Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Jasumin Plains > Jasumin Lake > Frying Pan [P/R]
Serci

Character Info
Name: Serci
Alignment: LN
Race: Human
Class: Merc
Silver: 3146
Serci inhaled the scents of forever autumn around Jasumin Lake. The smell of river filled his nosriles as he took in the brilliant golds and the burning reds and oranges of the trees nearby. His white and grey robes stood out in all of the color that surrounded him. A distance away, a gypsy wagon decorated in azul and brown sat just on the around the curve of the lake.

Serci recalled the conversation he and Angela had that brought him here in the first place. Angela had ordered a special parcel from a woman named Kalyani, a very close friend of Angela's. With her pregancy, Serci offered to go in her place. He was told they were at Jasumin lake. He would be sure to visit Adreajen after he was done, using the pillars of when Angela was life and earth that only he could see to go back to Eylisia. As he made his way up to the wagon, he gave a polite knock, announcing his arrival with out words. He tried the door but it was curiously locked. He walked to what looked like a small camping ground, logs for sitting, a campfire with a spit for roasting and announced his presence. "Hello, is anybo-" BONK
DOOOIINNNNNNGGGGGGGGG THUD, Serci's body hit the dirt, face first. 
Kalyani

Character Info
Name: Kalyani LaNora
Alignment: CN
Race: Elf/Rosenite
Class: Seer/Gypsy
Silver: 2114
“My lady… Shouldn’t you have warned Serci?” One of Angela’s assistants came over as Angela worked on her new potion. For a moment the goddess stopped.

“You don’t really think she would… go that far would you?” Her face dropped a bit. “Oh, my… I’m sure he will be fine.”

Kalyani had been behind the wagon setting up the wash. She hung up Zanar’s clothes that she had scrubbed. Pushing the pin into place she heard the knock on the wagon door. She peeked around the corner to see the blonde hair and she scoffed a bit but it was quiet.

Who in their right mind would show up here UNANNOUNCED! They were on vacation. They had told people they were going on vacation. Grabbing her cast iron skillet she snuck around the backside of the wagon where he couldn’t see her. She whacked him good and hard upside his head. “THAT WILL TEACH YOU TO COME HERE!”

Her accent was thick even thicker than Angela’s was. Her amber eyes were lit up with a rage even a werebear avoided but then she got meek as she pushed his cloak. “Oh no…” There was Angela’s symbol. “ZANAR! I popped the wrong person.” She panicked a bit. “I think I killed him. He smells human.”

The Runaway Gypsy Queen
Feel her power, feel her music
Ooc: Brittlez Main: Angela Rose
Aegis

Character Info
Name: Zanar Arowin
Alignment: TN
Race: Werebear
Class: Deity
Silver: 10002
He was coming back from the woods, after doing his normal training when he heard the familiar sound of a frying pan hitting on something. Bringing his hand up and rubbing his temples he just shook his head and made his way quickly back to the wagon after he heard her yell out his name. When he got around to the fire pit he saw Kaylani stand over a man with her frying pan.

“What have I told you about using that cursed object! You can’t just go around knocking people out even if we are on leave!” He scolded her and went over and knelt down next to the man. He wanted to see if he was even alive after that hit, but this was a perfect opportunity for Zanar himself to teach her a lesson. He poked the man with the end of the handle a few times in the side, it was also at this time when he noticed Angela’s symbol as well “Interesting…” He muttered to himself and got up
“Well, Angela won’t be the happiest, seeing as you may have murdered one of her people.” He glared over at Kaylani. He didn’t want to feel the goddess scorn on them. They were in luck though, because the man still lived he could hear the pulse in the man’s veins thanks to his shifter hearing.

Getting up he walked around back to the door of the wagon and rested his blade up against the side of the stairs and grabbed the bottle of ale that was in its place. He walked back to the scene of the crime and took a seat down on the log they used for the fire pit. “So now, what are you going to say to her when Angela wonders what happened to her messenger? Or how are you going to explain that you once again decided to use your frying pan instead of asking first?”

