Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Jasumin Plains > Hanging Gardens > What is Love [Event,O,R]
Dante

Character Info
Name: Dante
Alignment: LE
Race: Sylvan Elf/Demon hybrid
Class:
Silver: 411
It hadn’t been very long since Dante received his invitation, and by that, he had found it on the nightstand of his latest conquest- a married baroness whose husband was away on business at the time. As usual he had been his charming self when he met her at an event and was soon whisked into her chambers. It was rather a strange request to have people show up in the middle of nowhere with these masks on, but he did as he was instructed. A well crafted mask of gold with rubies encrusted into it. It was shaped into that of a rabbit’s face which was donned over his gorgeous one; it was a pity to have to hide away such beauty but he supposed that the rules would only make this encounter all the more fun.

As he made his way towards the destination, he came across the sign, read it and rolled his eyes slightly. While most races were able to grasp the meaning of love, even some demons were included in that circle, it was something of a baffling situation for the likes of him. He obviously wasn’t the sort to be tied down to one woman, and it was a foreign to him as to why a person would be so content with being with one person for the rest of their lives. Some were able to do it, while others could not and would seek solace in the cheating on the other with just about anyone that would lay with them. Dante had no real reason to carry on such a bond, nor did it ever cross his mind.

Shrugging, he kept on going until he reached the portion where all the fun was to be had. Whoever or whatever had done this certainly knew how to throw a bash. The lively music drew those already there into dancing, almost as if they were mesmerized by the sightless orchestra like bees to flowers. To him, it was pleasant and alluring as well, but he was far too busy scouting out the scene for a lonely single lady that could use some company as he paced around the ball floor.  

Lotus

Character Info
Name: Lotus Rose
Alignment: CN
Race: Rosenite/Succubus Demon
Class: Succubus?
Silver: 171
What an odd thing love was. It made people do the strangest things. Lotus wasn’t bound by things of love but of lust. She had a nice scratch across her face from the young man who had thrown roses at her just because he didn’t ask about the rules. Not all people could be bonded to one person. She wasn’t much bothered by the lonely scratch nor did it really scare anyone she had away from her. When she found the invitation it was a lantern not far from Arri. It was in an odd place but she took to it none the less. She liked it.

A mask of black lace laid across her skin. Her skin was always a sun-kissed color, soft and delicate like her sex should have been. Or how she thought it should be. Her long raven curls were pulled up and off her neck in a fabulous updo that only the higher courts could appreciate. Her dress was a great crimson yes. It was an aline against her body with a sweetheart top. The dress plunged down her and sat perfectly on her curves. It had black detail around the bust and black lace near the bottom. She wore her trademark black rose necklace.

Her nose picked his scent up first in the cluster of many people. She was always glad to be near him at least to appreciate him. If nothing else he could entertain her. She imagined him ripping at her dress and quickly her teeth bit at her red lips. Her bi-colored eyes of gold and red stared out. Lotus found him and greeted him as she always did. She grabbed his read and put her lips close to his ear. “Hello, my Dirty Rabbit.” She chuckled a bit as she came around him.

“I came to see what all the fuss was about and I’m not disappointed yet.” She offered a smile towards him. She knew what was underneath the mask… and the clothes. Though she was disappointed her face was marked up when she was in his presence if anything Dante appreciated beautiful skin.

OOC: I am Brittlez! My name is Angela Rose!
Dante

Character Info
Class:
Like most of the gentleman there, Dante was garbed in the finest of wears that men of high houses were accustomed to. He wore a black dress shirt with golden trimmings and slacks, complete with white gloves and high boots. His long white hair was done into a singular ponytail to keep it from running amok like usual. He was as vain about his appearance as he was enthralled by the delicious curves of a woman and the occasional man at times.

There were quite a few lookers in the crowd, but many of them seemed to be already paired, perhaps they were with those that they were in love with. Pity, there were some that he could of had fun with but that was how the dice rolled, he supposed.

