Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Jasumin Plains > Jasumin Lake > Family Bonding[P/R]
Tadhg

Character Info
Name: Tadhg Ó Mordha
Alignment: CE
Race: demon
Class: Plague bearer
Silver: 2454
Some time had passed since the vacation at Sidhel. Lirin, and Tadhg had again gone separate ways to take care of different things. He didn't know what she was up to, but he was spending time, traveling the country side. Visiting many little scenic villages, and just enjoy the peace, and not being attacked every ten minutes. The beautiful country side did nothing to llift his spirits. Though they had survived the battles on the island, he still had a lot of work to do. His mind was an unprotected mess, and he was any easy target for any manipulation as event by the run in with the siren.

In a particular medium sized village he met a witch. An aged woman who served as a healer in the village, because there really was no other. It was also out in the middle of nowhere, and the nearest city was hundreds of miles away it seemed. The lady's gray hair flowed in the wind as she was nursing a villager after a minor farming accident. After awhile she had finished her job, and refused silver. Her patient thanked her, and was off. Tadhg approached the witch slowly. “You're not from around here,” she said without turning around to face him, “What do you want?” Tadhg thought for a second what to say, what did he want?

“Im looking to learn how to strengthen my mind,” he said nervously. The witch chuckled, and turned to face him. She looked him over and tsked, “What would one such as yourself need with a stronger mind,” glancing past him into the distance, “ What would a demon possibly have to hide when he could just easily slaughter those who stood in his way?” She reached into a jar which contained what looked to be the scales of a lizard like creature. Tadhg winced at the stereotyping. “I can see you're not that kind of demon,” She said as she reached in the jar, “In fact you're some kind of deserter, and you're seeking a stronger mind so nobody will be able to manipulate you.” Tadhg started blankly at her. The witch had just picked him apart like that. There was a bright flash of light as the witch forced a spell into something. “You don't posses the abilities to block out intruders, or effectively learn how to without a very long period of training,” she set a rune on the counter, “Im talking years, not months.” Tadhg reached for it, and she clasped her hand over his, “How much is she worth to you?” Without hesitation Tadhg replied, “ I have not enough possessions nor money to equal her worth.”
———————————————————————————————————————-
Tadhg had been passing through the haza savanah when he sensed a tugging at his heart string. Last time this occurred he rushed off to the underground for a rumble in the dungeon. Though this time it didn't seem urgent. It was more of an invitation than a cry for help.

A couple days passed, and he arrived in lake country. The cool breeze greeted him, and was a welcome change from the savanah. But what could Lirin be doing here? This was his line of thought as she trounced through The woods surrounding the large lake. The sunlight glistened off the lake, as a fish fly out of the water when a bear swiped for it in a small stream. Birds sung, and he could hear the voices of people enjoying their time around the lake. After a bit of walking he approached a decent sized cabin, right on the lake front. A curtain blew out through an open window. That's when he caught the scent of her, his vampiress.

Inside Lirin had begun to say welcome as he dropped his stuff, and embraced her longingly. She rubbed her hair, and just held her for a few seconds. On the other side of the room he caught a glance from someone else looking at him. It was Celeste, Lirin's sister. He hadn't seen her since the ball, where he got a little ahead of himself. The feeling of guilt rushed back to him, and he turned and walked outside. He planted his behind on the steps, and started trying to block the memory from his mind. He barely seen her face as he turned away, but she looked as shocked as he felt. Lirin must've not said anything to her either. How was he gonna deal with this situation? Hopefully Lirin doesn't find his sudden leaving of the room insulting.

After a few minutes he cleared his mind, and stood up. For Lirin, he thought, for Lirin. The door opened as he stood, and Lirin came, grabbed his arm, and dragged him in. “Now you be nice, or so help me, “ Lirin said under her breath. She pushed him towards Celeste, and he nervously help out his hand for her to shake.

