let’s explore that dark side of yours.” Her words came out as a whisper as she spoke against his lips. Her voice seducing and dark.

Reaver

Character Info
Something hadn’t been right ever since he realized it was Angelique that stood before him. Something disturbing that he couldn’t put his finger on, but even so his train of thought was so askewed, it didn’t seem as though it mattered as long as it was truly her. He was distracted momentarily as she embraced him and he did the same, kissing her lips but briefly before she pulled away and explained. “What…do you mean you have no soul?”, he asked, brows knitting together as he tried to piece the concept she was giving him.

Nothing was making any sense for him- why was she a vampire again and what was this with her family? The man she knew to be her father wasn’t her true parent and her uncle instead was. How deep that cut must have been to be kept from her for so long… It hadn’t been fair to her. He cared little for the dead guard, though he was studying what she was doing with his corpse as she spoke. “Is he, this uncle you speak of, the one that took you at Kurayo?”, he spoke, his tone was still laced with anger over the abduction taking place. Perhaps he should have cared enough to try and get her to think with a calmer mind and forgiving heart, but he couldn’t lie to himself in that it was the man’s fault for her pain.

Reaver’s eyes kept on the new found dagger of Angelique’s as she approached him. He kept his composure while thinking over what she was proposing. The people they slaughter, most were done in self defense, but after the weeks of his fall from grace, he didn’t care anymore. Damn what was right or wrong- all that mattered to him was her. “You should be careful what you ask for”, he reminded her as his green eyes grew into a pitchless black. Cold and unsettling he was, it was like he was in the past thousands of years before he had ever met Angelique. Back when he was ruthless in his profession and it was time to be that way again. His hand came up to cup at her chin before he, with some force, went to bring her within an inch of his face. “Neither heaven or hell itself will take you from me again. Lest the entire world will burn for that crime.” He released her took a few steps back away.

“Let’s make this into a game then. The streets are littered with guards, so let’s leave this town with some more decoration”, he spoke, eyeing the guard beneath her. With that, he quickly fled to find his first victim. A pair of guards were rounding the corner when he struck from behind- knocking over one of them while the second went to fetch his sword from the scabbard. Reaver’s hand immediately pried it away and he hissed at him before his fangs dug harshly into the side of his neck, practically mauling him like a wild beast before tossing his dead body away from him. The other guard was able to get to his feet when the vampire turned his sights onto him and without warning snapped his neck. “Care to top that, darling Angel?”, he spoke,both arms spread out as he overlooked his kills. “Be my guest”

Sweet Revenge

Character Info
Class:
Angelique didn’t bother to answer his questions. They were all in the past and she wanted something more from him. A partner to be evil with. Being good was so overrated to her after all. He spoke against her lips and she smirked. He was thinking about it. Was he accepting? His dark eyes soon showed her his answer. Reaver soon gripped her chin, making her bite her lip as she stared into his eyes. His words didn’t faze her. He loved her, but without a soul, she couldn’t love him.

Reaver soon backed away from her and she listened to his words. “Game? Oh, hunny. I am already playing a game.” She thought to herself as she nodded. “Sounds like a grand idea, love.” She replied before he took off to kill his first guard. She followed behind him, but as he started to kill the first two guards of their game. Seeing the blood made hers boil. As soon as he finished, she bit her lip staring at him, “You are damn sexy when you kill.” She said to him as the body dropped.

The name he said aggravated her. Walking up to him, she leaned up as if to kiss him. With the dagger still in her hand she cut his neck. The cut was small, but a small trace of blood still flowed out of it. “Never call me, Angel.” She said as her eyes went dark. Leaning up, she licked the small bit of blood off his neck. Her fangs sliding ever so slightly on over his skin. Stepping back, she slipped the dagger into her belt under the cloak.

Smelling the air, she found her kill just a few houses down on the other side of the houses.. Looking up, she jumped upwards. Her body seemed to fly only for a second before she landed on the rooftop. She wanted a silent kill, but worthing of topping his. Her boots didn’t make a sound as she sped across the roof. Her wavy hair flew forward as she stopped at the edge of the roof.

The sound of clinking armor was below her. Looking down there was two guards as well. A smirk came to her lips as she thought of how she was going to kill them. Jumping down, she landed silently behind them Taking the dagger from her belt, she stabbed one guard on his side where the armor didn’t meet. She kicked the other to fall back against the stone wall. Forcing the man’s neck to the side, she bit him hard. In a few seconds his blood was gone. Dropping him as the other got to his feet, she ripped the dagger out of the dead guards back. The guard that still lived ran at her. With a jump and flip over him, she was behind him as now, instead of drinking his blood, she stabbed him in the back of the neck where his spin was with dagger. His body dropped to the floor, limp.