He was still eying the scene like a predator when he felt someone grabbing his rear and merely chuckled to himself before being greeted by her voice. It wasn’t a difficult task to guess who it was that did it. “I would say that we must stop meeting like this, but I’d be lying if I was to say that I don’t enjoy it”, he spoke with mirth trailing in his voice. Lotus was certainly a sight for sore eyes, not to mention it was always a treat in one form or another to see her. His smile faded briefly as he caught sight of her lovely face having been marked so crudely. It truly was a pity, perhaps one of her rendezvouses went a little bit too extreme. His finger came up and traced along the mark before cupping that side of her face.

“Ah, little Lotus. My condolences. Apparently someone didn’t know the meaning behind safe words”, he offered before the smile returned in full force. “That was my reason for coming as well. At least now I may have a reason to stick around longer.” Heaven knew that any chance they had, any time they could slip into their vices, they simply would. He had to remember that they had left their mark throughout Canelux while Parvpora was still virgin territory for them.

Perhaps time would repeat itself again and they would take that innocence away from here as well.

Lotus

Character Info
“I hope it will always be that way,” her eyes were full of mischief. This would be one time she had no bad news for him. She had been here scouting around for people just as he had been. If she could be with someone who was like herself then so be it, especially if it was him. He had an appetite like she did.

She watched as he found the scratch on her face and she smiled as he traced it. It had been quite a nasty one and was healing quite slow. Three months now but it was almost gone.  “Sadly it was something like that Dante. A boy who fell in love with me. Called me a whore even… not that it bothers me much.” She laughed a bit. 

She brought her hand up to his face and gently cupped it. “Aye, it is a very good reason, my dear. Very good.” It was a time to relax and looking around there were far too many people to make jealous or corrupt. It would be fun. Lotus was no evil person but she did what she had to. She took him by the hands. “Come on, have you seen my dancing yet my sweet? It is one of the many ways I attract sweet ones.” She pulled him with her gently. If he didn’t want to go he didn’t have to.

“While we’re here we might as well have fun. See where the night takes us.” 

Dante

Character Info
Class:
“In this world, we are a minority that doesn’t fall in line with the law and order that most do. We are cut from a similar cloth, you and I.” Whoever this boy was, perhaps he should have blamed himself for being so foolish into becoming infatuated with Lotus. She clearly wasn’t the sort to settle down, and Dante was the same in that regard. Free spirits they were, and they wanted as much as they could have get out of life. Of course, like in her case, he had experienced being called many things and having to deal with physical consequences. “A pity that we are misunderstood by others that limit themselves so. But it is to be expected.”  

The scratch did nothing to strife desires for her away from him- they had done much worse scratches before but at least during those times, those were warranted until either gave up a safety word and none had been on their faces. Dante turned and watched the people dance to the luxurious tone before casting his gaze back to his associate.

“No I haven’t, but it must be like honey to flies, cher”, he referred to her dancing. He already knew what that body of hers was capable in both private and public eyes, but he figured that he would savor yet another treat of hers on the ballfloor. The elf demon followed her guidance onto the floor and took to the small of her back with an assertive hand and pressed her closely against him. The other hand fell onto her hip as he started to lead the dance all while a big smirk shot from him. “A good thing that the eve is still young then. Let this be ours until the dawn rises then.”  

Lotus

Character Info
“And what a beautiful cloth we come from.” They weren’t held back by limits or by silly things like loving only one person.  “They can’t appreciate beauty like we can Dante. It is only to be expected of people like them. Though I will admit it was fun to tie a virgin up for a week and teach him the ropes in and out until he got it right. I would love to tie you up for a week.” She leaned up and nipped at his lips.

She smirked towards him as she led him to the dance floor. “Oh it is, Love.” She chuckled as he pulled her close to him. He was the only one who absolutely did matter to her at the moment. Instinctively she rubbed her hip against his hand as he cupped it. She reached up and kissed his lips tasting him for a short time as the dance began.

She showed him everything that the courts had taught her. When the dancing slowed she did as well as she wrapped her arms around him and smiled towards him. “Let this be ours.” Perhaps they could find a private little cove together. Oh, that would be fine. When the dancing finally did stop she frowned a bit. “It ended too soon. Perhaps we could go another round.” She led him from the floor and found the dessert stand. Taking a candied strawberry she put it to his lips and smiled. “Taste and enjoy.”