CelesteJN

Character Info
Name: Celeste Nash
Alignment: CN
Race: Elvish
Class: Water seeress
Silver: 387
Everything seemed to be going so well lately. It had been almost a month since the last time she took that foul substance. But this time was worse than any before. She and Akira had been walking, minding their business, when a group of people decided to underestimate the elf, and try to abduct the child. Celeste had been so infuriated, that she had lost control of her magic, and nearly hurt the child trying to protect her. Once the danger was over, she paid the nearest mage to send Akira home, and came to Jasumin Lake.

Here, used the heart-string to call on Lirin as she took a large dose, laying in the bed of a cabin, staring blankly at the ceiling for nearly a day. When Lirin finally did come, Celeste still made no move to be active, or even companionable except start drinking on the supply of alcohol neatly stacked on a table.. The vampiress was at a loss for what she could do for her twin.

Honestly, Tadhg’s arrival couldn’t come sooner. Lirin bound over to him, throwing her arms around him. His scent washed over her, setting her skin tingling with excitement. Meanwhile, Celeste gave the demon a blank stare. Tadhg turned and left, and Lirin stuck her tongue out irritatedly at the door. While she waited for him to come back, the vampiress refilled Celeste’s goblet with some mead. Deciding he had spent enough time away from her, Lirin then went to drag him inside.

The cabin was quite plain. Had a bed big enough for two, a single table with two chairs, a shelf on the wall with absolutely nothing upon it. There were hooks underneath the shelf for cloaks and such, which was empty as well. A rug adorned the floor, and that was all. ”While I try and probe her mind, just… Try and talk with her? I’ve not seen her like this ever. I’m worried.” As Tadhg sat down on one of the chairs that Lirin had placed near the bed, Lirin chose to sit on the edge of the bed itself, where Celeste was.

”Tadhg, was it?” The elf handed him her half drank cup, expecting him to partake. ”What brings you around?” While it was supposed to be small talk, her voice sounded flat, as if she couldn’t be bothered to be anything except mellow and emotionless. Meanwhile, Lirin closed her eyes and concentrated, focusing on her sister. It was not a skill she utilized often, but when she did, she had a purpose. Memories floated around as if in a hazy dream, flitting, never settling for long. This was going to take time for Lirin to sort out and make heads or tails of what was wrong.

Tadhg

Character Info
Lirin had brought him back inside the cabin. The words she spoke, what she requested he would do. But what would he talk about? Celeste seemed so different from the time he saw her at the ball. It's not the fact she was drunk, it was something else. He just could place what it was. He sat in the chair Lirin had placed by the bed. The elf was sipping from a goblet, as Lirin sat next to her on the bed. He watch as the two sat together on the bed, and wondered if she looked identical to Celeste before she was turned.

It took him a short moment to come out of his trance, and realize that Celeste was talking to him.Her arm was outstretched towards him. Her goblet was being offered to him. Her voice sounded flat, rigid and emotionless. Something weighed heavily on her mind, it was easy for him to recognize that, he's been there in his early days. His first couple days in Revaliir he spent meditating on the implications of spreading the demons' plague across the land. But after observing the people of the land, and feeling a deep pain, he retreated to the wilderness, and took up residence in an orc village. This was also the same village him, and Lirin first met.

Tadhg grabbed the goblet slowly, and nodded. “I was sort of, “ he started trying to word it out, “drawn here.” He wasn't sure if Lirin had brought her up to speed on their current relationship. She looked confused by his answer at first. “Let's just say, Lirin has me on a string, or more accurately my heart,” he chuckled. Celeste's expression didn't change, but he did try. Tadhg glanced down into the mead, and was confused by his own reflection, lots has happened, and it was getting harder for him to recognize himself when he comes off a blood high. He took a big swig, coughing slightly because some went down the wrong throat, or so he told them. Truth was that he was still a bit of a lightweight, and not use to alcohol.

