Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Kingdom of Adeluna > Adeluna City > Ghosts
SerTheodulfAgnar

Character Info
Name: Ser Theodulf Agnar
Alignment: TG
Race: Human
Class: he is a former knight turned ranger
Silver: 176
"Theodulf, we need to talk, now," his father Eahfrin calmly said. You could tell he was angry about something from the concern that could be heard in his voice. HIs son Theodulf slowly walked over to him.

"What do you need, father?" he asked nervously as he glanced around the room.

"I know what you've been up to with Baldwulf. Sleeping with him."

"What the hell are you talking about, father?"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about. It's wrong. You need to leave. You can take Baldwulf with you, but I will not let you back here ever again. If you do return, I will personally see to your demise."

"Father, I'm not your enemy. So what if I fell in love with him-"

"ENOUGH! LEAVE HERE AND NEVER RETURN!"

"Fine. I will. I may be a liar, but betrayal lies on you. You always said you loved me. I guess you chose to lie as well." He slowly walked out the door and found Baldwulf. The two had been in love for years, always trying to hide it in case someone found out about it.

"What did your father say?"

"We have to leave. If we return, he will kill us."

"You know I would rather be with you and be accepted than be near my family and be hated because I love you." He planted a short kiss on Baldwulf's cheek. 

"Let's get going then."
Ohnien

Character Info
Name: Onien
Alignment: CN
Race: Sylph Siren
Class: Wanderer
Silver: 162
   To start with, Ohnien was no healer. But what she was was an excellent friend. So when she heard her old dryad friend Daize was in need of help, she started off on the three day journey to the willow grove in which Daize's tree stood. In the end, after several hours of consolation and counseling, Daize was able to remain on her own. Ohnien, bidding her farewell, set off with satisfaction that she could be of help.

After about an hour or so of trekking through the woods, an odious smell wafted towards the air spirit, causing her to wrinkle her nose in disgust. Anger, she thought, lifting her nose and sniffing. Itś so strong, though… Ohnien thought to herself. Sure, she had smelled anger before. She smelled it all the time as she passed through villages. But this was nothing like she had ever experienced before. It was so much stronger than when she passed the little sister chasing her brother for her toy, or the anger from the boyś brother after he had broken the eggs he was supposed to gather. No, Ohnien thought, shaking her head sadly. This is unforgivable. 

She coughed, the smell getting stronger. It smelled just like burnt rope, and it stung her eyes. Her eyes watered, each tear screaming at her to get away from the stench. She turned to leave, but as she was about to take a step in the other direction, a thought occurred to her: What could someone have done to deserve anger so great? How could someone be this angry, to sever such a deep bond? 

The breeze shifted, and she knew. Under all that anger and rage, there was the unmistakable flavor of something else: guilt. A small smile crept along her face. ¨Well,¨ Ohnien said triumphantly.΅I guess I just found an adventure.¨ With that, she summoned the wind, and sent herself towards the source.

Here, there, and everywhere.