As he bit into it she reached up and licked the juice that flowed down his lips. They were the best kind of ripe. “Do they taste well Dante?”

Dante

Character Info
Class:
“Darlin’, I’d let you do anything you wish, but you know that by now”, he whispered smoothly into her ear before nipping at her earlobe. Dante would absolutely let her tie him up and more. “But you are right; we aren’t nearly as restricted.” He smirked at the thought, that she was the only one he had ever been with that understood that value. He didn’t fault her for her appetite, knowing his own was just as bad.

Dante was looking forward to see what she could do on the floor; he himself was graceful on his feet. As a seducer, he had to make sure that he could move in rhythm both there and in bed. He took in her kiss, tasting as sweet she was before the next dance begun. He matched her pace as they moved together almost as one being/ Each step was careful and precise, his hands kept onto her though they did often wandered about her body, particularly around her hips and that romp of hers. Behaving wasn’t his strong suit in the least and he wasn’t shy about it as he dove in and went after her neck, kissing and sucking at her delicate flesh as they continued to dance about. When the music died down, he followed her off the ball floor and he eyed the arrangement of desserts with a sly grin.

“As you wish”, Dante said willingly as he opened his mouth and bit into it slowly. He moaned softly as she took to the juices on his lips and finished chewing the strawberry. “It tasted excellently, but not as much as you do”, he spoke, leaving it up to her to figure out the meaning behind that while he scooped up some vanilla frosting off of one of the cakes with his finger and slid it down her lips before pressing his against them hard. He broke it off momentarily, barely moving an inch away. “Like I said before, you are more delicious than anything else around here.”

He took her away from the view and onto the next floor. Barely anyone was there and it suited him just fine as as they were surrounded by a lavish garden. “Why not dance here? We don’t need music or instruments to do so”, he spoke, holding out his hand for her to take. When she did, he lead her into a slow and steady waltz, his fingers tracing along her curvaceous form at his leisure more so than back up on the top floor. Let them have their fun and he and she would have their own. They danced for a little bit before he recalled the third floor and the view it had. That scene looked to be far more private though he didn’t mind a show if it came down to that as he led her towards the floor with the river flowing. “Ah my little Lotus, the scene is now complete with you as the centerfold.” 

Lotus

Character Info
She made a rather interesting sound like she was fighting with herself not to tie him up on the spot. “That makes me so pleased to hear.” To be honest the possibilities of what she would have with him got her off more times than anything a normal man could do to her. “No, we’re not. We quite like what’s inside Pandora’s little box.”

She was a seductress as much as he was. Her movement was flawless. Her movements while innocent had this erotic sense to them. Maybe it was just the aura that Lotus had around her at all times. It was absolutely intoxicating. She loved watching husbands and lovers get smacked for staring at places they shouldn’t have been. She let out quite the loud moan as he suckled on her neck. It scared some of the women but the men they were intrigued. How could Dante be so lucky? That was probably what they thought. Never the less not a blush was in sight from Lotus as she let him come back up and her lips found his as she lured him from the floor.

She smirked as they played with the strawberry. Even the strawberry they managed to make into a sensual act. They were something to behold as she chuckled at his statement. She tried to stick his finger in her mouth but he had other plans as she giggled and kissed him back. He was certainly a fun one. She didn’t have to remind him about what she could do with her mouth. “You honestly give me way too much credit.” She brought up his finger and cleaned the frosting off with her tongue. “I taste good because you want me to,” she spoke softly to him before he whisked her away.

The next floor came slow and agonizing as she followed him. She stood arm and arm with him as she held onto him like a lady would. “Oh, that sounds lovely.” She let go of him to take his hand and it was his turn to show her his waltz. She loved the attention paid to her body as they danced. Then he pulled her away to the third floor. From the lights of the lanterns, she could see the crashing ocean beneath the platform. The river that ran through fell gracefully into the water.

She enjoyed nature’s beauty often times just as much as sex. It showed on her face as she pulled herself away from the river and smiled towards Dante. “Is it really? I have never expected to be a centerfold of any kind Dante.” She approached him and pulled him down to her for a kiss. He was taller than she was by a good bit. Life seemed a tad boring when Dante wasn’t around as much as she didn’t want to admit it.