'The truth is Celeste, me and Lirin have moved beyond the kind of relationship we had, we you first met me and the ball.” Tadhg swished the mead around in the goblet. “We have pledged ourselves to each other, and I feel very deeply for your sister.” He grabbed the bottle of mead, and poured more, taking a quick swig before handing it back to Celeste. “Your sister is an amazing individual, and she has my heart, and I would do anything for her,” he said, “ANYTHING.” He looked towards Lirin, and smiled. He then turned his attention back towards Celeste who had taken another drink from the goblet. She has seemed unmoved by his statement, he just figured it was because of whatever was bothering her at the minute. “You seem troubled, and down” he reached towards her, “Is there anything I can do to help you?”

CelesteJN

Character Info
Drawn here? Like Lirin was drawn here? So she put him on a leash. Did her sister train him to fuck on command too? Not that she cared. What Lirin chose to do was Lirin’s business. Celeste had enough to worry about than to question her twin’s actions. Tadhg confessed a deeper relationship despite their initial meeting. If the Rosenite was under a better mindset, she might have been inclined to inquire about everything.

Cleste took her goblet back, and nearly drained the cup. Like Larka, the elf could consume copious amounts of liquor. Lirin had smiled at Tadhg’s comment, but had kept her eyes closed. She saw the troubling event that bothered her sister, the fear, the helplessness, and something more… Something deeper. The older looking elf sighed, reached for the bottle to refill the cup. ”Not troubled. Not now anyway.” ’Not anymore.’ ~How difficult was your discovery, Celsi?~

Lirin slowly pushed deeper in the troubled mind, unwinding tangled knots as best she could. Her quest was rewarded with a memory of being caught, caged with Larka. Celeste had snapped, due to the imprisonment by their father so many years ago. Her power’s manifestation was very emotional, very difficult, creating that permanent bond that will always be unstable. ”I am so bloody tired, Tadhg. Tired of being scared, weak even when I appear strong. So, I have cut my ties to my magic and am getting drunk. Would you join me?” Again, she passed the cup, opting to drink straight from a bottle instead.

The vampire opened her eyes, concerned and sympathetic. Her mind reached out and brushed Tadhg’s own. ~I need you to do me a big favor, ma vhenan. If Celeste start…s coming onto you… Indulge her. I have slept with her wife, and it is not a woman’s touch she needs right now, I don’t think.~ Lirin urged, begging him to sleep with Celeste if she instigated. This was her blessing, letting him know that it was okay.

Tadhg

Character Info
He was confused as to exactly what could have happened to want these things. It must have had to be really bad. He has never been to the point where he's wanted to drink, let alone just get entirely smashed. Alcohol was one thing he really didn't partake in, mostly because he was always afraid of being attacked. The threat was constant, and so far he has not gotten a break in the sense of there not being attacked. It seemed like someone was always out to kill him. As much as they claim he was a weakling, he thought they would just stopped bothering with him by now.

He slammed his goblet pretty quick. They even went as far as to kidnap his mistress, and torture her to near exhaustion. It was starting to get very tiring. He offered his cup to Celeste for a refill, as she had switched to just drinking straight from the bottle. His mind was swimming around in a pool of alcohol, and deep thought. When would all this come to an end, and they just get a chance to relax for once? Even the vacation on the island turned out to be mostly a conflict with the demons. It all started with that damn Siren. If he wasn't so weak they could've avoided that whole damn situation. He slammed his goblet again. She deserved someone better than him, some one stronger in both the physical sense, and the will. As if one cue her voice invaded his mind. Did she just say what he thought she did? Was she serious about him sleeping with her sister if she asked? He glanced toward Lirin, she had a look that seemed to affirm his suspicion.

Tadhg looked toward Celeste, and raised his goblet to her. At this point they had drunk quite a bit, empty bottles were stacked neatly on the table thanks to Lirin. She looked over the two with concern, like she wanted to make sure nothing happened to the two while they were completely out of their minds. Though one thing stayed in the back of his mind. He glanced towards Celeste, and joined here on the edge of the bed. They began to share the bottle. Bit by bit they became more, and more wasted. Tadhg told stupid little jokes to try, and make her smile. After a bit just would giggle back, he wasn't sure if he was funny or the alcohol was finally getting to that point. He laid backwards on the bed, and watched the ceiling spin.

