Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Jasumin Plains > Hanging Gardens > Onward [P/R][Event]
Nymph

Character Info
Name: Nymphaea Rose
Alignment: CN
Race: Rosenite/Demon
Class: Demon Hunter
Silver: 1398
They were at Alden’s house before the ball. They were rolling around on the bed laughing and pinning each other. They kissed each other and let it get deep and long. Hard breathing occurred and once in a while one of them would go to unbutton the other’s shirt but they would stop. It wasn’t just the right time just yet. Nymphaea reached up and kissed him gently. She was in no rush and neither was he. They wanted it perfect. She put her forehead against his and looked at the clothes they had laid out. It had been three months since they started their relationship. It was still all too new to her.

Every once in a while his touch would surprise her and she would jump. On more than one occasion it got the best of her and Alden had to take her for her bath. She didn’t want him in the water with her, she didn’t want him to feel her pain. After her baths, she would curl up upset against him and he would pet her soaked hair. No words had to be said, he knew it hurt her.

Alden kissed her neck and she chuckled before pulling herself out of her thoughts and pinning him down. “We should get ready.” She nipped at his lips playfully before getting up. She had managed to think ahead and got a changing divider set up. She went behind it and slipped the dress on. It was a strapless dress with all different shades of blue over it. The bodice had a scalloped edge to it at the top. Around the waste was a dark blue sash that tied into a bow and fell down the back. She managed to get all the strings in order. The print of the fabric reminded her of the ocean.

She stepped out when she was done and made sure he was as well. She wasn’t ready for seeing him just yet without his clothes. He knew that. “What do you think?” She spun around and her wild brown curls spun too. She decided to leave them down.

Her mask was one of dark blue with light blue and silver swirls. Dark blue feathers popped up from the light side and it was dotted with a gorgeous aquamarine. They left for the ball and her eyes got wide as she held his hand and dragged him over to the lanterns. The instructions were clear as day. She looked up at Alden and smiled. “Do you want to light a lantern with me?” 

SoulSeeker

Character Info
Name: Alden Gader'el
Alignment: LN
Race: Elemental/Shadow Demon
Class:
Silver: 817
When he kissed her, Alden couldn’t help himself. He couldn’t stop. They rolled over the bed and kissed for a long time. He would smile at her every time they would pull away. His fingers tugged at her shirt as he looked into her eyes. The demon wanted more, and so did she; but were they ready? The question kept stopping him. This wasn’t the right moment. It was too soon. What if she ripped out his heart like Lotus did to his brother? “No. She wouldn’t.” He thought staring into her eyes. “She is nothing like her.” His thoughts were soon pushed away by another kiss.

They had gotten closer since their first kiss. She let him into the bath’s with her. He hated watching the pain she was in as the water hit her skin; but she needed him there, and he was willing. He didn’t want her to ever feel like he didn’t want to be there for her. Even for the occasional fights with her mom. He would be there to listen to her curse about her mother, but never once did he agree with her. He couldn’t, Lily wasn’t his mother. Nymphaea could say anything she wanted about her mother, she was her daughter.

Seeing an opening, Alden kissed her neck. Before he could run his teeth along her skin, she pinned him to the bed. “Okay.” He agreed. He didn’t want to be late to the ball. He could tell she really wanted to go. A moan left his lips when she bit his. “Damnit.” He said with a laugh while sitting up. She was such a tease.

The demon waited to change, he wanted to see her first. Seeing the blue white dress on her almost made his mouth drop. She looked amazing. Standing up, he made his way to her. Laying a kiss on her lips he whispered, “You look beautiful.” He left her with that and went behind the divider. He changed quickly, his suit was mostly black. His suit had red lining around the high collar and buttons. His jacket hand light designs of flowers and swirls all over it. His vest was the same, but his shirt was plain black. His die was similar to his jacket and vest but instead had red within it. His mask was the last thing he put on, smoothing his hair back he slipped the mask on. It covered half of his face, it was half black, the middle white then the other half red. What broke up the colors was solid gold vines that reached between them.

He stepped out from behind the divider and smiled at her then they were off to the ball. When they got there it wasn’t long before she dragged him over to the lanterns. He laughed with a smile. “Okay.” Grabbing a lantern, he handed her a lit match and one for him. They lit the lantern together and let it go together. His arm circled her shoulders and let her lean into him. It was a beautiful sight watching they’re lantern join the others floating upward.

After a moment, he stepped back a bit to bow, his hand extended to her. “Do me the honor of dancing with me?” He asked his blue eyes staring up at her. When she accepted, he took her hand and lead her to the dance floor. He twirled her around and then brought her to him. They danced around the dance floor in silence for a moment. That was when he saw scented his brother. Seeing a gray mask across the dance floor, he smiled. It looked like he was having a good time. Then he saw his mother eating at the tables. That would be his next stop, after this dance. He wanted all his attention on Nymph during this dance. Turning his eyes from his Mother he looked down at Nymph.”You really do look beautiful, Nymphaea.” He said as he leaned down and kissed her lips quickly and then continued on with the dance.

