Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Kingdom of Adeluna > Adeluna City > The Past Always Comes Back [P][R]
Jax

Character Info
Name: Jackson
Alignment: LE
Race: Elf/Human
Class: Assassin
Silver: 973

Laying down, his eyes stared up at the ceiling while the cold naked touched his skin. As he sat up and swung his legs over the side of the bed, he didn’t look behind him at the woman who was breathing softly on the other end of the bed. Standing he picked up his clothes and armor from the floor. He had time before he had to do his job, but he needed a drink before then. He pulled up his black pants buttoned them. Before he could pull his black shirt over his head, he caught a glance at himself in the mirror. Scars lined his chest and there was even more on his back. The perks of doing what he does.

He ignored the scars, it was normal for someone like him to have scars and he didn’t really care for them. Pulling his shirt over his, he grabbed his black leather vest and through it over his shoulders and pulled the belts tight on his sides to made sure it stayed in place. Next were his black laced boots and his weapons he strapped to his back. Bows and arrows and a dagger at his side, he was ready to go.

Jax didn’t bother to look at the sleeping woman on the bed before he walked out the door, shutting it behind him. His feet were silent as he walked to the stairs at the end of the hall. He had almost 2 hours before the sun started to rise. “I can get one drink in.” He thought to himself as he walked over to the bar and sat down. It was dead quiet in the bar, only two people laid past out on their tables. Only one waitress was there cleaning up the mess of that night’s drinkers, and the barkeep behind the wooden bar.

“Want some breakfast?” The barkeep asked. “Sure. Some eggs and bread with a beer.” He said like it was something normal for him to do. The barkeep nodded, many of his drunks always drank beer in the morning. As soon as the plate was before him he ate quickly. He only had enough time to get to his position and take his shot. Standing he pushed himself away from the bar and stood. He head the voices outside the inn, but didn’t paid no mind or even to the woman walking next to him as he walked out the door. A woman from his past.

Silverstein

Character Info
Name: Katerina Sofia Silverstein
Alignment: TN
Race: 1/2 Wolf Demon and 1/2 High Elemental
Class:
Silver: 1706
As they walked into the city, Katerina smiled at her daughter. It had been so long since they had been to this city. The last time it was being attacked by pirates. The wolf demon ran to save the city from them and her daughter had stayed before protected by her Tiger, Alexander. He walked beside her now. He was protected of her and never left her side, if he could help it. He had saved her life that day, if he wasn’t there, Katerina didn’t want to imagine what could’ve happened. 

Kiyomi’s hand came to run her fingers on top of Alexander’s head. His fur soft, his body larger than a normal tiger. He might be a strong ferocious tiger, but he was a big teddy bear when it came to Kiyomi. Leaning into her hand, he growled softly his appreciation.  The tiger beside her was as old as she was. He was captured in the same pirates as her.  

Katerina smiled over at the two, they have had quite an adventure. A battle was won and they were part of it. Now they needed time to rest and Kiyomi chose Adeluna. As they entered the city, they decided to get something to eat and a place to stay before they continued to look around.

As they entered, a man walked next to them. Katerina stopped and turned around to watch him walk out of the inn. She stayed silent. A man was from her passed just walked by her and she froze. She didn’t know if she should speak to him. Emotions from her passed flooded her. They had shared a loss no one should every experience. “Kiyomi. I will be right back.” She said to her daughter while handing her some coins. “Where you going, Mom?” Kiyomi asked as she tucked the money into her dress pocket. “I just need to see someone. I will be right back.” And with that, Katerina went to search for the man from her past.

Jax

Character Info
The man didn’t care to look behind him. He wasn’t looking for women at that moment. He had a job to do. The assassin made his way into the dark alley near by. He needed to take the roofs, it had the most coverage. As long as he was in the middle of the city. With a sigh, he looked up towards the edge of the roof. “So tired of my job.” He said with a sigh. He did the same thing for years and he wanted a normal life. He wanted a woman to love. Looping his rope, he swung it in a circle a few times before he threw it up to have it land around a small ledge that was pointed.

It didn’t take him long to pull himself up. Reaching the roof, he made his way across. He needed to go deeper into the city. His eyes narrowed as he looked for his target. A cheating husband. He sighed, he always killed the higher ups, how low could he get. A cheating husband who was only a middle class man. As he kneeled down, his eyes scanned the area. He spotted the man heading out of the a shop of flowers. “Wonder who they are for?” Jax thought as he started to follow the man.