Blood covered her mouth as she turned around to see Reaver. She put her hand on her hip and used the other to motion towards the guards. The motion opening her cloak to reveal her low cut white shirt short white dress, it had a black tie around her waist and black heel like boots that reached over her knees. “I definitely just topped you.” She said with a smirk. Her dark eyes faded and became her crystal blue ones.

Reaver

Character Info
How does one lose their soul? The thought kept coming back to him as fresh as ever every time he pushed it away. Even as he killed those meaningless people his mind kept wandering to grasp that concept. However she had done it, it was obvious that the Angelique he was accompanying now wasn’t the same woman he fell for. Everything about her seemed so…wrong but then again he wasn’t too keen on helping the matter himself. He had far too much pent up anger from not being able to find her, and so he would exhaust his frustrations first before trying to figure out what the hell happened with her.

The guards were ruthlessly murder, merely pawns in this game of chess he sought to play with his love, unbeknownst to her. He turned to face her as she came upon him and he cursed at himself in not being fast enough to catch her deception and movement, The cut fazed him a bit, more out of surprise than pain. The vampire softly let out a warning hiss towards her, something that he would have normally not have done at her. But it had been done entirely out of instinct and he relaxed himself from losing any more control. It was all a game, he had to remember, he had to keep on moving his pieces carefully.  

“You made your point. Fine, though I would refrain from using that on me again, Angelique”, he spoke so softly to her, but the warning was still a warning all the same. He could feel the tinkle of blood running down his neck and she wasted not a drop. It was her move and Reaver kept a close eye on her as she leaped up onto a roof. He wouldn’t have to wait long before the smell of blood grew strong and he knew that she was making her kills. It didn’t take long for him to find her as she carried out the dirty deed upon more guardsmen. He watched from afar as their lives were forever lost and she stood there, basking in her glory as he leaned against the side of a building close by. A dark chuckled slipped out as he watched her enjoy her victory prematurely.

“For now. Guards are easy prey.” He pushed himself up and walked over to her side to enjoy the view of her. “Why not up the ante? I’ll go after bigger game and that case.” He gestured to Angelique to follow him as he calmly walked down the dark streets. He kept going until he was in the upper district, where the all the nobles lived and where the guards littered these parts more so than where they had been. The wealthy and powerful had to be protected at all costs, but sadly that wouldn’t be enough to stop him. Whatever guards started to question them, he immediately killed them where they stood as he went house hunting. Eventually he settled on one that was in the heart of the district and he pried the door open. The murders escalated as he traveled through the manor- the hired help and personal guards were the first to go. There was no torture and he ended them quick as he marched up the stairs and headed into the master bedchambers. The last of the guards were thrown through the door, dead and cold as the nobleman woke up and tried to flee while his wife screamed her head of. Reaver caught him by the chest with one hand and threw him back into the room and he hit the mirror nearby. The glass shattered all around and Reaver turned to the screaming woman and got annoyed by her screeching and quickly appeared before her and snapped her neck. “That’s better.” He sighed and rolled his neck towards the direction of the owner and approached him like a wolf to a sheep. Crouching down, he leaned towards the frightened man before smiling and pounced. It was a bloody mess by the time he was through. Reaver got back up to his feet and sat on the corner of the bed. “You were saying?”, he asked, referring to her last accomplishment as he licked at some of the blood off his fingers.  

Sweet Revenge

Character Info
Class:
When Reaver spoke he mentioned that they should up the game. Angelique smirked as she thought, “damn this side of him is hot..” Then she followed close behind him as the headed into the high class part of the city. He went to work on one of the houses. She watched with interest as her eyes lit up. By the end of the massacre, he sat on the edge of the bed. Blood covered his mouth.

As she bit her lip, she looked over him. With vampire speed she appeared before him. Her arms circled his neck while she leaned down to kiss him. Her hands moved up into his hair and pulled back to get more access to his neck. She slid her fangs down his neck softly while running her tongue. Heat gathered between her legs. She ended with a soft bite to his neck.

“Mmm. That was amazing.” Angelique whispered as she released him. She wasn’t going to let his challenge go unmatched. Stepping away from him with a smirk, she was hoping she teased him just a bit. “My turn.” She turned and motioned for him to follow. As then exited the manor, she she turned down the road. Her eyes looking from house to how wondering which one she could go for.