Nymph

Character Info
Her eyes were so bright as they watched the lantern take-off. It was their lantern, there were many many like it but this one was theirs. She was almost vocally squealing as she held onto him. They got up to the highest tier where the dancing was and she nodded to him. “I will always dance with you Alden.”

She blushed up at Alden and smiled. “Thank you Alden. You look pretty nice too.” She kissed him back. Before long her eyes hit Daulton to. Her mouth was left agape. Not at Daulton but who he was dancing with. “Alden, why is Daulton dancing with my cousin Astrid?” Not that Astrid couldn’t take care of Daulton herself, she could if she wanted. However, it was completely out of character for what she knew of Daulton to go after someone like Astrid. He had been missing for a while now so maybe something that changed.

“It’s weird seeing him with an angel.” He had gone after the wrong woman. Lotus was infamous in her orgies and Daulton had simply fallen into the wrong crowd. “He’s got a wide spectrum.” She stifled a laugh as she looked up at Alden. She drew herself closer to him and brought him back down to a kiss. “I got you though and that’s all that matters.” Screw anyone else’s spectrum. She held on tight to him as they danced. Her eyes went to the sky as all the lanterns flew past them.

“I love this.”

SoulSeeker

Character Info
Class:
Alden couldn’t help but smile at her as they danced. His eyes loved looking into hers and he loved the feeling he got when he did. “Thanks” He said to her comment. He didn’t really think of the people around him till Nymph spoke of his brother. His eyes soon found him. “Is Nymph jealous?” He thought a bit worried for a moment, but she eased him with a kiss. Her nexted words erased any feelings of jealousy he had towards his brother.

Glancing over to them after they kissed, he wondered if he should tell her what Daulton shared with him in a letter. “I am not sure if that will ever be a thing. He is dead set on not being with anyone. Even if he kissed them once.” He said knowing he could freely tell her anything. Daulton told him about the kiss her forced upon a girl outside with wings. Alden thought it must have been the girl Daulton was with. “Lotus broke his heart really bad. He was in love with her and thought she was a good person. Sometimes that is a lesson we have to learn about people. Not everyone has good within them.” Alden said before he twirled Nymphaea then brought her back within his arms.

He soon watched the two leave and turned his attention back to his love. His eyes slowly moved too far down, her breast were in the perfect view for his height. Quickly, before she noticed, he moved his eyes away. “Lets get something to eat.” He said lacing her hand with his and moved to the setting area with some tables of food. Picking up a plate, he handed one to her and started to place fruits onto his place. When they finished they finally took a seat. Placing a plain strawberry in his mouth, he chewed and looked across the table at her. They hadn’t yet said I love you to one another, but he sure felt it. He hoped he could tell her tonight. If he finally got up the guts to. “Nymph,” He started with a smile, then saw their family walk in, they were too interested in talking to notice them, thank goodness.  “So when did you mom set the date?” He asked then the memory of before floated into his mind. “You okay about having a kid sister now?” He asked curious if her emotions changed.

Nymph

Character Info
Nymphaea stared at Alden for a long time before she shook her head. “Mistake number one is falling in love with a person just because they give you a little bit of ass… or a lot of ass depending on what the hell Lotus did to him. She is a screwed up mess thanks to her mother. Everyone and their brother told Daulton that he should have asked her more questions. Lotus doesn’t love because her mother took it from her. It’s a screwed up thing but she probably didn’t mean to break his heart. It probably just slipped her mind. She’s too busy running from whatever is chasing her… and whatever it is… is probably very, very real and dangerous. Her mother is crazy.” Nymphaea in a way felt bad about her. “You hear stories about demons coming and snatching your kids up and killing them. Arri had this woman, my aunt, years ago now. I wasn’t born I don’t think. She would trade her body and womb to demons for power. She was killing indescribable amounts of people, her children included.”

Her lips frowned deeply. “And Lotus? I was there. Cyprus gouged her fucking eye out just because she was having a bad day. Just walked up to her and did it like it nothing and proceeded to mock her while Lotus was laying in her own blood and tears.” Nymph shook. “Now she’s back and somehow she’s made the transcendence to being a demon. If anyone has a right to be a jerk it is Lotus.” She didn’t want to stick up for her cousin but there was more than what met the eye when it came to her.

“Though he needs to be careful with Astrid. If Remedy finds out she is going to have a damn field day with him.” Nymph watched as Daulton left with Astrid and sighed. “I’m going to ask that you not get involved if that happens. I don’t want you hurt.” There was a look of concern up in her eyes. “Just stay out of Rem’s way if she shows up.”  She chuckled though as he spun her and she clung to him as he pulled her back.