The man took the main streets, “Damnit. Can’t kill you there.” He said with a sigh as he continued to follow. He needed the man in an alley or room. Somewhere not filled with others. It was then the man turned down an alley. WIth a smirk, Jax knew that was his chance. Pulling out his bow and an arrow, he took aim. He was ready to shoot, until he heard a voice behind him. It wasn’t her?!  Was it?!

Silverstein

Character Info
Class:
The warm air hit her face as she left the bar, her eyes opened as she saw him turn down the alley nearby. With her feet quite like a wolf, she hurried to catch up with him. Instead of catching up with him, she watched him. She wondered what he was doing. Had he stayed the person he once was? She had grown, why couldn’t he? She wasn’t the murderer he once knew.

Looking around the corner, she watched him climb onto the roof. After he disappeared, she continued to smell his scent as she walked along the the road below. She weaved in and out of the ongoing crowded, trying to keep up with him. Her mind thinking of the last moment she saw him. He had ran out of the house after he saw his dead child in her arms. A frown came to her lips as she continued to walk. It had been so long since she had saw him. Almost two hundred years. A sigh left her lips as she saw him stop, she needed to speak with him.

Turning down an alley, she made sure no one was looking and jumped up. Her hands caught the edge of the roof and then pulled herself up. She quickly got to her feet and saw his back as he pulled out his weapon. He was going to kill someone. Quickly moving her feet, she made her way towards him. She stopped a few feet away and let her voice surprise him. “It’s been a long time.” She could tell he heard her, he dropped his bow and turned to look at her. “Hello, Jax.” She said without a smile. Anger rose within her. She thought they were something once before and he just left. Left her with a dead child and a broken heart. "Never thought I would ever see you again. Hmm.. But look what we have here. You missed your mark." She just wanted to distract him. With a smirk she turned away. Then when he came at her, he had a punch in the face and flew across the alleyway onto the next room.

Jax

Character Info
Jax stared at the first woman he ever loved. A single night of nothing turned into so much more. He was happy for a moment to see her. Until she said she purposely made him miss his mark. Then he remembered, he left her. A frown came to his lips thinking about the baby they both lost. He could of handle it way better than he did. He sighed. “Hello, Kat.” He was the only one to ever call that. When he reached out to hug her, all he wanted was a hug. She didn’t stand for that. A punch landed on his cheek and sent him flying off the roof and into the house next door.

Luckily no one was in the room when he broke the window and landed on the ground. He gasped for air for a moment then got to his feet. “Damn. I missed her.” He said with a smirk as he wiped the blood from his lip. Going to the window he leaned out and looked up to see her looking over from the roof. “You didn’t kill me.” He called to her from the window. “Nice try though.” He said with a laugh. Jumping onto the window ciel, he took the rope off her shoulder and through it where she was. When he reached the rooftop he was once one, she was just about gone. At the last moment he saw her jump from the rooftop to the ground.

“Damn, her.” He said with a laugh and ran across the roof. He needed to tell her how sorry he was for how he acted. How much he still cared for her. It had been too long. “Kat! Wait!” He called to her as he jumped down to the ground before. He saw her move within the crowed and tried hard to keep up with her.

Finally reaching her, he grabbed her arm and pulled her into the alley. “Hey. We should talk.” He didn’t wait for her to say anything and started himself. “I’m sorry for just taking off. I could of handled that way better than I did. I know you wont forgive me, but maybe you can try?” He paused for a moment. “I missed you. All I did was work to work through all the pain. I hate that we lost our child. If she wouldn’t have died, then maybe…we could of stayed together.” His eyes searched hers for something. Sadness? Hatred? Something anything to show that she was listening to his words. She didn’t say anything for a moment just stared into his eyes.

Silverstein

Character Info
Class:
Katerina looked down over the house to see where he had fallen. He soon popped his head out to talk to her. She turned and walked away after seeing him take his rope off. She didn’t want to talk to him. Being that close to him rose feelings she didn’t want to deal with. Jumping off the roof, she heard him again. She continued to move through the crowd. Flashes of the past ran through her mind. All the moment they had together. When she was pregnant and for once got passed the second trimester. She remember the way Crystal would kick and move around in her belly. Her hand automatically moved to her stomach. She had been pregnant so many times but always lost the child. Instead of Gabby, she was her little miracle. Until she was taken by someone.