CelesteJN

Character Info
Lirin watched them with a concerned conscious, never taking a sip of their alcohol. She too worried about an attack at any given moment, and had decided that one of them needed to be sober. Instead, she summoned her silver chalice and took a deep drink. The pair of them drank in relative silence, every so often Celeste would ask a question as whatever was dulling her mind was beginning to wear off. Tadhg would answer. Mischievously, Lirin manipulated the air inside the cabin, releasing pheromones, enticing both of them ever so gently. All they needed was a little push.

As Tadhg laid back, Celeste stretched out beside him, propping her head up on a hand, staring at the red headed demon. ”You know… you smell kinda like her.” Her words, despite the amount of alcohol she had already consumed, was only slightly slurred. The elf leaned in, gently pressing her nose against his throat, one hand splayed across his chest for balance, and inhaled deeply. His skin felt like velvet as she trailed her nose up along his jaw, as if he had shaved not too long ago.

A fistfull of fabric was pulled up to reveal Tadhg’s stomach, a smooth hand running up the warm skin. All the while, Celeste had surrendered her sense of vision, enhancing the other senses. If Lirin deems hims safe, then the elf figured she could trust him. The shirt was pulled off of him, slowly and carefully as if to build a sensual atmosphere. Instead, Celeste shifted so she was curled against him, her ear lightly pressed against his chest, thumb gently caressing along his rib where her hand rested. ~Gentle, soothing, light and building passion, kiss her.~ Lirin urged.

Tadhg

Character Info
The bed was a lot more comfortable then he initially thought. He nestled into the sheets, and just laid to there for a bit. He could not tell now how much time had passed. The only thing he knew was that he was a bit intoxicated. His mind was not clear at that very moment. He could swear that the room got a bit more moody. He could smell something very sweet. He couldn't quite place it at the moment, but it was very familiar.

He was caught off guard when she laid down next to him, and buried her nose in his neck. She was getting very comfortable with him, was kind of strange at first to him. He was relieved though that she seemed to be feeling a better. Would Lirin want him to tell Celeste that she had passed venom into him? That was probably the reason why he smelled like her. She left a bit of her in him. The demon ran his hand through her beautiful black hair. She smelled similar to him too. But then again, that's what got him into trouble the last time they meant.

Celeste slowly lifted the demons shirt to reveal his chest. Her hands were not as cold as Lirin's, he guessed it was because she was not vampire like her sister. He occurred to him that this is how Lirin would look if she hadn't been turned. The elf removed his shirt slowly, and then discarded it. Curled up against, him she listened to his heartbeat, while rubbing his ribs. He wasn't she was his heart rate was, or how loud it would be. The atmosphere was now very sensual. Lirin spoke to him again, he glanced at her. He was not sure he heard her right, but her look told him she was. Tadhg gently picked up Celeste, and laid her on top of him. One hand on her back, the other he interlocked in her hair. He pressed his lips to her, and kissed her gently. There was no tongue, no aggressiveness, just a nice sensual kiss. Her lips, tasted pretty good, but he was able to control himself. "You taste very sweet," he whispered in between kisses.How long would this last though, are they really gonna end up having sex, or just lay there together till the morning?

CelesteJN

Character Info
Celeste was caught by surprise the moment she began to move against her own accord. Lips met hers. The sweetness of it all was enough to move her to tears as her emotions were now at the whim of alcohol and drugs. To have a relatively handsome man not take advantage of her, or force her into anything was so rare. Her interactions with men were narrowed, as she was a picky lover. Yes, she was married, and her wife performed very well despite the lack of an arm, but every once in awhile, Celeste just needed something a bit more “filling”. However, she was not one to just sleep with any man the moment she requires it.