The sound of music hit her ears  not too long after they left. She stopped before the house, her ears picking up the soft music and chatter inside. She moved her eyes to the windows. She saw a few women in gowns and men in suits. “A dinner party. Perfect.” She said more to herself and walked up to the door. Instead of barging in like Reaver, she knocked. After three knocks on the door, it was soon opened by a man in a dark suit, the butler. “You must be the William’s. You are rather late.” His annoyance showed in his words while he moved to the side to let them enter. Closing the door he walked passed them, not bothering to look at them. Before too long they were in the living area towards the back of the house. Two couches were on either side of the room, a coffee table in between, and a window that lined up between the couches. Right above the window were long large antlers. The room opened up to the kitchen to the left and the study to the right.

“The William’s have arrived.”The butler announced then was about to move to the side to show the two behind him. Instead, a hand ripped into his back and threw his chest. Angelique held his heart in her bloody hand. Screams of the dinner guest echoed throughout the room. When his body dropped, the vampire smirked at them all. They stood and started to run at the arched openings on either side of the room.

With a quick movement of her hands, fire appeared in both doorways to cut them off. Gasps echoed through them. The fire didn’t move from the archways, keeping them inside the living area. The three men came at her. With a swish of her hand one was lifted from the ground and thrown into the antlers that hung on the above the window. Blood dripped from the antlers above and onto the ones below them. The women looked up and screamed while tears ran down their faces. They knew their time had come.

The other men didn’t let that stop them, they ran at Angelique in attempt to stop her. “Mon-” Befor one of the men could finish what he was saying his head was twisted. A snap rang thew the room with the roaring fire. The other man froze staring wide eyed at his friend. Angelique didn’t wait for him to move. Using her long nails, her hand moved in a blur as she cut his throat. Four deep claw marks gushed with blood.

The three women that now were the last standing didn’t last long. Angelique moved from his spot and towards the women. They continued to cry as she walked towards them. With a wave of her hand the two of the loudest women’s neck snapped. The quiet one was quiet now, but tears continued to fall down her face.

Angelique smiled at her. It wasn’t a sweet smile, it had an edge of evil. In a slow movement, the vampire moved the woman’s hair off her neck. The woman winced at the cold fingers. Staring down at her main vain in her neck, Angelique leaned forward to touch the woman.  Her hand slowly traced the line of fabric over her breasts. “You women now how to show off what you have. You are such a tease.” She whispered into the woman’s ear before she bite her ear making it bleed a bit. The woman cried even more. “You taste sweet.” The vampire whispered before her arms circled the woman to pull her close to her body. Instead of biting down on her neck, she went for the top of her breast.

Finishing her meal, Angelique dropped the limp body to the ground. The flames suddenly stopped, scorched marks along the archway was the only thing they left behind. “That was fun.” Angelique said as she turned around to look at Reaver.

In a blur, she was before him. Her lips touched his hard and filled with lust. Her hands made their way into his hair. The blood on her mouth now tasted by him. She moaned into his lips as she bit his lip softly. Heat spread between her legs and she knew he could smell her.

Angelique was now done with with the game. All she wanted was him.

Reaver

Character Info
It took nearly no time at all to get a reaction out of Angelique and unlike last time, it was a more favorable one. His own hands wrapped tightly around either side of her waist as he drank in her kisses. Even now in the state he was in, Reaver couldn’t pass her up in a moment like this. It was clearly obvious that he was ready to take her here and now but the game wasn’t over. She wouldn’t allow for it to end like this and though a part of him was disappointed, his more cruel side welcomed the challenge. More death was what they could agree on at the moment so he let it pass as he felt her fangs sink into him for a brief moment.

“Let’s see then.”

He got up and wiped the blood away before following her through and out of the house and let her pick the next hunting grounds. It didn’t take long before her decision was made and the duo found themselves at yet another lavishing house. Unlike the last one, there was a party going on from the sounds of music and laughter about. Angelique was really stepping up the game for them and Reaver’s eyes lightened back to their usual coloring just as the butler answered and foolishly mistaken them for more guests. He exchanged looks with her and smiled, never giving themselves away as they entered.

Reaver didn’t have to lift a finger this time, it was her hunt and her point to be made from the moment she violently removed the poor man’s heart. All he did was smirk at the sight of the frightened people there before all hell broke loose. If memory had served him right, she was capable of using the elements, but it had been the first time he saw her wield fire as masterful as she had. He was rather impressed with her prowess, not to mention a clever way to make sure that her quarry wouldn’t escape so easily.