Tears were about to fill her eyes when her arm was grabbed. She didn’t bother to turn to look at who it was. She let Jax pull her into a nearby alleyway. She let him speak. Her eyes searching his. She didn’t know what to do. She didn’t know what to say. “You..You left when I needed you most. You left….” Her eyes filled with tears. He was the only one she could show this side of her. Even though it had been so many years. She still felt her heart pull to him. Falling into his arms, he hugged her close. He didn’t pull away or say they should go somewhere else. He was quiet, he was warm.

After about ten minutes of tears, she finally pulled away from him. She was about to wipe her tears away, but he was already doing it himself. His hands were soft against her skin. Her eyes looked into his. She saw he still cared, with that look in his eyes. She did too and at that moment she just wanted to be with him. She would regret this later, but she didn’t care.

Katerina’s lips were soon on his. Their kiss was hard and filled with all the hate and love they had for each other. Her hands moved within his short hair. She moaned slightly when his hands roamed her body, his hands soon found her belt and pulled down her pants. Then his hands reached down to her thighs and  lifted her up onto the boxes against the walls behind them. The people around them didn’t bother to look in the alley, they were too busy with their daily activities.

The wolf demon didn’t stop him. He was making her feel good and it had been a long time since she had been touched this way. Her head fell back as she moaned softly. His lips kissed her neck. They had always been good at this, not really the relationship part.

Jax

Character Info
Jax was about to apologize again, but he was kissed instead. He didn’t stop and his hand’s started to roam. She didn’t fight back and her kiss grew harder and filled with want. He took this as an invitation to keep going. He didn’t realize till this moment that he wanted her this way. They were soon making love in an alley. He couldn’t stop. He couldn’t get enough of her.

When they finally finished, he fell back against the wall across from her. His breaths coming fast as he redid his pants. His eyes watched her pull up her pants and lean against the boxes. Their eyes were on each other. He couldn’t believe that it happened. He didn’t know what came over him. Looking at her he wanted to smile. He was happy about what happened but confused. They hadn’t seen each other in so long.

“So. Those tears weren’t just for me.” He stated as he walked over to her. He knew from her body language, that she didn’t want to be touched. “You going to fill me in on what just happened?” He asked.

With a nod from her, she motioned for him to follow her. She made her way out of the alley. The moved through the crowd. She finally found a more public place for them to sit. When she sat down, he followed. Her voice was soft as she explained everything that happened. “I am going to kill that son of a bitch.” He said when she finished. Someone had raped her and he wanted to kill them. “You can’t. The monster is gone and there is no trace of it…..and no trace of my daughter.” She said with her eyes filling with tears.

They spent the day together. They talked for hours about what had happened in the years they weren’t around each other. His life had always been the same. When night falled, they finally said goodbye and left the fountain. With that, he left to finished his job. Hopefully he would see her again soon. He felt good after they talked. He smiled. He knew where she was staying. He would see her tomorrow.

Silverstein

Character Info
Class:
The was great, they talked about everything. She smiled as she walked away. She hadn’t felt like that in a long time. Their hands lingered as they shook hands to say goodbye. She didn’t know when the next time she was going to see him again, but it was okay. They were now okay after their long conversation. With a sigh, a happy one, she walked into the inn her and Kiyomi were staying. She sat down at the table she saw her daughter having dinner. “Hey hun.” She said to her daughter. “Where have you been?” Kiyomi looked up from her plate and smiled at her mother. “I’m sorry I got to talking with an old friend.” Katerina said as she waved to the waitress. She took her order and left the two.

“Seems like you did more than talking.” Kiyomi laughed a bit, she smelt someone all over her. “It’s okay, mom.” She held up her hands to show she didn’t mean any offence. She never remembered her mother ever being with anyone.

After a night of laughs, they retired to their room. Two twin mattress. Once for each of them. Laying down, they both soon fell asleep. Then the next morning came, with a knock at the door.

Jax

Character Info
The next day, he finally met her daughter Kiyomi. She had talked so much about her and their life together. He could tell she was a strong girl. After that they said goodbye and went out together. Another day and another day passed. They couldn’t get enough of each other. They would have lunch or dinner together then talk for the whole day.

Kiyomi sometimes joined on their daily walks. Jaxed liked her and knew she cared for her mother. She told him some stories of their travels and it always ended good. After about a week of spending time together it was time for them to leave.

Kat and him hadn’t slept together in that whole time, not even a kiss. Before they left, he kissed her on the lips. He couldn’t help himself. That was when he asked, “Can I join you?” Kiyomi was the first to say yes. Then Kat reluctantly agreed.