~Damn it, Tadhg! I don’t want you to control yourself that much! We look nearly identical! Use it!~ Even Lirin’s mental voice was so sharp, one would not want to ignore the command. Besides, he should be drunk enough that his critical thinking should be at an all time low. Where was the man who fell so easily to her charm, eager to perform for her every whim? Maybe her influences were too subtle. Lirin increased her output of her magic as she looked out the window curtains. Night was beginning to fall, blanketing the land in a curtain of darkness. So far, her bats were not noticing anything out of the norm as they began to patrol the immediate area with the coming night.

As the kiss slowly began to deepen, a single hand slid against his chiseled chest, pressing against it lightly. Each muscle group got attention, however brief it was. Fingertips invaded just below the waist of the pants, sliding around to his hips, and retreated back up the chest, only to start all over again. Her lips parted, inviting his tongue to tangle with her own, but never forcing herself on him. Over at the window, Lirin smirked to herself, sensing the slowly building heat inside Celeste.

Tadhg

Character Info
Her hand was all over his body now. Feeling everything between his chest, and just below the waist. His mind swam as he imagined her pulling his member out, and rubbing it slowly while they kissed. Lirin urged Tadhg ti be more aggressive, and not so reserved. As much as he didn't want to admit it, the alcohol was starting to cloud his judgment. But just how far would the two go? Lirin seems to want him to just submit to Celeste's will like he does hers. Then he detected the increase of the vampiresses potent charms flowing through the room, the fragrance that drove him wild.

The breaking point was pushed when Celeste started running her tongue across his lips in the middle of the kiss. At first he surrendered his mouth. Allowing her to explore it like her sister had, then it ramped up the attack. His tongue in return entered her mouth, and danced with hers. She tasted good, but not as good as her sister. He wanted to taste more, it was sweet, warm. Warmer then her sister he thought, but maybe that's because she wasn't a vampire. Either way, he continued to kiss her. The longer the kiss lasted, the more passionate it became. He found himself want to explore more, and more of her body. He knew it was alright so he had made up his mind.

Tadhg's hand stretched back, and grab her butt. He played with it slowly, and looked into her eyes. Her pale blue eyes seemed to be happy, or at least happier then they were earlier today. She seemed to be enjoying her self as much as he was, he couldn't tell if it was him or the pheromones. He reached between then, with the hand he touched her but with, and unzipped his pants slowly. His member flopped out, partially erect. Next he moved her hand down to the shaft, and slowly worked up and down it with her hand. Her hand felt amazing on him, the feel of warm skin, on his warm member. He got harder, and harder in her hands. All the while their kiss was continuing. He flipped her on her back, keeping their kiss going, he began to rub his cock against her pants trying to get a reaction. “Am I an acceptable partner for tonight Celeste?” he asked lowly in her ear.

CelesteJN

Character Info
She was beginning to see why her sister like him. Tadhg’s hand caressed her ass as their eyes locked, her mind tracking his hand as it moved between them. Even without his guidance, her had still would have found its way to the fleshy muscle that escaped the confines of his clothing. Despite her less intimate knowledge of the male anatomy, the elf still remembered how to stroke a man to drive him nuts, learned over twenty years ago.

Once more, he moved her, this time to her back as he held himself above her. Tadgh’s hard cock pressed against her, which brought a low, demanding moan from her as she gazed trustingly up at him. Gods, that low, husky voice in her ear sent shivers of excitement down her spine. Celeste wrapped her legs around him, pulling him to press harder against her clothed clitoris as she arched into.

Her top was discarded, dropped casually off the side. ”Yes, Tadhg. Any night.” Light, small scars riddled her chest, and her ribs still showed a little bit, evidence of her torture that still lingered. As her legs controlled how his hips moved against her, his hand on her breast, Celeste captured his lips again with a moan. One hand gripped his hair at the scalp tightly, the other urging his hand to play harder at her breast.

Return to Forum?

Lock Picture

This thread is password protected.

Please enter a password to continue.

Show Password?