The first poor bastard seemed to have the worse death, the others were merciful in contrast but the last woman’s death had been rather remarkable. He watched that death on with eagerness in his eyes, he could feel himself wanting Angelique more and more as she played with the unfortunate woman right to the last drop. She made the kill into a sensational form of art and he was turned on completely this time. To hell with the game, he thought as he watched and was about to storm over towards her when he was beaten to the punch and met with lips. He could taste her and the fresh blood, it drove his senses mad. After he let her have her way for a bit, he pulled back just a tad and stared at her. “You win”, he said with haste before pulling her back into a heated and deep kiss. Hands roamed down her back, down her backside and further down to the back of her thighs before Reaver kneeled slight down and then picked her up. With one arm still holding her, he sweep the contents of the table away with the other and lowered her down onto it with him still on top. Lust completely filled his mind as he embraced her, though it wasn’t the same loving sort they had become used to. No, he went after her like a man deprived- his lips moved hard against hers before he took to her neck. It was time now for him to return the favor and without warning he bite her, letting the smallest tinkles of blood to licked from her wound and skin. His hand still roamed the sides of her thighs as he kissed her on the mouth again. When it became too much to ignore, he lifted himself up enough to remove his cloak and shirt, nearly ripping them off at the process though there was little care at the time. He opened up her cloak and fell back down to her, hungrily kissing and caressing her. Even in a room filled with corpses all around, he wouldn’t be bothered by such petty things. He wanted her and he could tell that she wanted it as badly as he did. This was their night and there was naught but unbinding lust in their actions now and those to come.      

Sweet Revenge

Character Info
Class:
Angelique smirked as he came to her. His arms circling her to pull her close. Their kiss was filled with passion. Her hands came up to circle his neck. One hand moved into his hair. Pulling slightly as she kissed him hard. He pulled away slightly to tell her she won. She knew she would, who could beat a women with powers and who loved to play with other women. They soon kissed again and she fell into the kiss, letting him take control.

Warmth spread between her legs while his hands roamed her body. He soon picked her up and she smiled within the kiss. She wanted him and he wanted her. Her dress hiked up as he laid her onto the table behind her. The wine glasses spilt on the run below as he pushed them over to give Angelique a place to lay. Their lips stayed connected until he moved down to her neck, making a moan leave her lips. She moved her legs around his waist. Then he bit her, her mouth opened to moan out. His lips came back to her and it quieted her moans. Her moans entered his mouth.

When he moved away, he lets dropped to let him undress. She watched him hungrily. He soon moved back to move her cloak aside, she did him one better and untied the bow over her neck and let the cloak fall over the table below her.

Their moans filled the room. Her mind not caring for the dead bodies around them. Her nails cut into his bare back as their bodies moved together as one.

The vampire let him be in control for a while before she pushed him up and over to the couch. Kissing his neck, she moved downward. She took her time below his waist before moving back onto of him. The rest of the night, they went back and forth until they stopped and she laid in his arms.

This moment didn’t last long before Angelique was up and getting dress. “We should get-” Was all she had out before a group of men knocked down the door. She hissed and bared her fangs to the newcomers. They didn’t wait to see the destruction. An arrow was sent in Angelique's direction and she moved at the last moment.  That was when 4 men came at them. Angelique dodged every hit from the two men that came at her. She kicked one and sent him flying into the table. The other she hit in the throat then threw him out the window. “Vampire’s are an abomination!” A hard voice came from a tall man who was muscular and large. He stood in the archway of the room.

He looked at Angelique. “Murder. Both of you are Murder's that need to be put down.” He started for her while his men died at the hands of Reaver.

When her hands lit with fire, he moved his hand and she was forced against the wall behind her. She couldn’t move. Angelique hissed. Seeing a flash at the corner of her eye, she saw the small dagger hanging inside her cloak. With her mind, she used her wind magic to fling the weapon at the man. He screamed as it hit his shoulder. The moment the dagger stabbed him, she was able to drop from the wall.
When she was about to go at him, other men entered the house. She didn’t wait another second, grabbing her cloak, she jumped out of the window. She didn’t look back or wait for Reaver. She knew he would follow. If not she didn’t care.

She ran between the house onto the street and out of that area of houses. She finally stopped in front of  the Inn she usually stayed at. “Damnit.” She cursed. All because she didn’t leave when she knew she needed to.