“Sounds good to me. I worked up an appetite.” She held his hand and snuggled up to his shoulder as they walked over to the sitting area. She took the plate from him and muttered a thank you before starting to dig in. She had a massive appetite thanks to the demonic powers in her and it showed by how much she layered her food. It was almost like she was scared people would take it from her. She would probably hiss if someone went for her plate. Wouldn’t that have been a sight?

They sat down at a table and she started to eat. “Hmm?” She sucked on the juices of a strawberry and stared at him as he swallowed it. “Don’t know… Think they are winging it for whenever Yeva is coming. Little thing is growing so fast. Mom says I didn’t even grow that fast when she was pregnant for me.” She picked more fruit up and chomped on them. “Yeah, it makes Mom and Clyde happy. I can understand it now where I couldn’t before. I was worried about being neglected and I feel better now that I have you and that I understand it more. I couldn’t be the baby forever. Not in Arri.”

She tilted her head at him as she held a strawberry in her hand. “What about you? Your mom is pregnant too. I know Daulton was really upset about it.”

SoulSeeker

Character Info
Class:
Thinking of what she said about her brother, he sighed. “Yeah, I know about that too, but everyone was too late. He was already in love with her. She was his first after all.”  He commented as he reached over the table to grab her hand. He smiled at her and hugged her close for a moment,. He loved that he could call her sweetheart. As she continued to speek, he listened and nodded a few times.

“Honestly.” He paused and glanced in their direction. “Astrid would be good for Daulton. She would…tame him.” He said with a laugh. Her comment after made him sigh, he needed to tell her where he stood on the matter. “Daulton is my brother, Nymphaea. I love you, but you can’t ask this of me. If she threatens my brother, she threatens me.”He paused for a moment, thinking how close they have become.  “He is my family, and we take care of each other.” He hoped that she wouldn’t take this the wrong way like he didn’t love her to do what she asked.

As he sat before her, Alden ate the last bit on his plate. He just asked her feelings on the matter of the new sister she was getting. Wondering if she was alright now. She didn’t take too kindly on the matter of the new baby.  He was glad that she felt that way now. “That's good.” He commented before glancing down, she asked him the same. “I love that I am going to have another brother or sister. Just..” He paused looking up at her. “I know he..or she… will go through what we all have. Its nothing I would wish upon anyone.” He sighed, he knew she would understand. The only one that would outside his family.

Nymph

Character Info
Nymphaea nodded softly to Alden. “I know, it was a request I didn’t think you would grant me but I knew that I had to ask it anyways.” She gave him a light smile. “I just want to take care of my family too. No matter how hard headed they may be.” Remedy was extremely hard headed just like her grandmother. Nymph understood why she was like that though and it was the only reason she would get involved with her cousins’ drama. 

She nodded as she listened about Alden’s newest sibling on the way. “Alden, you just have to be there for them and I know everything will be alright. You’re in Arri now. We have one of the best healing deities known to lore as one of our resident queens. If anything they will be really safe in Sularia no matter what. Angela saved me and I’m sure if it came down to it she would save your sibling too.” For a cost… but it was worth it Nymph supposed. 

“Oh no,” Nymph’s mouth came open after they talked for a few more minutes. Astrid was coming over to them and she had tears running down her face. Her skin was bright red from the amount of crying she was doing. Nymph pushed herself up and looked at Alden. “What happened Astrid?”

It didn’t take long for the fiery blonde haired woman to show up. If anything she was smaller than Astrid was. Her green eyes were like fire and Nymphaea immediately got between Alden and Remedy. “Rem, he didn’t do this.”

“Wasn’t going to go after him Nymphaea.” There was a venom to her voice as Nymph’s eyes drifted over to Astrid. She was a sobbing wreck.

“Let’s just talk about this. Seriously Rem, please?” Nymph was pleading at this point as Remedy crossed her arms. “Astrid, what happened?”

Astrid began to mutter at first and looked between everyone. “We were having a lot of fun and then he got upset at something.” She was hyperventilating and Remedy was getting more pissed off the worst Astrid got. “Did I do something wrong? It’s what happened with Calanion what… Is something wrong with me?” She rubbing her eyes now and Remedy was really upset.

“I’ll fucking kill him.” The words left Rem’s mouth and Nymph was quick to restrain her.

“You won’t because I said no. Astrid needs to deal with it by herself.” Remedy was fighting Nymph’s strength and actually winning. Which was a feat in itself as the two struggled right then and there.

“Please don’t fight,” Astrid was now even more upset at the scene unfolding between her sister and cousin.