Dante

Character Info
Class:
His answer wasn’t truly surprising; he was an adventurous soul that loved to explore many ventures when it came to sex. He would be willing to let Lotus do more than just merely tie him up. She had a very creative mind, he knew first hand from that and it thrilled him to see what she’d be able to cook up in that pretty head of hers.

The dancing had proven to turn many a heads all around them as he felt her body overtaken by the rhyme of the beat. Oh, he had paid attention faintly from the corner of his eye of the jealous little men and women that watched them. He made it no secret that he enjoyed Lotus in motion, enjoyed his lips against the side of her neck. His hands weren’t shy as they felt as much as he could of her. Perhaps their doings was inappropriate but there was little care from him and surely he felt the same went for her.

Everything they seemed to do outside of saving their mutual brother’s hide seemed to lead to an endless waltz; they dance around each other, luring the other in deeper and deeper down the hole of debauchery. As far as he was concerned, Dante would have simply loved to lay back and just drown in it. While he didn’t mind a crowd, he was thinking more along the lines of taking her and getting away from further prying eyes. The feeling seemed to grow stronger in him as they played around with the desserts. He moved up to her ear, “Oh but you do. Perhaps with some more frosting, I could lay you down on this table and devour you from head to toe.” Again he leave the comment wide open for interpretation, and he snickered as he felt her tongue against his finger.

The half demon took her away from sight and onto the lower floors. Things were more quiet and serene as they made their own little private party. His fingers took delight in savoring whatever they felt of her as they danced around. Dante, for as much as he adored physical pleasure, he was one that returned such favors as he watched her react to his touches. It drove him into as much ecstasy as it would if he was the one being tended towards.

The next room proved to be a glorious one, and the river especially was a wonderful touch to the place. Gods knew whoever had made this bash had put in a lot of work into. Cerulean eyes glanced to her for a while before he shook his head. “Far too humble for your own good, cher.” Dante cocked his head slightly right before she planted a kiss onto him. He let the kiss last for as long as she desired before he moved over. There was a thought teasing in his head, something that was do so for a while now. “Birds of a feather are we, Lotus. We are not caged like so many other, and yet there is an idea I wish to run past you.”

He watched her from beneath his mask, both hands flung behind his back. “What I wish to propose is nothing to limit us from our urges. You have yours and clearly I have mine, nothing would change as far as that went. But I do think that we have something special, something beyond an understanding. In my five hundred years of living, you have been the only person to captivate me into an encore of trysts. He circled around her and snaked his arm around her stomach as he placed his head onto her shoulder. “I propose a courting, but one with no strings attached.”

Lotus

Character Info
Lotus was many things and damaged was one of them. For all the wit she had and the people she attracted she was damaged by whatever it was that her mother had done. In her room was no mirror. It would take decades to undo the horrors that her mother had done. She gave him a sad smile and tried to move past it with him. She kissed him so he couldn’t notice just how nervous that sentence had made her. “Oh? I would be willing to listen.”

For a moment Lotus thought her heart leaped from her chest. She thought it was a good thing he was behind her as she began to chew at her lip. It wasn’t that it was not a good thing. It was a wonderful thing. She adored Dante. They had more than an understanding like he said. A connection. When he placed himself around her she let out a faint whimper. Like she was controlling herself from something a bit darker.

“I like it.” It was a soft set of words that were leaving her breathless. “I want you to know a few things first.” It was a more serious tone. “I am not a woman without her secrets.” Her eyes slid over to him. “I’m broken probably beyond repair. My mother had her way and while she couldn’t touch me… Well, let's be honest.” She looked down at the river at herself and was quick to dab her foot so the water rippled. “I hate myself. It’s not a matter of being humble for me. It’s a matter of what she’s done.”

She put her hands on his. Her thumbs were lightly stroking the back of his hands almost thoughtfully. “What do you want to come from this courting? I don’t object. I quite like the idea. I just wish to know the details is all.” She leaned her head and gently stroked her nose against his cheek. She could be gentle, not always but she could be.

“I simply ask because courting sounds a whole lot more intimate and you’ll know more about me. Probably more than you wish to know.” Her eyes watched him but she was gentle for the time being. This talk called for it she thought.