Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Jasumin Plains > Jasumin Lake > Little Monster [P, R]
Ezrabeth

Character Info
Name: Ezra
Alignment: CN
Race: Half Human/Vampire
Class: Sacrifice
Silver: 141
Hunger jabbed at her belly, a fierce fire that scorched her entire body. Ezra prolongs the time between each feeding as far as she could, but always writhes in pain until it is beyond her control. It was getting harder to leave the safety of whatever hole she had found when the burning starts. People feared her, hated her. If she was recognized as what Parvpora dubbed “Kurayo’s Runaway Monster”, abuse would ensue. And recently, she had new worries to deal with as men began to eye her rapidly growing body.

The half vampire child walked into the village, putting far too much weight into each heavy footstep. One arm gripped her stomach, crimson eyes glancing too and fro. Their scent was something to abhor, reeking of sweat and dirt. Underneath that, however, was the elixir to calm the inferno within. She walked into the tavern, standing pathetically at the entrance, scanning the room for the easiest targets and possible threats.

A serving maiden rushed up to her, concerned for the grimy, gangly creature. “Poor thing, what do you need?” She had descended to eye level. Without a word, Ezra closed the gap between them, sinking her teeth in the tender neck flesh, greedily sucking at the warm blood flowing from the wound. Her eyes darted around the room, anticipating the rise of anger and aggressive behavior toward her.

I'll do what it takes to serve my Lord and Master
DivineBlood

Character Info
Name: Damien
Alignment: TE
Race: Lust Demon
Class: Cult Leader
Silver: 199
There was a mix of rage and panic as the monster child attacked the poor serving maiden. There were knives that were drawn in the back of the room, followed by screams as others realized what was happening. All chaos was about to break loose.

The door opened slowly, and the room seemed to quiet down. Heavy steps resounded as a tall, slender man entered the room, garbed in a royal blue cloak. From underneath the cloak, the man’s piercing blue eyes surveyed the room. A few near the back had not yet registered that the man had appeared, and moved in to kill the half vampire.

“Now, now,” the man said, his voice laced with heavy magic. “There will be no need for that kind of violence here.” He raised his hand, and at once the men stopped, as if to reconsider what they were about to do. “It would seem you have a problem.” He glanced to the small, frail girl. “My dear child, you have seen much strife in your time…”

The man knelt down, and removed his hood. His cold blue eyes gazed into the girl’s eyes, as if trying to read all that she was, and what she could be. Worry not, my child… his voice echoed in her mind. He reached to his back, and produced a sharp dagger. No. This is not for you. he assured her, taking the knife to his wrist. He let the blade slide across it, and blood started to well up.

He held out his arm to her, the blood dripping steadily to the floor. Even through the heavy magic, a few of the patrons in the room seemed appalled.

“Drink,” he demanded.

Ezrabeth

Character Info
Ezra guzzled as much of the woman’s blood as quickly as she could. As much as she would love to, the child knew that it would be impossible to drain her body before they attacked. Barely half way done, and she forced herself to pull away, only to find the door was opening. She had walked into a trap! Her entire body froze, unsure of what to do, as this had never happened before. Wide eyes followed the cloaked man’s every move, her muscles relaxed at his voice.

Despite the heavy feeling beginning to descend upon her senses, draining her flight or fight responses to nothing, Ezra was still a bit weary as he knelt. His eyes were mesmerizing. Panic rose in her chest at the dagger, assuaged by his words of assurance. She watched with childish surprise as the weapon slid across his skin, filling the air with a rich, amazing aroma.

The young halfling did not need to be told twice, instantly latching onto his wrist. His blood was potent, sending her to her knees. It was full, and deep, as an explosion of flavor, filling her with such euphoria, she savored the sweetness, continuing to draw deep. When he coaxed her off, it was a reluctant release, gazing up at him with such adoration. Ezra could hear things clearer, could see the weave and stitching of his cloak, and felt stronger. Yet she sat there, waiting for his next move.

DivineBlood

Character Info
Name: Damien
Alignment: TE
Race: Lust Demon
Class: Cult Leader
Silver: 199
As the child latched on to his wrist, the man winced. While it may have been unbearably painful for a normal human, for him it was merely a dull pain. While she feasted upon his ambrosia-like blood, his eyes never wavered from her form. He was already seeing that she might be difficult to break of certain habits.

“For the Faith, one must learn to will themselves away from excess. While blood is required for you, you will need to learn to feed only when necessary.” Despite his harsh gaze, there was a kindness in his voice. As she reluctantly removed herself from his wrist, he waved his hand over the wound, and it magically sealed shut.

My child. I offer you a place where you can be free of your worries, so long as you follow the tenants that I lay forth. If you abide by them, you will be granted a chance at a wonderful blessing, and the potential to ascend to something more than you are now…an Angel of my making. If you would but take my hand….

Damien held out his hand, not unlike when he was producing it to feed, though this time he held it out to take hers. “Would you like to come with me, child?” Never once did his gaze leave her eyes. “All you have to do is take my hand.”

Ezrabeth

Character Info
Feed when necessary? That wasn't too difficult, as she already done that, pushing it off until the hunger was unbearable. Yet, she understood that he also meant only taking what was necessary. Just because she yearned for his blood did not mean she should force it from him. His unspoken words she could hear clear as day in her mind painted such a sweet dream. Follow the rules, and she won't be shunned, treated as a monster?

Ezra did not know the meaning of "too good to be true", his offer mirroring her own dreams and so much more. Licking the last traces of blood off her lips, the young vampire child eagerly thrust her hand into his. No more hiding in dark, filthy holes. No more running from angry villages. To be loved, wanted, cherished, let alone learning what those words truly meant. Hopes for the future finally kindled within the child, taking root deep in her soul.

For this man, who offered her a new life, gave her new power, she would do anything. Ezra would kill for him, if he asked it. Anything, if it meant possibly being rewarded with more delicious blood that flowed within his veins. Her adoring gaze never faltered as she followed him out of the tavern and wherever he may lead.