“I’ll not fight if your sister promises to stop being so hard-headed,” Nymph yelled as Remedy elbowed her square in the nose. Out of shock, Nymphaea let go and Remedy whipped around to punch her as hard as she good.

The fist was caught by Rem’s wrist. If the aura around the group was starting to smolder it was now on fire. Angry green eyes stared between Nymphaea and Remedy. “This is not the place nor the time for this Idiots.”

“Grandma, that boy hurt Astrid AGAIN.” Remedy yelled as Toya lifted her practically off the ground to let their eyes meet face to face.

“And? Are you going to fight her battles? Are you an idiot? If it was anyone else I would say sure but not that one. I don’t need problems with Lily. Do you understand that?” Toya’s voice causing Nymph to shiver as she took a step back by Alden. Toya threw Remedy with little force as Rem landed a few feet away. “You are not to touch the half demon. If I even hear about you scowling his way Remedy… It’ll be a punishment you wouldn’t even dream of. Your parents left you both in my care and I’ll be damned if you get our Court into trouble because your sister can’t handle herself. Go home.” Toya opened a gate and pointed at it. “Now,” the snap from the queen was enough to send Rem running. The gate snapped shut and the aura seemingly disappeared.

“Everyone alright?” Toya’s demeanor changed as she gave a smile. She looked like she was dressed for war and certainly not for the party. “You have to stop getting so upset.” Suddenly she was motherly as if the two sisters needed completely different things from her. She wiped Astrid’s face and smiled. “Nothing is wrong with you. Boys are idiots.” Astrid sniffled and buried herself in Toya. The grandmother wrapped her arms around the half angel the best she could.

“Is Remedy going to listen to you?” Nymphaea sounded concerned.

“She damns well better if she knows what’s good for her.” Toya snapped a bit as she pet Astrid’s long hair. “She needs a damn boot up her ass and I would love to be the one to give it to her. Her rebellious age should have ended a while ago. I don’t need another me running around.”

“I doubt that’s even a choice at this point,” Nymph joked but she stared at Astrid with pity. 

“Daulton isn’t to come around Astrid anymore. Not unless he can prove himself capable of not hurting her feelings. End of discussion. This is twice now and there will not be a third or I will speak to Lily.” Toya looked to Alden. “Make sure your mother knows of this.”

SoulSeeker

Character Info
Class:
Talking to Nymph soothed him. Alden smiled across the table at her as the spoke. It was her shocked face that made him stand from his chair. “What?” He asked surprised. He soon saw the red face of Astrid; the girl his brother was just with. “Damnit.” He cursed softly. Ever since they came to this city something had changed in his brother. He knew what changed him and it made him sigh. He wished for his loud obnoxious brother back, who always interrupted at the wrong time.

Soon another woman joined them, the demon didn’t know who it was, but from the eyes Alden could tell they were all family. She soon stood before him with anger filled eyes. He didn’t step back from her, but crossed his arms. He didn’t have to say a word before Nymph chimed in. “Sure as hell looked like it.” He said aloud. It wasn’t like him to say things like that, but knowing this situation was because of his brother made him fill with annoyance. Plus he didn’t like when people approached him as she did, he didn’t do anything wrong. Dropping his arms back to his sides, he frowned at Astrid’s words. His brother was being a immature stupid manwhore.

Alden was shocked by Nymphaea’s tone as she spoke to Remedy. He had forgotten how fierce she could be. It was the fierceness inside her that drew him to her. He had to force himself not to smirk.

Another woman came in to stop the fight that was about to happen. A sigh left his lips. He wanted to speak but couldn’t get a word in between any of the girls. Soon their grandmother turned to him. He nodded at his words. The demon wanted to defend his brother but knew he couldn’t., he dug himself into a whole and made a mess.

It was time to do something about Daultons actions. He putting everyone around him through hell, first Astrid, then mother no Nymph and her family. “I will and I will leave to teach him a lesson. His actions are becoming inexcusable. With a small bow to their grandma, he turned to nymph. “I’m sorry, I must go find him.” With that he took Nymphaea home.

At her doorstep he locked eyes with her. He didn’t want to leave her. He loved spending all the time he could with the half demon before him. “I’ll be back as soon as I can. I’ll also write you everyday. Hopefully it won't take more than a few days to get him back here and lock him up.” he said with a small laugh. With a smile he cupped her cheek with one hand and the other held one of her hands. He stared at her in silence for a moment and took in her presence. “I love you. I’ll be back soon, I promise.” Leaning to her, he kissed her lips. Soft and slow, like most their kisses were when they weren't in bed or under a tree. “I’ll miss you.” He whispered against her lips.

After saying goodbye to her, he opened the door for her to enter, then left for his place.When he entered his room after reading the note, he got ready for the journey ahead. He removed the dress clothes and put on his regular attire. His weapons were next and then a pack for food.. Now it was time to leave.