Zanar is the God of The Endless Hunt and Boundless Wilds

Zanar's God Powers are as Followed:
i. Can Track Anything in the world, no matter where they may go.
ii. Can see and strike the weak points of his prey, allowing for a clean kill
iii. Can use the ability of any beast of the wild, or give that ability to another.
Limited GM of my character is always allowed!
Kalyani

Character Info
Name: Kalyani LaNora
Alignment: CN
Race: Elf/Rosenite
Class: Seer/Gypsy
Silver: 2114
“Unexpected people bring problems!” Kalyani said after she put her hands on her hips. The skillet was firm in her right hand as she stared down at her lover. He was checking to see if the guy was alive and it made Kalyani tilt her head. “What’s interesting?”

A screech left her lips as he said she could have just killed a guy. The glare he gave her was something she was used to. “Tell her if she is going to send friends to make sure to tell me before she does it. She doesn’t just surprise me.” She fussed a bit. “She probably forgot to tell anyone.” Which meant… Angela had forgotten to tell Serci what her response would have been.

Staring blankly at him. “This is Parvpora… Angela won’t know it was us.” Leaving Zanar’s side she went to go fetch a shovel and grabbed one of Serci’s legs. “If he isn’t dead good… if he is dead I’m not letting Angela find out it was me. She will tell Bryony and that’s worse than a god knowing.” She was pale white thinking about it as she started to drag Serci off. She dragged him off to a little-wooded area and started to dig a hole. “How tall do you think he is? How deep should I make this?” She was sure that Zanar was right behind her staring at her.

The Runaway Gypsy Queen
Feel her power, feel her music
Ooc: Brittlez Main: Angela Rose
Serci

Character Info
Name: Serci
Alignment: LN
Race: Human
Class: Merc
Silver: 3146
As Serci's conscience slowly repaired it's self, the sword by his hip glowed violently with an array of diffrent hues. Reds swirled around gold, silver dancing around various blues and greens. The sword repaired the trauma dealt to his brain, life breathing into Serci once again. Senses came first. He felt something akin to rain. He could feel the drops coming from above and splattering against his body. Equilibrium came next. He was lying down, the ground was soft and loose. It smelled of dirt and earth, a scent he was familiar with. When the sword was finished healing Serci, conscience snapped back to Serci. He shot forwards, sitting up with a yell.

He quickly shook his head left and right, observing his surroundings. His hand moved to the hilt of his sword instinctively, as he pushed his self up and crouched, his back against the hole he was in. Through a pounding headache, he desperately tried to recall past events. Where was he? What was he doing? Why did he wake up in a hole? There was no one present, at the moment. He stood up, his head just clearing the hole. And then he saw it. The black cast iron frying pan. Memories flooded his brain. The sudden flashes making him back reel and falter his balance. His hand reached out to steady his head. The thoughts came slow and scatreres. Angela had a delivery she needed. Serci opted to go, due to her pregnancy. He was remembering slowly, but surely. As his gaze was set on the frying pan, the puzzle unfolded his self… The sword could revive death. Serci swallowed a lump in his throat as he tried to cope with the fact he had fallen. Actually died. Not to mention, he carried a weapon no mortal should have in possession… He would have to talk to Angela about this. But for now, he would need to remain calm and deal with his attackers. 

Steeling his nerves, he climbed out from his grave and took cover by a nearby tree. He stood with his back against the rough bark, glancing out from his cover. There was a large male by the caravan drinking an ale. He seemed alone but, Serci couldn't know for sure. Regardless, the male thought Serci dead. It was Serci's turn to have the advantage of surprise. Slowly, to avoid drawing attention, he slid his blade from the sheathe and walked out from his cover, announcing his presence. "Not only are sneak attacks cowardly, they only work once. Now it is my turn, brigand."