Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Jasumin Plains > The Haza Savanna > Funny Bunny (open)
Kiba

Character Info
Name: Kiba Balatro
Alignment: TN
Race: Diowolf/Dragon Shade
Class: Champion - Protector Vitae
Silver: 5904
A bunny. A giant bunny rabbit was taking up the days of the diowolf. It was annoying to follow a large magical rabbit around the world. Though, he did have to admit that this little project was allowing him to have more reason to travel. Kiba was having to take more transports than he had originally imagined, but he hadn’t truly been able to imagine any of this in the first place. The bi-color eyed man chuckled as he finally looked down at the savanna plains that stretched out before him. It was a large location that allowed room for that stupid rabbit to hop around without any restrictions. Again, he was not certain about how he was supposed to shoo the thing along. What was great to know was that there were going to be few that would be hindered by the magical manifestation.  

He began to walk forward into the dry landscape. The sound of crunching grass made his ears twitch slightly as he could tell that it had been a while since the last rainfall. Reztreal in his left eye socket scanned the flat land to search out the rabbit. With a few quick steps and a push off the diowolf jumped upon one of giant boulder outcroppings to get a better vantage point. Once at the apex, Kiba squinted against the sun until his sight was focused enough. In a short moment he finally caught view of the now playing bunny. Why did it get the chance to enjoy itself while the rest of the world was attempting to contain the thing?

What did help him was to know that there was not going to be a need to draw his sword. The rabbit was more a playful manifestation than a malicious one. That was a positive thing to know out of it all. Kiba jumped down from the boulder and began to trot through the tall grass towards the magic. As he jogged he caught sight of the local animals that were keeping a wary eye upon the new visitor. Mostly they were concerned by the magical concentration of a rabbit that was not supposed to be the size it was. Kiba couldn’t help but laugh at their perplexed expressions.  

Serci

Character Info
Name: Serci
Alignment: LN
Race: Human
Class: Merc
Silver: 3146
Serci followed the glowing blue wisps of magic that floated in the air. The tangible strands were left over from the rabbits travels. Serci ran his nibble fingers through wisps, watching them weave through his fingers in the dry air. A smile lit his face as he over looked the savanna, the bunny frolicking among the dry grass. The ground made patterns of cracked sections due to the lack of steady rain fall. Despite the drought, even life seemed to teem with life if one looked close enough. 

Serci made his way to the rabbit, pulling out a head of crisp lettuce, tiny droplets of dew sitting on top of the leafs. He sure the bunny would appreciate the water in this arid area. His long flowing golden hair drifted gently in the low breeze. His loose and grey robes quietly protested the wind with small flaps in the wind. His white cape stood behind him, the only splash of color lying in Angela's red and green emblem on the cape. He held out the head of lettuce making his way to the rabbit only to have his curiosity peaked by a young looking man. He gently smiled, holding up the lettuce. "Hello there. I assume we're here for the same reason." He said, gesturing towards the rabbit. "I've been coaxing him away fresh food." He said, cracking the head in two halves and gesturing to one of the halves. "It saddens me to see people chase it away with weapons and violence. Besides. He likes the food." He said, smiling at the rabbit. He turned to the man, noting his dual colored eyes. "I am Serci. May I ask your name?"
Kiba

Character Info
Name: Kiba Balatro
Alignment: TN
Race: Diowolf/Dragon Shade
Class: Champion - Protector Vitae
Silver: 5904
The giant rabbit continued to jump and play around to entertain itself.  Kiba kept an eye on the surrounding animals that grew more cautious with the magic frolicking about.  Not sure what to do with everything, he slowed his pace into a walk once more while still keeping a distance.  What interested him the most was the appearance of a long haired blonde man that appeared to be a member of some sort of clergy.  It would have been fortunate if the newcomer had some sort of knowledge of what and why the magic was manifesting the way it was.  The diowolf stood and returned the smile to the cleric.  "It is rather convenient that you have some food with you then…though I doubt it is a mere coincidence."  Kiba shifted his feet and moved over to the gentleman to accept the other half of the lettuce head.  If feeding a magical bunny would get the thing to move on, he was up for the task.  

"It has been difficult to tell what this thing wants.  Do you have any idea?  All I know is that it has been hopping from one place to another and freaking out the locals…as well as me."  Kiba lifted a brow at the lettuce, but he really did not want to get close enough to the beast to let it try to snap the food from his hands.  "Nice to meet you Serci.  My name is Kiba.  Kiba Balatro.  Nice to meet you…odd circumstances, but a pleasure all the same."  He took a few small steps forward to get close enough for the rabbit to smell the lettuce.  Don't eat my arm…don't eat my arm, he thought over and over again.  A relief washed over him when the bunny carefully sniffed at his offering and then took the food carefully with its lips.  He laughed in relief and stepped back.  There was no telling how magic would react or behave.  "So…by the looks of it you are a member of the clergy. Is that right?"